shape
carat
color
clarity

Yikes!!! I just....

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
...bought the three-stone Tacori that I had "lost" (long story) before I decided on getting a halo for my reset over a year ago. It was kind of the "one" that got away. I happened to see it on Overstock and they were having an amazing sale (seriously amazing!!!). I feel kind of naughty about it because my hubby doesn't see why I need another ring. But, I'm using "my" money and it's my birthday tomorrow. Plus I am likely having a surgery in the near future; it would be lovely to stare at another beauty while recovering.

I love the compass settings and the gorgeous profile. And I really love three-stones that have some definition in between the stones. And I just really dig the wide finger coverage with a three-stone. (Just like I love the finger coverage of the halo, but in another way.)

I'm planning on putting a blue sapphire in the center OR a lower-colored AVR or OEC (but not for some time, maybe next year?!). I do recall that PS pro's and prosumers alike were concerned about the prongs on this one. I'm hoping it won't be an issue. Once I do "reset" the CZ, I would use a trusted Tacori/PS jeweler or amazing benchie. It would be a once and done reset.

Here it is... what do you think?!

screen_shot_2016-03-20_at_7.png

screen_shot_2016-03-20_at_8.png

screen_shot_2016-03-20_at_0.png

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock
SparklySoprano|1458523808|4008697 said:
... I feel kind of naughty about it because my hubby doesn't see why I need another ring. But, I'm using "my" money and it's my birthday tomorrow. Plus I am likely having a surgery in the near future; it would be lovely to stare at another beauty while recovering.

I want to congratulate you on your new purchase and great deal! But as someone who is trying to figure out how to break it her hubby about the super cute earrings she just got off of eBay this morning - I LOVED your comment/justification for your purchase!!! Seriously, I bet we could start a very entertaining thread titled: "Reasons I've given to justify my bling purchases!"

Back to your project, I like your idea of a blue sapphire. I am a pushover for the AVR's and OEC's, but I can't quite picture how that would look - would the side stone stay bright white? Do you have any images of what you have in mind?

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
LaineyRod, thanks for your reply! LOL I did when I read it. :lol:

Here are some pics of the ring. And I did a mock up on paper of what it would look like with a sapphire. That's what I'm leaning towards right now. However, although I've seen antique rings with a lower colored center flanked by whiter smaller stones, I just can't find any pics right now. I will try when I'm able. Aquamarine still is on my mind, too, since that's my birthstone (and my mom's). But, I love the sapphire/diamond combo. What do you think?

fullsizerender_17.jpg

fullsizerender_18.jpg

_36825.jpg

img_11165.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so awesome! I ironically bought a Tacori 3 stone on sale recently, too!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
DS, equally awesome! Which one did you get? Does it have a CZ center that you will replace or did it come already with a diamond or other stone?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results