Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Xmas Present for FI...HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I am sooo behind on this! Last year I had all of his presents picked out by October. This year we''re only about 2 weeks away from Christmas and I have nothing! Not even any ideas! We''ve just had so much going on over the last few months that Christmas shopping kept getting pushed later and later...Help!

He really wants a big screen tv, which we''re saving for but can''t afford yet. We got a PS3 on launch day, which he told me yesterday was his engagement present (...I thought it was supposed to be the tv...). He said I could just get him some new games or something, but I feel like he''ll just buy those for himself anyway. I''m having such a block! Agh!

Some background info on FI: He''s 24, a software engineer, loves gaming (PS3 and Computer)

Help!!! Help!!! Help!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi Robbie!

I''m getting my BF a nice bbq grill and some smaller gifts ( a mouse pad with a funny pic of our dog, a Barnes & Nobles member card -he will get all kinds of dicounts year-round!-, a monogrammed national parks map book -Thanks to Ann for teh idea!-, a nice silverware box for his kitchen -I know he needs one...and he won''t be expecting it from me! hehe-, a far side desk calendar....and I think that''s it...)

Have you checkes out this thread? What are you buying him?

Good luck!!!

M~

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
CDs
DVDs
Gift Certificates to the movies
Boxer shorts (great stocking stuffers)
Laptop bag
Baseball cap/beanie
Wallet/money clip

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the suggestions! Mandarine, I actually hadn''t seen that thread (how did I miss that???) so thank you for that too!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Hmm,
What about the new Bose headphones? They''re only $99, that''s what DH is getting.
I can''t think of much else realated to gaming, my thechie friend got a wii, but if you already have a PS3...

Other standards:
fun holiday boxers
Books
CDs

nicer things:
A watch
Cufflinks
flask engraved with his initials (if you guys drink)
Swiss army knife- I never thought DH would carry one, but I got him the original one that the Swiss army actually issues, had his initials engraved on it and he takes it everywhere.

You can always make love/favor coupons!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.