shape
carat
color
clarity

Would this be worth considering?

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Whelp, after much consideration and circling the drain, I pulled the plug on the 2.4ct H-SI1 ACA. I just think that between the size (which was bigger than I initially wanted to go), the dark inclusions, and the price (which was higher than I hoped to go), I decided to let her go. I hope she finds a wonderful home.

That said, I have my eye on a new beauty! She’s a “dainty” 1.8ct H-VS1 ACA that’s considerably under my max budget. More inline with my initial wish list. I have dreams of placing her in a vintage (hopefully more Art Deco style) setting one day.

I’m waiting to hear back from WF after it’s been pulled and checked out for me. Hopefully she’ll be starting her journey to my finger later this afternoon!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
441C12C4-B428-4631-A8BF-C8465E76F4A7.jpeg
I got my pictures from WF today and I’m very confused. I selected a classic six-prong setting, but this looks odd to me and has me worried that it’s in the wrong setting. o_O Is this supposed to be a picture of my actual ring or just a mock up? The ring will arrive tomorrow. Guess we shall see.

Attachments

• C8F6C78C-4EEE-4250-87BE-539EA5D4F9CA.jpeg
    C8F6C78C-4EEE-4250-87BE-539EA5D4F9CA.jpeg
    591.7 KB · Views: 9

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that the only picture they sent?

skypie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is indeed the classic 6 prong setting. Did you want something else?

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow nice! Love the chubby arrows (and no clouds)!! Pics when it arrives!:love:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is indeed the classic 6 prong setting. Did you want something else?

No, it’s what I wanted. Looking at it more, I think I see what was bothering me might be an illusion. When I was first looking, it appeared that the gold came up much further on the side, almost appearing boxy and surrounding the diamond. I think my eyes were seeing something that wasn’t there.

A39F497E-E4CD-45C4-B332-A0663A3453BE.jpeg

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow nice! Love the chubby arrows (and no clouds)!! Pics when it arrives!:love:
Most definitely, there will be pics! It’s being delivered to my husband’s office by 3pm today. He said he’s gonna show all the ladies and make them drool. :lol:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That optical illusion- I saw it at first, too. Then, looking more closely, I could distinguish they were the two prong bodies. So, just a lighting phenomenon being bright where there will normally be some shadowing.

It's going to be awesome!!! :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results