shape
carat
color
clarity

Wrist size to bracelet size

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry if this is off topic, but I was thinking of ordering a custom tennis bracelet. I generally can't wear bracelets because they're too big for my wrists which are just shy of 6". Should I order the bracelet to be 6"? or 6.5?" I like my bracelets to be on my wrist and not sliding around too much since I'm typing a lot at work lol

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like two fingers space between my bracelet and wrist. See if you can take a measuring tape to your wrist while sticking your pointer and middle finger under the tape measure.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Go and try some bracelets on at the likes of Zales, Costco etc., and find the one that suits, then asks for its length for future reference etc. etc...

DK :))

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a 5 inch wrist. My tennis bracelet is 5.5. I prefer my bracelets tighter because I do not like it going past the bone that protrudes right below my palm.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another one with tiny wrists here, around 5".

I used to like my bracelets a bit looser but now prefer them tighter. My bracelets are 6 1/4. Just look better imo, but at the same time not too tight as to be uncomfortable (for me).

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wrist is about the same size as yours and most of my bracelets are at the 6.5" length. I really don't like the feeling of them moving up and down too much or falling down over my hand!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi MakingTheGrade :wavey:
I to have 6 inch wrists and when I bought my tennis bracelet earlier this year I got a 6.5 inch one. I can easily put one finger in when it is on my wrist, and it does not drape off my hand too much.
Happy shopping!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like 6.5 is the winner!
Now to figure out the rest lol

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In general I think our wrists measure 1" smaller than the bracelets we wear. My wrist measures 5 7/8" and I wear a bracelet that's 7" long very comfortably and no, it doesn't slide off my wrist. I guess my hand is too big to let that happen.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results