shape
carat
color
clarity

WOW..I just received my diamond bezel band!! (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 12:58:32 AM
Author: Futuremrss
GIRL! I love your band. That is really cool. I know what you mean about men.

Sounds like yours has you on a tight leash! Tell him a furnace loses its value over time where most diamonds do not!
Thanks. I have to say my husband is any woman''s DREAM. Nope, not on a tight leash. He allows me to have pretty much whatever I want. I am fortunate that he is handy around the house, and that he makes it a comfortable place for me and the kids. I think a new furnace is very important (especially when it gets to be -35 celcius here in the winter). He likes to spend money on our beautiful home, I like jewelry...we have a complete understanding! *wink*. I could/would NEVER spend thousands on jewelry (I think it''s rather selfish, and I would rather see the money in the kid''s education fun, or spend it on tropical vacations!). So..I take pleasure in finding GREAT jewelry at great prices, that allows me to LOOK as though I spent thousands!! (I had a hard time allowing him to buy me the large diamond less than a year ago...I thought it was an unwise investment ...but after he said "you deserve it, and should have had this 14 years ago"..who could resist??) Now that I have the beautiful solitaire..I think it needs some friends! lol

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
GIRL! I hear you LOUD and CLEAR! That is what I am talking about. A real man! Damn GIRL! GOD IS GOOD!
It is like I say.
Let him upgrade the ring.
Let him upgrade the furnace.
Let him upgrade the car.
Just as long as he don''t upgrade the wife! Youn know what I am saying??? Hail yeah!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beau - your new band is just GORGEOUS! I love it!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are to die for! They are very beautiful!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I love it! I love all the combinations, too!
36.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 3:16:29 PM
Author: beau13
Date: 6/7/2008 12:06:51 AM

Author: jstarfireb

Date: 6/6/2008 5:09:33 PM

Author: beau13

Don''t think I like this combo, but had to play around anyway!

LOL...that is hands-down my favorite of all your combos. Goes to show you about individual differences in taste!
I flipped the bands around Jstar..and I am wearing them like this for now. I think I like it best with one diamond band, and one plain one.

Ooh, that''s really nice too. I''m not sure which I like better, but it sounds like you''ve found a clear favorite, at least among these two!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty!!! Is is a full eternity or half?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 11:44:04 PM
Author: motownmama
Really pretty!!! Is is a full eternity or half?
It''s a full eternity, other than the tiny spacing bar at the back, which I thought of using as a place to mount my diamond. Then I decided to just keep it as a band. Thanks for the compliments ladies, I am quite enjoying my new ring! I''ve always liked the Tiffany Jazz..so with the thousands I saved buying this look alike, I am still hunting for the perfect mounting for my diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results