shape
carat
color
clarity

Would love to see your emerald cut diamonds...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love emerald cut diamonds! They''re so classic and elegant looking. I love just looking at pictures of peoples rings with emerald cut diamonds as the center. I know some of you have some amazing pictures so I thought you could show them off for me!!!
30.gif
30.gif

As much as I want one, I''m afraid I won''t get one as my ering
8.gif
. I''ll probably get my bf''s family heirloom diamond which truth be told is a beautiful round diamond. I do love the round cuts but it''s just that I''ve been dreaming of an emerald cut engagement ring as long as I can remember. I think my bf knows I love the ec but I''m afraid to push the issue for fear I''ll insult him or the family diamond. I feel guilty even saying anything so I don''t. I know I will love whatever he gets me but is it terrible of me to hope & pray for an emerald cut diamond???? Should I say anything???

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here is DiamondsRagirlsbestfriend''s three stone ring

5489302.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Demelza''s

1.51 ct Emerald Cut
Color - H
Clarity - VS1

link

whb1.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
posted by jaye

1.11 ct. center stone, GIA cert. VS1, E,
Ring%20Held%20Up%20Front.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here''s monty2004''s

2.7ct F vs1
cloister%20feb%202004%20106.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Didiamond''s

5.10ct, F/VS2

link

Emeraldcut.jpg
Emeraldcut1.jpg

and her

Emerald cut eternity ring
9.52 ctw (.56 ct each)
F/VVS1
ECband.jpg
ECband2.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I''m sure I missed some other great ones.
26.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the clean lines of an Emerald cut!!!
1.gif

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! Thank you so much for posting these pictures sevens one!!! I love each and every one of them! I especially love the solitaire look or with simple baguettes on either side, just so classy!
30.gif
36.gif
I''m really going to have to work on my bf, I''d love one for my ering!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 1:51:38 PM
Author: squeaksluv
Oh wow! Thank you so much for posting these pictures sevens one!!! I love each and every one of them! I especially love the solitaire look or with simple baguettes on either side, just so classy!
30.gif
36.gif
I''m really going to have to work on my bf, I''d love one for my ering!
In my opinion family heirlooms are nice but its your marriage, your relationship, your life etc etcl.............i think i would say that you are very appreciative but you really want an EC.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well here is mine. I really wanted to wait until I finally took some good pictures (this just doesn't show its beauty or sparkle.) Oh well. I will get around to it eventually. I love EC and so does everyone who sees it (I think because they are not as common). I want to see more!!!

edited to add: I forgot to mention my specs. 1.72 VS1 I in a Tacori setting

My-ring_full-hand-shot818.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Windowshopper's
2.gif

TRAPEZOIDS & MOUNTING LEON MEGE: D COLOR 1.5 Tcw

CENTER STONE FROM DIRT CHEAP DIAMONDS
3.18 cts , D / VS2
10.14 BY 7.51 BY 4.65
DEPTH 61.9
TABLE 59
GIRDLE vt TO SL THICK
POLISH VG
SYMMETRY G

hug44.JPG

Most of the numerous pictures of this ring are on this thread.

Do square emerald cuts count? If so, this ring has already made history around here! https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ry-of-a-man-with-a-square-emerald-leon.24458/

lovey2a.jpg

I don't think this was an engagement rng, but... does it matter ?
3.gif

Pretty darn large (?), perfect vivid yellow posted by Richard Wise:

DSCN8980.jpg

corayel.jpeg

And 'Snapdragon's ' :

snapdragon1.GIF

snapdragon2[1].GIF

The pictueres are ... GIF. And the one thing the grainy images are hiding is an unusually carved shank, like this ring has:

asscheridea9.JPG

Unbelievable? Almost... at least for me!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
AChiOAlumna has an emerald cut ring with baguettes and a matching band. Maybe she''s see this thread and post her pic.

As far as getting a family heirloom diamond, I have one so I know exactly how you feel. Even though mine is the shape I wanted, and I loved wearing it (it is now in a pendant I wear almost daily), I wanted my "own" ring. Every time someone asked about my ring, the first words out of my mouth were "the diamond is my husband''s great grandfather''s" and even after years, I never referred to the diamond as "mine". Silly, I''m sure, but that''s how I''ve felt about it.

I would mention to your BF not necessarily that you don''t want his family heirloom (trust me -- I know how much trouble that can cause!) but that you have always dreamed about an emerald cut diamond. Most guys want to make their gals happy. Is he getting this heirloom to keep costs down, or is it a situation where this diamond has always been there waiting for him to give to his fiance?

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2005 9:36:12 AM
Author: pebbles
AChiOAlumna has an emerald cut ring with baguettes and a matching band. Maybe she''s see this thread and post her pic.

As far as getting a family heirloom diamond, I have one so I know exactly how you feel. Even though mine is the shape I wanted, and I loved wearing it (it is now in a pendant I wear almost daily), I wanted my ''own'' ring. Every time someone asked about my ring, the first words out of my mouth were ''the diamond is my husband''s great grandfather''s'' and even after years, I never referred to the diamond as ''mine''. Silly, I''m sure, but that''s how I''ve felt about it.

I would mention to your BF not necessarily that you don''t want his family heirloom (trust me -- I know how much trouble that can cause!) but that you have always dreamed about an emerald cut diamond. Most guys want to make their gals happy. Is he getting this heirloom to keep costs down, or is it a situation where this diamond has always been there waiting for him to give to his fiance?
well said pebbles--

if its a money/economical thing then thats actually a different issue BUT if its a "you must take this family heirloom or else we will all be so disappointed etc etc" then its a control thing...........either by him or his family

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am bumping this up for lulu to see all the EC beauties on this thread!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tacori! these ladies, including you, have some unreal rings! and are giiving me some excellent ideas
emstar.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all...I saw this link and thought I''d add my pix as well....Sorry if you guys have seen this collage before...I''ve been meaning to upload newer pix, but I haven''t been able to get ones clear enough that I like (I don''t have the best camera in the world...need an upgrade!!!!)...

1968ECJBB.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
there is something so elegant, classy, and ageless about an emerald cut anything....and, ladies, your diamonds are all knockouts!

peace, movie zombie

Mrsgardener

Rough_Rock
wow--- Sevens one--- this is the type of ring that I am looking for expect with a square shank.----Thanks for the photo!!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results