shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow gold wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hello fellow Psers!

I know there have been threads with yellow gold wedding bands, but I am trying (without much luck) to find photos of yellow gold bead set or channel set wedding bands (I can find some channel set, but no bead set). I love yellow gold and need yg to match my ering. But, I am having no luck finding photos of bead set bands. I have seen a few cheapy ones in maul stores, but the beads are so big and clunky and the stones poorly cut and yellow looking, that I am nervous about ordering a custom band without seeing any well made, gorgeous bands. That''s where PS comes in - I just know there is some stunning yg bands out there somewhere?!

Could you please indulge me? It would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Honey22!
35.gif

My set is 18k yellow gold. You can see my e-ring in my avatar. When we got my e-ring, I had very much the same dilemma as you do . . . we had serious trouble finding a band to match! One day, MONTHS into my search, I was cruising around on Fay Cullen's site and I found THE ONE!!!
30.gif

It's a pave eternity band with engraving on the sides to match the engraving on my e-ring. For some reason, I can't post a pic, so here's the link: http://www.faycullen.com/eternity/300/a918t1dx.html (BTW, mine is a size 6.5, NOT a 9! LOL!)

I don't think Fay Cullen has this exact one on her site anymore, but she does have one that's very similar: http://www.faycullen.com/eternity/300/c1011t1d.html

That one doesn't have the engraving or milgraining that mine has, and the tcw is a little less, but otherwise it's very similar. Good luck with your search!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results