shape
carat
color
clarity

YG disc pendant similiar to Tiffany - any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

I love the look of a buttery yellow gold pendant, I saw the following in tiffany and love the basic design, not to crazy about the love heart stamp on the disc,

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=23779129&mcat=148206&cid=288189&search_params=s+5-p+2-c+288189-r+101287465+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Links of london also make something similiar, but the disc is too big, does anyone know where I can source something similiar? Would it be worth having it made and if so by who?

all help really appreciated.
thanks
35.gif

D2b

Thanks so much Elmorton, you have no idea how much I appreciate your finds. I am really after one of these and cant justify the price of the tiffany, so this is really helpful.

35.gif

d2b

No prob! I really like the disc style pendant too - so I can''t wait to see what you find. I would think that it would be a really simple project for a local jeweler, too. I used to make jewelry when I was younger, and I remember making a bunch of hammered copper jewelry for my mom, and it was literally as hard as cutting out a shape, hammering it, and punching a hole through - so I can''t imagine that it would be a difficult project for someone who knows what they''re doing. :)

Yay etsy!!!!!!!! I have a tiny hammered rose gold disc pendant that I found on there. Etsy''s the best.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP