shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Yay, my Ann McKay push present is here!

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
Well, actually, it was my anniversary/push present. The baby was born just a few weeks before our anniversary, so I got a nice gift:)

annmckaybigger%203.jpg

annmckaybigger%201.jpg

annmckaybigger%202.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, she has really lovely designs! Wear it in great health for you and your family! :appl:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby!

Gorgeous push present!! :love:

Cachette :))

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I chose that setting because it looks like a mash-up of my original antique e-ring and my James Meyer.

3rings.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and congratulations!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, gorgeous!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh how lovely! Love it with the oval. Great mash-up pic too. Beautiful rings!
Congratulations!

eta: just saw your gold set. Love that too! What a cool and diverse collection. You have so many gorgeous options!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Happy baby, happy anniversary, and happy exquisite new ring!!!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, and I love the photo with your baby's hands, too! Congratulations on both your "gifts"! :appl:

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. I just got a J. M. Ring myself. More pictures of your rings would be awesome. I love the shape of the stone.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous, unique ring! Happy anniversary and congrats on the birth of your baby!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so pretty...congrats on your new baby!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely gift!!! I love this! Congratulations on your beautiful baby :)

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! Enjoy your new little one and your lovely rings.

I'm sorry to threadjack because you ring is AMAZING in its own right but I am really surprised at the similarity with James Meyer, she even mentions him on her site. Did he grant her permission to use his intellectual property or something?

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
kelpie|1310746372|2969698 said:
I'm sorry to threadjack because you ring is AMAZING in its own right but I am really surprised at the similarity with James Meyer, she even mentions him on her site. Did he grant her permission to use his intellectual property or something?

Yep.

From his site:
"Meanwhile, the old location of the James Meyer Company at 441 Market Street, Williamsport, has been bought by Ann McKay (who worked for me for many years). Ann makes her own jewelry, beautifully reproduces many of my old designs, and shows a large selection of my one-of-a-kind pieces at all times. Ann McKay Studio. Also, my son Caleb Meyer, who worked for me as a jewelry craftsman, now has his own shop in Philadelphia and displays many of my pieces."
http://www.jamesmeyerjewelry.com/history.htm

hth

quintilis

Rough_Rock
Oh that's beautiful! I love that shot of all three of your rings, too, it does look like a mash-up! I'll definitely have to look at her more JM-style settings now!

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
kelpie|1310746372|2969698 said:
It's gorgeous! Enjoy your new little one and your lovely rings.

Yeah, that is how I found out about her (what Coati mentioned), but honestly it seems like a lot of jewelry from that area has that style. Something in the Williamsport, PA water...lol

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats on the new additions to your family and your jewelry collection.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it! Congrats on your beautiful baby!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And, the first photo is sooooooooooooooo sweet!! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just so, so pretty!! I love the oval with that setting, looks perfect! You have such beautiful pieces. Congrats on the birth of your baby girl, she's precious!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results