shape
carat
color
clarity

Worst Looking Diamond EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Paul

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone.
smile.gif
Generally, I think of myself as quite a positive person, but I couldn't help posting this for everyone as an example of a diamond NEVER to buy. Granted, beauty is all in the eye of the beholder, but still...You be the judge. Is it even worth the $700 the jeweler is asking for it?
wink.gif
It's a whopping 1.41 c.
acc_1705_1.41cts_final_copy2.jpg

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Yuck!

Paul

Rough_Rock
Tonysgeko,I did not take the picture. I snagged it from a current Ebay online auction. Yes, that is right, this diamond is currently being listed on Ebay. Ummmm, don't you kind of think the picture, from a proverbial sense is "shooting the seller in the foot?" LOL!
smile.gif

- Paul

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think this is one of those diamonds that is about 5% flawless. The rest, that's another story. It might make a good drill bit if the prong tips ever wear out.
smile.gif
------------------
David Atlas
Accredited Gem Appraisers

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Not even the best cut could save this stone, by the way this is the clearest photo showing a dimaond I have seen so far. How did you do it?

sma1213

Rough_Rock
What's even the point? The scary thing is, they probably would't be selling it if there wasn't a fool out there who is going to buy it!

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have a wholesale diamond friend that sells these type of diamond all the time and makes a good business of it.

I have never sold one this bad but there are a large number of them being sold to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results