shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY!!! HE DID IT :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS! Beautiful ring! Looks massive on your little hand...

AsscherNut

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 5:10:13 AM
Author: civictypesi
hello there fellow petite lady! may I ask how long your ring finger is?? and wow, i didn'' tknow they made ring sizes that small! mine''s like 3.5 - i know it could go down to a 3 but i have big knuckles
7.gif
how did you find out your ring size accurately? did you use one of those online things or did you actually go into the store? i''m afriad to go into the store by myself, lol (SO isn''t here at the moment)
I went to a couple stores to get it measured. First two times was 2.5 and then found that 2 was too snug and so I went with 2.4. Depending on the temperature, it spins a little but overall its a good fit. I figure that once the wedding band is on with it, it should be perfect.

AsscherNut

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 1:08:38 AM
Author: loriken214
WOW....THIS IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITES....LOVE IT!!!
30.gif

Lori
Awww....thanks Lori!

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
How did I miss this?!?!

your ring is stunning!!!!< Congradulations!!! Asschers are an amazing cut and your ring is the perfect example!

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
I've been engaged for exactly one week and yes, I'm still on CLOUD 9. It was a long road to getting engaged and I thought I would have reacted much more than I did when he proposed but I just smiled at him and said "ok". But I am estatic when I see my ring and think about our future together.

eta: whoops - I was replying to your other thread and responded in this one accidently.

Love the ring! congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results