shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

xprong for small hands...carat size?

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by 0343251, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0343251
    Rough_Rock

by 0343251 » Jun 8, 2003
    I''ve been looking at the xprongs but am not sure what size would look proportionately good with a ring size of 4.5. In the pictures at tiffanys and DVatche''s, the stone "matches" the ring size nicely. I''m sure the rings in the pictures are larger than a 4.5. Does anybody have pictures of these kinds of rings on small hands? I''m thinking that a ct size of .5 or .75 would be nice but in the pictures they always look funny because the ring size is big. Pictures please!!! [​IMG]

2. Mara
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Mara » Jun 8, 2003
    Take a peek in the Eye Candy forum. Alot of our forum members have gotten something along the lines of .75c in a smaller size e-ring with Vatche. I am vaguely remembering some .75c stones in the Xprong and Royal Crowns pictures posted in the Eye Candy section.

For a small ring size like 4.5 I would estimate around a .75-1c would work really well with the Vatche settings. Esp the 6 pronged settings in general, if you get a stone that is too small in a 6 prong, the prongs tend to look more prominent than the stone in some cases.

Just my two cents! Maybe some who have smaller size stones in a Vatche will pipe in with their ring sizes and 2 cents.
    My ring size is nowhere near as small as 4.5! [​IMG] Oh I should also note that a friend of mine has a ring size of around 4.5 and she has a .75c well-cut stone, it looks like a 1c would on my hand for the most part. It looks very good on her smaller size hands!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.