shape
carat
color
clarity

WOW... the new setting is finally here! [:naughty:]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My FI proposed with a gorgeous Cushion in a temp setting, since the final Mark Patterson setting wouldn''t be ready for a month. Well... now it''s ready! II dropped my ring off on friday for it to be set, and when we picked it up and saw the final product, lets just say we were shocked! It looks bigger, shinier and so different from anything i''ve seen out there-- yet it''s so delicate! Let me know what you all think.

My original post with diamond specs and temp setting pics is here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/were-engaged-my-new-cushion-from-erd.69153/

And now for the pics...

reset 1 halo.jpg

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So icy white!!

reset 2 icy white.jpg

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It''s on Fire

reset 3.jpg

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
a close up.... warning.. i have lots more pics and i want to post them all! this is so much fun!

reset 4.jpg

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
more!

reset 5a fire.jpg

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
here''s a side shot. you can basically see the entire diamond! it''s much sparklier now. probably because it''s more exposed to light?

reset 6 side.jpg

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
another close up...

reset 7 up closeee.jpg

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
last one, i promise!

reset 8.jpg

lili

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful.
I would never think that setting would go so well with the cushion.
You did a great job
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That is one of the nicest cushions I have ever seen :) your setting is magnificent as well :)

Just beautiful :)

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Delingt. and Lili, thanks for the compliments :) . here''s one more.... it''s reflecting off a red book nearby. i just love how it takes on the different colors of whatever''s around it.

OK time for bed!!!!! thanks for putting up with all the pics :)

reset 999 pinkk.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG....That is a GORGEOUS ring!!! I LOVE IT!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! I love the setting! It''s soooo unique!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That is so stunning and unique!
30.gif
Congrats!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! So glad you decided to reset it (I remember you were having second thoughts)....The temporary was nice too, but this setting is just magnificent!!!!

What are you planning to do for a w-band?

Congrats!!!!
36.gif
I hope you enjoy it for many years to come!!!
1.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Wow!! That is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Dani, I''m not sure yet about the band. there''s a matching band that''s very thin, like the shank on the ring, so I was thinking of getting two of them to wear on either side, that way, i can wear them on their own when I don''t or can''t wear the ering, but the bands are really expensive for what they are, so I don''t know if we''re getting the Mark Patterson bands or if we''re going to try and find something similar somewhere else. They have to be very thin- close to 1mm thick, so it might be difficult to find them.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. It is GORGEOUS! I love it! The setting looks spectacular with the cushion! To die for!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY, your ring is soooo gorgeous!!!!! It''s very delicate but yet substantial at the same time. Is that even possible, LOL? I really love the setting and the cushion is TDF!!

IHeartOldCuts

Rough_Rock
LOVE your setting!! Very unique! Congrats...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very delicate and feminine--simply gorgeous!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just stunning, both the cushion and the setting. YUMMO!!
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I love how the setting brings out the shape of the cushion.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! I am also glad you decided to change the setting, this one is simply stunning and SOOOO unique! I have never seen another like it
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
That stone and setting are amazing.
drool.gif
I love it!!!

This is my fav pic!

reset%20999%20pinkk.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine too, Skippy
30.gif
!
Golly, I thought that your temp setting looked good, but dayum! Your ring is G O R G E O U S !!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
SO beautiful, I''ve been wodering what that one looks like in person. Great taste! Fabulous FABULOUS cushion, amazing setting!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
That is just stunning. I love it! Mine also has a thin band and I am waffling all over the place about whether to get a band for either side as well. If you do get your wedding bands soon, post it right away so I can see what it looks like. I can''t seem to stop admiring your ring. What an amazing transformation from your "temporary" setting. The diamond was very nice before, but it is now "on display" for the world to see in the most beautiful setting.

Congrats!

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! We definetly took a risk on this one, since they could only show us the setting with a round, so it took a bit of imagination to really see it with a rectangular cushion. I''m glad we decided to go for it :) I wish it sat a little lower, just because i''m left handed and i''m worried about banging it against something, but it actually hasn''t really gotten in the way of anything yet. And i keep getting compliments on it in New York, where everyone is usually so jaded about rings.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
WOW-what a beautiful stone in such a unique setting! worth the wait for sure
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results