shape
carat
color
clarity

Yippie for dream housing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have pictures of the top floor?

I already have our *dream* house fully furnished.
9.gif
Do you find yourself shopping/looking online for your dream house or am I just crazy? hehe.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
hey i actually started my job on wednesday last week :)
its going pretty good
i actually feel guilty but i might have an opportunity coming up with colorado education association for a job too, ive been talking with the president and i would probably get paid more and get medical and dental and 401k and pto
i just feel like a jerk leaving the job i have now if i get it :-\

i love the houses in golden by the way :)
some of the ones ive been looking at are between 200-300k but im cheap lol
some of the houses here that are 350k and up would only be like 120-140k in fargo, can you believe that!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 12:16:35 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
kittybean- Those big closets would be perfect! This area isn''t really in the mountains, it''s up against the mountains...Thank you, S and I really do enjoy dreaming of these homes. We have a lot of fun doing it too!!
I think we are thinking of the same place. I have seen a couple houses in the Golden-ish area that I loved. Did you and S go to the most recent Parade of Homes there? I was blown away by those houses and desperately want one in the same sort of style. If you haven''t gone, Parade of Homes is always such fun as a couple.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the responses ladies!

Definitely- I've got photos of other dream homes I intend to post. I'll look and see if the website has any photos of dream housing location. Stay tuned..

Smurfy & Kitty- I was just telling S about the 2 of you last night!
5.gif
I know which area the 2 of you are talking about (which I LOVE by the way) we have been there twice and went into at least 8 homes over there. We didn't go for the Parade of Homes, we looked at the smaller ones down the hill (which are still very large this past summer and then again last month) just not the ginormous ones they used for Parade of Homes. The pricing there is wonderful considering all the other styles like that around town. Very ideal in what we are looking at.....we love the Tuscan style homes. Definitely stone/stucco type... THIS however, is not where dream hosuing location is.
31.gif

I've got more GRAND news which I'll say in my next post.........
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OK SO! Yesterday was the most awesomest day ever! We had pizza in another town and were headed to the mall when I said: "Hey! We aren't far from dream house location! Lets drive by it again!!" So we go to drive over there and we come upon even MORE wonderful new homes being built in the style we LOVE!!!!!! We were so excited so drove around this other area. It was nice but it wasn't......dream home location!

So after almost 2 hours, we go drive by dream home location and we were GUSHING AND MADLY IN LOVE with the place! We got so excited and couldn't stop talking about it and dreaming about it. We talked about it the rest of the evening all the way up until he left for the night. I am SO FREAKING excited about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The area is so freaking perfect for us it's like A DREAM!!!!!!!! So S said we will have to go over there at night to see what it's like over there at that time.

I was so excited that I couldn't go to sleep last night...........mmmmm dream location
5.gif
Literally, I can't explain how excited we are. I'm not sure I've ever even been THIS happy. It's PERFECT. I feel like dancing around......lol

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Here is one from one of the builder''s websites that they will be building in dream location.

hm1wc.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, that drawing is gorgeous. I love the style. I''m sure your future house will be beautiful!

Go to Parade of Homes this summer if you can. I got so many awesome interior decorating ideas from the last one. I love Tuscan style, but I also adore French Provincial. I''m hoping to do our kitchen/eating area in a Provence style once we actually buy a house.

Just for fun: what kind of interior style do you envision? Also Tuscan? More modern/contemporary?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results