shape
carat
color
clarity

Yea! Prof Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so in the last two weeks I''ve managed to break my nose, co-chair a charity event, and not kill my students. All in all, fairly successful.

The best part of the week was that we got the website with all the proofs. The man put over 3000 pictures up, and that''s AFTER editing out the bad ones. Sheesh.

So, I''d like to share. You all were so manificent to me -- kind, supportive, funny...you were the gal (and guy) pals I needed!

So, you are cordially invited. I narrowed it down to a few pictures so that no one burns their retinas out going through 3000 shots. How am I ever going to pick just a few for the book????

Pickberg2.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my...itty bitty pictures. I guess that is so that I don''t run off and print them myself!

That was my man and his two best men being very silly.

BM''s bouquets:

Pickberg4.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Me and the bridesmaids. We are not this fuzzy in person.

Could I be wearing any more lipstick? I think not.

Pickberg5.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
More. There was bickering amongst the BMs going on as this was being shot. Note clenched jaw.

Pickberg6.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
This is my face as my mom is giving me a little speech about her "little girl" I was welling up...I will ALWAYS remember that moment when I look at this picture.

And no they didn't use a spackle to put on my foundation. Why do you ask?

Pickberg7.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
My mom and I trying to ignore the gals ... what a not-fun bunch. Good shot of the bouquet.

Pickberg9.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I think your makeup looks great! No need to worry! You are beautiful!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Aww Facet, thanks...I guess I''m dealing with weird feelings of "Hey, look at me!" which is so contrary to how I normally am :)

It was a gorgeous day, so I am allowing myself that!

This is the ceremony area -- the chuppa was gorgeous!

Pickberg10.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honey your makeup was just perfect... your just not used to seeing yourself like that. You look beautiful. Congrats!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
My beautiful husband the moment we first lay eyes on each other that day -- right before the veiling ceremony. Priceless.

Pickberg13.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
This was a surreal moment -- me, hubby, rabbi (and photographer) in a very private veiling ceremony. So cool.

Pickberg15.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Walking down das aisle. I was so giddy...goofy grin kept me from sobbing...and my precious parents were having a blast.

Pickberg16.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Jas - you look STUNNING and not over-made-up at ALL!! Everything looks sooo beautiful & I hope you keep the pics coming!!!
9.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
The "Seven Circles" part of the ceremony...hubby was making me laugh through the whole thing. I almost tripped. Good times.

Pickberg17.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
The ceremony...I cried like a baby through the whole thing. And so did he.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Oops.

Pickberg18.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
This is when the rabbi told the story of how hubby''s favorite song is "It''s Raining Men" and how we danced to it the night we fell in love.

Except that it''s my favorite song.

Hubby hates that song.

I''m terribly amused.

Pickberg19.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
DH kept turning and looking at me during the ceremony...which I wasn''t expecting...I was expecting both of us to be staring at the rabbi the whole time. So I kept catching him doing it, then I''d start weeping. He wiped my tears away...

Pickberg20.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
This is my favorite one...we incorporated an old tradition -- during the reading of the Seven Blessings (which in and of itself is cool) we were wrapped in a prayer shawl...it was snug and very symbolic...

I call this Bliss (With a Big-ass Microphone Stand)

Pickberg21.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
No ''splaining.

pickberg22.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what great pics. you look so beautifully radiant. congrats!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
We were recessing to "I Feel Good" -- the entire crowd was ROARING with laughter and applause.

pickberg23.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jas - your pictures are WONDERFUL. And as for all those comments about too much lipstick and foundation--pshaw! You are BEAUTIFUL!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby reading his vows to me. We whispered them to each other, which was probably a little off-putting to some in the crowd, but it was very personal. No one complained.

pickberg26.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
More recessional...people were DANCING!

pickberg27.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Getting married is fun.

pickberg28.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic photos!!! You look amazing and it sounds like a really touching but fun ceremony!

Sorry you''ve had such a rough week. How did you break your nose?!?!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Cake is also fun. This was the "cutting cake." Only the top layer was real (carrot) cake. The other layers were cardboard!!!!

We served sheet cakes -- carrot, yellow cake with orange-caramel frosting, and chocolate.

pickberg29.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Wow -- I didn''t realize people were already responding...I''ve been uploading without looking...

I broke my nose the old fashioned way...I walked into a heavy glass window that I thought was a door. It was really painful, but funny at the same time.

:)

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Ok last one I can do right now...first dance...

pickberg31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results