shape
carat
color
clarity

Would love to see your fur-babies... please post.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
And here is how she usually sleeps haha!

pearlssleeping.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Walter.

I actually almost ran him over on a Friday afternoon as he scurried across the road...The next morning DH and I were going to the Dallas ASPCA to adopt a dog and a woman pulled in the driveway...lo and behold she has this little dude and asks if he is ours (we are the last house on the block). She shared that her husband had just passed away and she already had two dogs.....

walter.jpg

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 2:54:23 PM
Author: geckodani
And Stanley the daschund. In a Stanley Cup replica, for you non-hockey folks that may not recognize it.
9.gif
Oh that is an awesome picture (go Wings!!
9.gif
)!!! I love the girls in their costumes too!! I wish Stan would wear costume and not try to destroy them!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 5:13:21 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Walter.

I actually almost ran him over on a Friday afternoon as he scurried across the road...The next morning DH and I were going to the Dallas ASPCA to adopt a dog and a woman pulled in the driveway...lo and behold she has this little dude and asks if he is ours (we are the last house on the block). She shared that her husband had just passed away and she already had two dogs.....
Your Walter is so CUTE! We have a Walter too - it''s such a great doggie name!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I picked up Dean at an animal shelter after falling in love with him photo on petfinder.com he cried all the way home so I had to sing to him to keep him calm.

ETA: He looks so sad as this was right after his had hip surgery after his accident. He is such a sweet boy.

lifeingoodboys.jpg

Mumenoughalready.jpg

Chillininthegrass.jpg

thaboysljeh.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Finally my APHA registered horse.

Could possibly be the biggest paint ever....i am 5ft 8 for reference

budmandan.jpg

amber_312

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 6:02:35 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Takumi again.

Lauren, your kitty is sooooo cute!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are three babies of mine. The black and white one I posted on a previous page and who is at the bottom in this page is half and half. . .then the other two are my precious ones that I had to give up for adoption. The one at the top is Luna and the cat to the right is Phillip. They were such great cats. I miss Phillip a lot.

threeofthem.jpg

amber_312

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 10:33:00 AM
Author: Loves Vintage
Here''s Butch aka Butchie. When I first met Butch, he was straight off the track. I immediately named him Willie because his fur was so slick. I proceeded to call him Willie for several months, but it never really took. One day, we looked up his track name, which was Bello Butch, and called him Butch. He responded immediately! He was at the track for nearly five years because he was a very successful racer. He''s a very sweet boy, and a total momma''s boy! So sweet.

Loves_vintage, Butch is my dream pet!! He has such a sweet little face! You must be a proud parent.

If I ever stop traveling for my job, the first thing I wanna do is adopt a retired greyhound.
1.gif

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been looking at everyone''s fur-babies...soooo wanting one of my own....
Well now I have one...as of Saturday!!
36.gif

Here''s the newest addition to our home....Camo

CAMO2.JPG

amber_312

Shiny_Rock
he''s not furry, but he''s my little baby!

meet seymour shelldon, my ugandan leopard tortoise. he can fit in the palm of your hand. awwww!

this pic is from a day at the beach. he had a blast! hehe.

n531705082_3087139_715.jpg

amber_312

Shiny_Rock
one more pic, and then i''ll stop.

1.gif

n531705082_3087140_6486.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holiday fun for Phillip. . .

holidayphil.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
If only I had a bigger bathtub
2.gif

ottercuttie.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh, why do my pictures keep spreading my posts wide like that? It''s really annoying.

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
First up is my cat, Francois, who is a persian/himalayan mix with the biggest personality. Here he is, lounging.

francoisthecat.JPG

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
To the left is Toby, our 1year old maltipoo, and Macy, our 5 month old Boxer pup!

tobymacydogs.JPG

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2008 1:01:22 PM
Author: Loves Vintage

Date: 11/10/2008 3:52:01 AM
Author: Deia
This is Pablo, he''s a 2 year old Coton de Tulear

I love him so much, but had to leave him with my parents when I moved to the UK last year but I still get to see him!
Pablo is one adorable doggie! He almost doesn''t look real!?!?! He looks like a cute little stuffed animal!!
He had just come from the doggy hairdressers in that picture ... his coat is so light and fluffy when he gets groomed that all I do is squeeze him for days after that!
3.gif

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
I love these threads! So many cute fur babies!! (and non-fur babies!)

Here is our cat, Salem. AKA Mr. Fang. His teeth hang out.

I freaked out when he proudly brought this MOUSE into our living room. I felt bad for the poor mouse! My landlord had been doing renovations downstairs, and we had a little field mouse problem for about a month.

PS Does anyone have any tips on taking pics? In almost every photo his eyes are glowing! I only have a point and shoot.... TIA (and sorry for the threadjack)

salhuh.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2008 5:20:14 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Finally my APHA registered horse.

Could possibly be the biggest paint ever....i am 5ft 8 for reference
YAY!!! Another horse!!! I knew Red wasn''t the only one! LOL!
9.gif

Kathryn, he''s GORGEOUS!!! And HUGE!!! How many hands is he???
23.gif

Red is 16.2 hands, so he''s about two inches taller than I am. I''m 5''4" so I''m exactly 16 hands tall!
41.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Here are mine, one is a burmise and one is a mutt

IMG_0602_1.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Another Boxer lover here! Here are Dixie (left) and Buster. They are best buddies!!!

dixiebustroutside.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, everyone's babies are so cute!!!! Here's ours... Ghengis and Haley sleeping together...

DSC_0009z.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
And Zoe who''s a bit frightened of my shoes in this pic.

zoeandshoes2.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
IWPO, how many hands is your paint? He''s gorgeous!! What a beautiful coat!! I love Irishgrrrls chestnut, too! I''m so jealous of you girls!!! I used to have horses before I went off to college. They were my life... did the show circuit stuff... I was just completely immersed in it! It was my dream since childhood to have a horse. After college I couldn''t afford it so just never got back into it (probably still couldn''t afford it! LOL!!). I recently went riding with my cousin (first time in twenty years... yes 20!!! Yikes!!) and I had so much fun! I would love to start riding again.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I have four babies. Three kitties and a turtle. This is my first, his name is Ambrose, Brosie for short. He''s a flame point Birman.

brosie238ur.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
This is my second baby. Her name is Belinda, more commonly referred to as "Beautiful Girl". In retrospect we should have named her Elizabeth Taylor. She's a very special personality. She's a Seal point Birman.

boogirl238.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results