shape
carat
color
clarity

Would love to see your fur-babies... please post.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is Pablo, he''s a 2 year old Coton de Tulear

I love him so much, but had to leave him with my parents when I moved to the UK last year but I still get to see him!

Pablito.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
As I''m sure many of you know at this stage-this is Amber and Manolo

bestbudhugs1.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Here is Muddy with my little book worm

Library - 8881.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 6:49:48 PM
Author: Haven
Oh NEL, be still my heart. That boy was born to love and be loved.

Byron, right? Or is that someone else''s Newfie?
Good memory, Haven! Yep, it''s Byron. He was definitely born to love and be loved and we love him more than anything on the planet. Our second is supposed to be born next week and we''ll be bringing him home in January, we can''t wait. Byron will FINALLY have a brother.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2008 9:15:35 AM
Author: NewEnglandLady

Date: 11/9/2008 6:49:48 PM
Author: Haven
Oh NEL, be still my heart. That boy was born to love and be loved.

Byron, right? Or is that someone else''s Newfie?
Good memory, Haven! Yep, it''s Byron. He was definitely born to love and be loved and we love him more than anything on the planet. Our second is supposed to be born next week and we''ll be bringing him home in January, we can''t wait. Byron will FINALLY have a brother.
YAY!!! Congratulations, NEL, and congratulations to Byron!!! I can''t wait to see those puppy pics!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here are our six furbabies!

I'll start with Cayman. I adopted Cayman in 1997, when he was 8 years old, so he's now 19 if that age was correct. I found him in a bottom corner cage at my local humane society. He had been there for over a month. His prior owners had just had a baby who was allergic. He is a sweet love of a boy! Very cuddly and excessively cute! Here he is lounging on some moving papers from our recent move.

ETA: Oops, sorry so big!

Caymie Bear.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next is Luna. I adopted her and her "brother", Paco, from a nice woman in Brooklyn who was moving to the west coast and could not take them with her.

[I hope this photo is not too big. I''m not so good at resizing with consistency.]

lunainwindow-1.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Paco aka Paco-Bear. Here he is rolling around on my husband''s upper back. I think this was just a month or so into our dating, so I knew dh would be pretty tolerant of my pets. Tee-hee.

paco bear.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are my favorite threads on PS!

Ferris, and Nietzsche!

ferrisandnietzsche346346.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s Butch aka Butchie. When I first met Butch, he was straight off the track. I immediately named him Willie because his fur was so slick. I proceeded to call him Willie for several months, but it never really took. One day, we looked up his track name, which was Bello Butch, and called him Butch. He responded immediately! He was at the track for nearly five years because he was a very successful racer. He''s a very sweet boy, and a total momma''s boy! So sweet.

Butch is Stunning.jpg

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Another HUGE boxer fan - I just adore them! Here''s our baby girl, Riley:

Ri_0034.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s Bruce aka Brucie aka Brucie-Bear!

Bruce raced for a very short period of time. I fostered him (for what was supposed to be 2 weeks) then he got very sick. He has a neurological disorder, GME, for which he is now being treated. We are hopeful that he will recover fully. He''s been receiving treatment for about 8 months now.

He is the sweetest boy you could imagine. He looks up at me adoringly, as if to say, you''re my momma, I love you, but after a while, I learned, he does this to EVERYONE.
5.gif

Brucecloseup.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And, here''s Lucy!

We adopted her a few months ago from a high-kill shelter in Georgia. A local rescue group assisted us in having her transported up to CT. She''s a beagle mix, a very spirited girl and a big love-bug!

lucyhome.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
<----------------------------------- my constant companion...he''s the most emotional dog I''ve ever had, and the fuzziest. I tear up thinking that anyone could have given him up (Animal Control found him wandering the streets of Chicago, nearly dead). However, their mistreatment led him to my little family and I adore this pup with all my heart. His name is George, because he is exceptionally curious.

Oh, I''m so bookmarking this thread for when I need a smile.

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
my pugadillos.

chewy is on the left. he''s the 5 year old rescue we adopted two months ago.
twinkie is on the right. she is almost 9 and i''ve had her since puppyhood.

chewytwinkie.JPG

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I love your pugs!!!!
30.gif
I also love everyone’s cats!! I wish I could adopt a cat but my hubby is actually scared of cats.
23.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2008 3:52:01 AM
Author: Deia
This is Pablo, he''s a 2 year old Coton de Tulear

I love him so much, but had to leave him with my parents when I moved to the UK last year but I still get to see him!
Pablo is one adorable doggie! He almost doesn''t look real!?!?! He looks like a cute little stuffed animal!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/9/2008 7:21:35 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
And here''s Caesar . . . he''s our Great Dane and he''ll be 8 years old on December 19!
Irishgrrl! I love Caesar!! He looks so cute! I hope to adopt a Great Dane . . . one day.

My greyhounds are so funny. They are used to being the big dogs. Whenever we''re at the park and meet a Great Dane, they''re like . . . what is that momma?
23.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/9/2008 8:35:08 PM
Author: indypitty
I love having a chance to post pics of Piper! She is a pit bull - boxer mix, and the love of our lives!!!
Such a gorgeous pic of Piper! She looks like she''s such a good girl and so sweet in that photo!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
This is Stanley my 2 yr old Pug. I''ve had him since he was 7 weeks old.

StanleyPug.jpg

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
This is Stanley with our other two dogs, Bill & Walter, laying on an old ratty couch we used to have. Bill is on the left and is a Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Lab, & Cocker Spaniel mix and weighs about 95 lbs. and Walter is on the right and is German Shorthair Pointer & Lab mix and is about 65 lbs.

StanAndFriends2.JPG

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tired kitty! Time for a nap. . .

hnhyawn.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2008 1:03:49 PM
Author: Loves Vintage

Date: 11/9/2008 7:21:35 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
And here''s Caesar . . . he''s our Great Dane and he''ll be 8 years old on December 19!
Irishgrrl! I love Caesar!! He looks so cute! I hope to adopt a Great Dane . . . one day.

My greyhounds are so funny. They are used to being the big dogs. Whenever we''re at the park and meet a Great Dane, they''re like . . . what is that momma?
23.gif
LOL! LV, I have always thought that Greyhounds look like mini-Danes! They have the same body type, and come in pretty much the same colors. Your kids are GORGEOUS, by the way!!!
30.gif

Caesar is a big baby! He thinks he''s a lap dog. Seriously. When he was a puppy, he could curl up in my lap and would juuuuuust fit. The problem is, he thinks he can still do that, now that he weighs about 120 pounds! LOL!
32.gif

And that picture of him I posted? DH took it while DH was sitting on the couch and Caesar was standing in front of him . . . looking him in the eye! LOL!
9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here he is well-rested. . .

alertkitty.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww!!! You guys are making me want a furbaby even more than I already do!!!

Well, I can at least share pics of my neices and puppy brother.

First the girls. Chatchke is the fawn colored one, and Violet is the black one.

ChatchkeandViolets.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Some of you have seen these, but they are hilarious so I''m posting them again - here are the girls in costume....

chatchke.JPG
chatchkeviolet.JPG

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
And Stanley the daschund. In a Stanley Cup replica, for you non-hockey folks that may not recognize it.
9.gif

stanleyinthecup.JPG

lydia

Rough_Rock
Here''s our Juder! Boxer kisses are always good......

scan0003.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aaaaaaaa, good lord, your pets are all adorable! I''m generally a cat person (strong allergies on the canine side of things) but this thread is enough to convert me. The greyhound! The daschund in the cup! Cuteness!

Being a cat person, though, here''s my new baby - my beloved kitty of 9 years passed away in Sept., and you guys were all great with advising me on coping methods and whether or not to get another cat. Well, I did it! Meet Sylvie: she''s about a year old, chatty as hell, and utterly adorable.

Sylvie 026.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Here is Pearls in her OU Gameday attire!

gamedaykitty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results