shape
carat
color
clarity

Without clues, do you assume posters here are female?

Without clues, do you assume posters here are female?

• Yes

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Hey moron, there are more than 2 genders

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never actually think about it. That may sound odd, but it just doesn't occur to me to go classifying people. I know there are different genders posting on the forum and don't mean that to sound negative at all. I just don't see people as their gender. Most posts don't relate to gender so it doesn't matter anyway. Those conversations that do need gender to be noticed (such as the woman with young children at home asking about isolating) usually mention something to make it clear.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once in a while I think someone is Male and they turn out to be female. I thought Neil was male for a very long time.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I would have/ and probably still do assume the majority of ppl on this forum are female....
and with the posts/ replies... I would assume female unless there are clues/ avatar/ handles/ how situations are described which lead me to think otherwise.

I came here a few years ago by accident as I was looking for man bling. So by nature of that, I knew there would be many posters of varied genders. Whislt I do it give it much thought these days.... when I am trying to figure things out for whatever reason- I look for clues... but, if I were gunna guess, I would say posters are gunna be female.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Really? Posters? I think of people who converse here as members, not posters.

Based on the thread title, I was thinking of things like this:
1593455401410.png

Yes, the COVID-19 poster cartoon person is a female, I think.

But no, I don't assume anything about gender about members who use the forums.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im sorry to say I think i must just assume members are female unless they have a male screen name because when i do see a man post or work out someone is male i get a bit overexcitted and want to see what kind of man bling he has on his hands

The more boys the better

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results