carat
color
clarity

Would really appreciate some help

Rbeadon

Rough_Rock
image_81.jpg

I appreciate anyone's help.

I bought a diamond ring, I couldn't afford a new one and at the same time I wanted to see my gf got a decent size.

The diamond is a 1.5ct k coloured diamond described as I1.

I've come home and put it under my torch, whilst I know there would be inclusions I'm a little suspicious about some of the markings.

A perfect white-ish line runs around the ring below the fascia, all round. And there is a part where this marking goes a little into the ring.

I've added some pictures, it would be great if someone could shed some light on this, it almost looks like someone's glued a new fascia on. image_81.jpg image_82.jpg

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like you're referring to the girdle. It's probably just a bruted girdle. I'd take it to an appraiser though and see what their opinion is of the entire diamond.

Rbeadon

Rough_Rock
Thanks for sharing your opinion. That makes a little sense after some googling! It appears to extend into the ring a little (you can see it in the top picture), random little patch. I get they are all differently just worried somethings up with it :/

gr8leo87

Shiny_Rock
That looks like a cloud to me. That's where your diamond will not return light and appear to be murky.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results