shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow and rose gold ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was browsing around and came across this little beauty. I love the two tone flowers!

26-5583_ndt.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
That''s precious! I love it. Wonder what size it is?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. Jabel is a good name ... but it looks a little like that Black Hills Gold from back in the day??

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''ve heard of black hill gold, but I am not sure what it is. Is it some sort of gold look-alike?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I actually emailed rau antiques back at the start of november when I was thinking about buying this ring, and they wrote back to say it was a size 9
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deco, as soon as I saw it, I thought, "Black Hills", too! I love it! It is delicate and I love both colors plus the roses.

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
3/27/2009 1:59:42 PM
Author: Porridge

I actually emailed rau antiques back at the start of november when I was thinking about buying this ring, and they wrote back to say

it was a size 9
1.gif

Is that good or bad?

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond*Dana posted a link to a Black Hills website, which is literally the horse's mouth. I thought that you might, also, be interested in an old Pricescope discussion of Black Hills gold in this thread, however.

AGBF
34.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the links. I thought that Black Hill Gold was some sort of alloy or plating. The againb, what do I know?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results