shape
carat
color
clarity

YG disc pendant similiar to Tiffany - any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

I love the look of a buttery yellow gold pendant, I saw the following in tiffany and love the basic design, not to crazy about the love heart stamp on the disc,

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=23779129&mcat=148206&cid=288189&search_params=s+5-p+2-c+288189-r+101287465+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Links of london also make something similiar, but the disc is too big, does anyone know where I can source something similiar? Would it be worth having it made and if so by who?

all help really appreciated.
thanks
35.gif

D2b

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Elmorton, you have no idea how much I appreciate your finds. I am really after one of these and cant justify the price of the tiffany, so this is really helpful.

35.gif

d2b

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
No prob! I really like the disc style pendant too - so I can''t wait to see what you find. I would think that it would be a really simple project for a local jeweler, too. I used to make jewelry when I was younger, and I remember making a bunch of hammered copper jewelry for my mom, and it was literally as hard as cutting out a shape, hammering it, and punching a hole through - so I can''t imagine that it would be a difficult project for someone who knows what they''re doing. :)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay etsy!!!!!!!! I have a tiny hammered rose gold disc pendant that I found on there. Etsy''s the best.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results