shape
carat
color
clarity

Would appreciate opinions on bands ❤️

Which band looks best with the solitaire?

• Half carat diamond band

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • One carat diamond and sapphire bezel band

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Neither are ideal, but I have a suggestion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there! It’s been almost a month since I received my new solitaire and I still love it, I just haven’t quite figured out what band to wear with it.
In case you missed the original thread, the diamond in the solitaire is 2.14 carats, ideal cut within AGS parameters of ideal and the “recommended” PS specs, cert confirms hearts and arrows, H color, SI1 clarity. It came from Yadav, the purchasing experience was very positive overall- their prices were very competitive for a state side vendor.
So, here are what I’ve been wearing for now:

Half carat band- I like this because the width matches and height matches the solitaire very well. I do feel like the diamonds may be a little small with solitaire, so maybe it doesn’t look as balanced?
D30B14C9-527E-4CCE-A15D-B8D4DB1AB412.jpeg

One carat total weight diamond and sapphire band. I’ve had this forever! I like it because it is an eternity, so stones all the way around. I also think it looks more substantial than the half carat band. But does it make the solitaire look smaller...?
01A89361-57BD-4A0A-8463-F1B37E9ECC91.jpeg

For reference, here is the solitaire by itself. If anyone has any other suggestions, enablers are always welcome:bigsmile:

67F5EAC4-F8FA-4AE6-B975-703A8E76B331.jpeg

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
I love them both, but vote for the sapphire bezel. Bezels are my favorite, and the diamonds won’t eat away at your solitaire mount. I am happy to enable you and encourage you to have both, swap out as your mood dictates :) My own “official” wedding band is just a plain band. It’s fun to build a stack!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE a solitaire all by itself. IMO it lets the diamond be the star. I wear my band on my other ring finger.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer the first one. I think a plain white gold or platinum band would look gorgeous with it as well. I love the way a plain band makes the stone pop!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
As much as I LOVE the second one, I think the first one looks better with the solitaire.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Another vote for the first one. I don't think the stones in the band are too small at all; I think in fact that they balance your solitaire perfectly, and I love that the width and height match so nicely.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
First one, solitaire alone, or a plain yellow gold band that’s thinner than the solitaire band.

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
I like the half carat band so the focus will be on your beautiful solitaire.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the feedback! Guess the half carat band looked better than I thought.
believe it or not, I don’t have a plain white gold band. I do have a plain band- I think it might be stainless steel?- which I took a pic with. It really does put the emphasis on the diamond!
3BF1B298-7EDD-4587-BD58-BC3CFD75064C.jpeg
I am also toying with the idea of a twist band. Any thoughts on either of these?
64CBDE36-61C3-456E-9FE2-653F4578512B.jpeg
56D45FDC-6D24-4745-AED6-836E508C781D.jpeg

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
I like the plain band. I like the twist too.

When I was trying to decide what band to pair with my solitaire, I kept coming back to the plain band, because it’s so classic. The other ones are fun to have to switch out for variety, or wear as RHR with other combinations.

AA1C20DA-30E1-4D68-926C-8187FCF8BACF.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the first one. Appears balanced. Also a simple plain or engraved band same width and height would look lovely too. You can’t go wrong with a plain classic elegant band.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
of the first 2 options i much prefer the first one.

I do also really like the plain band.

as far as the twist bands. it's very difficult for me, to say until it is on your finger against your solitaire

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first pairing is perfection!

PM83

Rough_Rock
I also vote for the plain band, but I’m a sucker for a plain band with a solitaire, it really makes the diamond pop and it’s just so classic.

6AB05C23-5071-45E7-90CF-8E7E15D0C80E.jpeg

xoxominks

Rough_Rock
Hi - what setting did you
Hey there! It’s been almost a month since I received my new solitaire and I still love it, I just haven’t quite figured out what band to wear with it.
In case you missed the original thread, the diamond in the solitaire is 2.14 carats, ideal cut within AGS parameters of ideal and the “recommended” PS specs, cert confirms hearts and arrows, H color, SI1 clarity. It came from Yadav, the purchasing experience was very positive overall- their prices were very competitive for a state side vendor.
So, here are what I’ve been wearing for now:

Half carat band- I like this because the width matches and height matches the solitaire very well. I do feel like the diamonds may be a little small with solitaire, so maybe it doesn’t look as balanced?
D30B14C9-527E-4CCE-A15D-B8D4DB1AB412.jpeg

One carat total weight diamond and sapphire band. I’ve had this forever! I like it because it is an eternity, so stones all the way around. I also think it looks more substantial than the half carat band. But does it make the solitaire look smaller...?
01A89361-57BD-4A0A-8463-F1B37E9ECC91.jpeg

For reference, here is the solitaire by itself. If anyone has any other suggestions, enablers are always welcome:bigsmile:

67F5EAC4-F8FA-4AE6-B975-703A8E76B331.jpeg

Lovely ring!! I'm shopping on Yadav as well - which setting did you pick?

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi - what setting did you

Lovely ring!! I'm shopping on Yadav as well - which setting did you pick?

My setting is the Delsie. Comfy, and bands sit pretty flush!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results