shape
carat
color
clarity

Yoo Hoo DianaBanana - it''s August

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 4:33:00 PM
Author: icekid

Date: 8/15/2009 7:22:06 PM
Author: DianaBanana

Here is the picture they sent me....beautiful, yes, but not what I wanted.
23.gif
I thought she sent me a picture of the wrong ring but nope, this is mine.

OMG..... I felt kind of terrified for you after reading that. But I am so glad that Leon will remake your ring. However, its current incarnation is pretty darn tempting. Perhaps we''ll see it for sale on his website soon
18.gif
Yup, you''ll see it on his website, he''s searching for a stone that will fit the setting, he''s very proud of it...and rightly so, it''s beautiful (just not for me)!

I feel bad about the situation but he and I both agree that the only thing that has been wasted is time...I will certainly survive another 6-8 weeks and we both learned a valuable lesson in communication!

In case anyone is wondering, I definitely want to work with him again in the future, he''s been great. I hope this hasn''t scared anyone off!
2.gif

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 8:02:07 AM
Author: Chrono
I’m sorry that the setting was not what you thought you will be receiving but am glad that Leon is taking care of you and will be re-doing it. So I guess it’ll be another 6 weeks of waiting? As for the RB in the JM ring, it is gorgeous, not to mention how huge it is on your finger.
Yup...6 more weeks. Thanks for your comment, a 1.74 RB is a whole different ball game from a 1.17 asscher, it''s huge! And it''s the reason I''m not losing my mind over waiting a little longer for the Leon!
25.gif

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 1:58:04 AM
Author: CharmyPoo
I am so sorry this happened. I also have been through the disappointment of receiving a ring that is not of the design I thought we understood. Hopefully, the next one will be perfect now that he knows exactly what you are looking for. I can understand how the miscommunication occured since the collage showed mostly split shanks and it wasn''t clear that is not what you wanted. Perhaps you can get a revised quote too since there will be less diamonds :)
Hi Charmy, yup, I hear what you''re saying. If you just look at the collage and don''t pay attention to the text or arrows pointing to the sapphire ring, there''s definitely room for some interpretation on what I was asking for! With that being said, we had subsequent conversations which resulted in this sketch he sent me - that tells me that we were on the same page (note that 3 pointed shank) going in to the work order stage. Neither one of us is quite sure what went wrong....S$*T happens, right?
28.gif

Leon sketch DianaBanana.JPG

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see the revised ring - I will be checking in again :)

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about this, DB. We were all so excited for you! So we''ll just have to bottle it back up for 6 more weeks....thank you for the update.

(the new ring, BTW, is a lovely "consolation" to wear in the meantime though!)

LS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results