Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1318283594|3037271 said:
The constipation is almost gone but I won't post pics. :oops:

Thanks for that Kenny. Much appreciated! :bigsmile:

Glad your constipation is almost gone!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wow, glad you're home & on the mend -- and that the news is STELLAR! I'm sure Puppy is glad to see you too, Kenny. You're hardly an uncompassionate guy -- you used this experience to grow, and that's the point of it all, isn't it?

Mucho dust for you, kenny!

--- Laurie

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Kenny, glad to hear you're home and feeling better. I had a co-worker slice his hand open pretty bad and when he got back from having stitches, I asked him what he got for pain. He said codeine and I whispered to him to watch out for constipation. He kind of laughed and said thanks. A few days later he really said thanks because his wife had taken my warning seriously and started him on prune juice. He wasn't laughing then.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoping you'll be feeling well soon, Kenny!!!! :))

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hey Kenny,
Pardon my late catch on all that has been going on with you. I rarely get on here but when I saw this I wanted to make sure and let you know that I am thinking the best thoughts for you and am glad that your surgery went well.

I will be praying for an excellent recovery for you.

Vera

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I'm just catching this thread - great to hear that you are home and on the mend!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to hear things went well.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad things went well. And glad you are home now.

I have not been on here for awhile and just saw this thread. I had to smile that you noticed the hospital staffs bling :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Kenny, feeling a little out of touch here, other than wondering where you've been lately over in CS. I'm sorry that I didn't even know you needed to have surgery :confused: :blackeye: But I'm happy to hear you're recovering - and happy to hear that you were embedded with sparklies, he he! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results