Premium
I'm still alive!!... :praise:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1443424947|3932672 said:
I'm still alive!!... :praise:

Me too.

So, when is the next end of the world scheduled?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me three! We've been left behind...I wonder if there are others?

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I'm here too! :lol:
Although, when I talked to my mom on the phone last week, she was convinced that the world was coming to an end (not related to the moon - just her overall "feeling" about the state of the planet, the people, the environment, etc.).

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1442985317|3930767 said:
Wait...I'm in Australia, where we are nearly a day ahead of the US. So if the Blood Moon is here on Monday and the apocalypse starts then TECHNICALLY the world is coming to an end on Sunday for the US - right? If so that's not very accurate!

Or if it starts Monday for the US when it's technically Tuesday here in Australia, we either get a day extra or completely exempt from the apocalypse - right?

Or does the Apocalypse sweep the world timezone-by-timezone, waiting for the next longitutde to hit Monday, saying to itself 'Common common - I ain't got more than about 24 hours to do this!!!'

:roll:

Don't 'most all Monday's bring a kind of "end of the world" downer vibe with them? lol

endofworld.png

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a hilarious coffee mug! :lol:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was spared.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, we lost Facebook @ around 8 pm UK time.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pyramid: No FACEBOOK????
Clearly, the world IS ending!
Oh, but I still have it, so maybe just your world? Hope not!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well that was a bit of a disappointment! You get ready to meet the end and.........nothing!

I figured I'd go out on the boat one last time in case it actually happend :lol:
I think the fish knew it was a farce as they weren't going for their last suppers, but it was beautiful conditions out on one of Australia's most dangerous and nasty waterways. Couldn't think of a better place to be for an impending yet highly improbable apocalypse :lol:

blood_moon_bay.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
KaeKae|1443415260|3932656 said:
LLJsmom, my husband is running the NYC marathon, too. I'm sure he has the same feelings about it as you!

Isn't it Monday already in some places? Have we heard from anyone in those parts of the world?????

AWESOME!!! Wish him the best of luck and good health for me!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
April must be dead!... :lol:

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1443485747|3932945 said:
Well that was a bit of a disappointment! You get ready to meet the end and.........nothing!

I figured I'd go out on the boat one last time in case it actually happend :lol:
I think the fish knew it was a farce as they weren't going for their last suppers, but it was beautiful conditions out on one of Australia's most dangerous and nasty waterways. Couldn't think of a better place to be for an impending yet highly improbable apocalypse :lol:
Exactly! lol

eta: I didn't see my cats worrying about the eclipse. I figure if they aren't worried, I have nothing to worry about. One of mine can and does sound alerts for tornadoes and severe thunderstorms at least 15 minutes ahead of the National Weather Service warnings. In cats, I trust. :lol:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well we missed the apocalypse but are in the midst of some pretty bad flooding here. I hope work isn't closed tomorrow, that would be such a super colossal drag :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results