shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo, my new "Oval" from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ellen you are soooo sweet!!! I am loving the oval (remember I have a 1.61ct RB and a 1.10 RB sitll at home).... AND This beauty is was part of the WHITEFlASH Expert Selection................SOOOOOOO it qualifies for UPGRADES!!! This year is my 25 wedding anniversary soooo no telling what this oval could turn in to
emotion-5.gif
31.gif

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Love them, they look great together.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2008 11:48:31 AM
Author: woobug02
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ellen you are soooo sweet!!! I am loving the oval (remember I have a 1.61ct RB and a 1.10 RB sitll at home).... AND This beauty is was part of the WHITEFlASH Expert Selection................SOOOOOOO it qualifies for UPGRADES!!! This year is my 25 wedding anniversary soooo no telling what this oval could turn in to
emotion-5.gif
31.gif
lol.gif
You have been taking lessons from justjulia, haven't you?! (meant in the nicest of ways, go julia!)
9.gif

Well, enjoy this ring for now, it really is a looker! And thank you.
2.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Nice large oval!!!!! Looks great with the yellow gold (I miss seeing yellow gold!).

magda72

Rough_Rock
It looks fantastic on you
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

merlinthecat

Rough_Rock
I love the wider band. It really does look fantastic on your hand.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, and it totally suits you in the hand picks! Great choice! By the way I love your gold link bracelet.

I mostly own white gold but have some yellow gold too, just for something different. Yellow gold is so warm and sunny. I love it.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I really love the oval on that band!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhhh! Gorgeous! I love ovals! I try to love other shapes, but, I always favor the oval! Yours is beautiful on the wider band!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you all sooo much!!! I am soooo happy with my Whiteflash choice :) You all are AWESOME!!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Woooo that is one fantastic oval! That style looks fantastic on you; with the band- perfect!
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOOOO HOOOO.....love that HUGE oval....it looks so pretty on your hand!!! You have quite the collection....love them all!!!

Lori

Maryww

Rough_Rock
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! I love the simplicity of it. It truly stands alone! Now I want a solitaire on a wide gold band!!!! Darn pricescope!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results