shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow sapphire heart from Enhoerning Jewelry

Hello all,

I failed on a recent heart purchase, but was more disappointed that I had a design all picked out for it that I loved. I've been working with Inken on a different project, and happened to notice she had a yummy 3.31ct. unheated yellow sapphire heart for sale. Saw it Thursday, received it today. This is why I love Enhoerning. Oh and she also has a really nice emerald cut one available in this saturated sunny color, if anyone is interested (click). Anyway, just thought I'd share. Happy Saturday, friends!

Autumn

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello all,

I failed on a recent heart purchase, but was more disappointed that I had a design all picked out for it that I loved. I've been working with Inken on a different project, and happened to notice she had a yummy 3.31ct. unheated yellow sapphire heart for sale. Saw it Thursday, received it today. This is why I love Enhoerning. Oh and she also has a really nice emerald cut one available in this saturated sunny color, if anyone is interested (click). Anyway, just thought I'd share. Happy Saturday, friends!

Autumn

and what plans for this rather spectacular heart ?

its surprising how far you can g on fumes ;)2

crazy_driver.gif

Does anyone think there's a need to recheck with the AGL about treatments, if the report is from 2012? Any chance they could have erred about it being unenhanced way back then? It's just such a saturated color for no heat. I'd hate to send it back in if I can be reasonably certain I'm all set. @T L Wondering your opinion, since I know how familiar you are with this particular lab. TIA!

Does anyone think there's a need to recheck with the AGL about treatments, if the report is from 2012? Any chance they could have erred about it being unenhanced way back then? It's just such a saturated color for no heat. I'd hate to send it back in if I can be reasonably certain I'm all set. @T L Wondering your opinion, since I know how familiar you are with this particular lab. TIA!

Inken is actually handling the recertification for me, so that's that! Why does 2012 feel like ancient history to me? Maybe because I'm starting to feel old for the first time in my life.
grandpa.gif

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great-looking stone and a great-looking heart-shaped cut! I admired that when I saw it -- congratulations!

I would not have blinked at a 2012 AGL report. Isn't that a decade after the (beryllium) scandal broke? But you are savvier about this stuff than I am.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color!

That colour is amazing for a no heat stone! The cut is so pretty too. Can’t wait to see what you do with it.

I thought so too! Thank you!! :)

Great-looking stone and a great-looking heart-shaped cut! I admired that when I saw it -- congratulations!

I would not have blinked at a 2012 AGL report. Isn't that a decade after the (beryllium) scandal broke? But you are savvier about this stuff than I am.

Nah, you're right; my OCD is wrong (again). lol But you know Inken... she works hard to accommodate even the most neurotic of us collectors.
topsy.gif

Yaaaay so nice to see a fellow heart lover!!! Lovely stone Autumn! Any chance you can share the measurements?

My first CS was almost a fancy light yellow heart! Almost!

He's right around 9x9mm, mellow!

Beautiful color!

Thank you!!
1896249wrr738gi7w.gif

toomuchB

Shiny_Rock
Is the deep yellow/orangey flash also prominent in person? Very fine saturation for a yellow sapphire.
Gorgeous stone as usual.

Is the deep yellow/orangey flash also prominent in person? Very fine saturation for a yellow sapphire.
Gorgeous stone as usual.

Thank you! Inken and I were just discussing this, because I've had cooler-hued yellow sapphires in the past, and they tended to go drab in daylight. But Inken felt the special thing about this shade was that it has just enough warmth, without being too orangey, to prevent that. And she was right... this stone holds its saturation in daylight and remains sunny, if you will. :cool2: What really drew me to it was the cut though. It's difficult to find a well-cut heart, in my experience.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
No harm in getting that new cert if it brings you pleasure, comfort, etc. there isn’t much logic in this collecting pastime!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all,

Autumn

Beautiful! That yellow is gorgeous, and I'm sure you'll do something very cool with it. (And if money were no object :lol-2:, I'd snap up that yellow emerald.)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Her entire IG makes me cry because her gems are out of reach. But the colors are phenomenal!

@Dreamer_D She truly has the most discerning eye of anyone I know... color, clarity, cut, etc. Couple that with impeccable taste, and you have something special. Plus, she's really young to be so accomplished!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results