shape
carat
color
clarity

Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
I also love just about all the pretty jewels at OGI, but it wont let me copy any pictures
8.gif

However, here is a link below!

http://www.ogi-ltd.com/gallery_bridal0.html

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
This little number I am hoping to receive for my upcoming anniversary gift. I don't usually like heart jewelry, but I find this one to be quite cute. However, now that I am looking at their site, it says it is on backorder until after our anniversary. Well, atleast I can still admire it. /idealbb/images/smilies/sick.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
ohhhh, YES PLEASE! that OGI site is great!

OGI.JPG

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that's some gorgeous jewelry!!! And yes, I love Highlander. The show and the movies (except #2). Lots to drool over.
9.gif

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
YUMMY!! I just logged in and WOW this thread has really taken off! Good thing the FI is out of town so that I can leisurely drool over gorgeous jewelry and gorgeous men. Ooooh...brad....he's my fave
2.gif

Reena - you must be so excited to receive your LM masterpiece. It is going to be incredible and I can't wait to see it!!!!! Cushion lovers unite!!!
appl.gif

I'm going to search for some yummy jewels to post...

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
I'll take one of each please!

bands2.jpg

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
Or perhaps one of each of these...

bands3.jpg

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
I tried this on and it's so beautiful & delicate...

cherish.jpg

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
I love this store in Brooklyn - the Clay Pot - such interesting pieces. Maybe I'll find a wedding band here?

claypot1.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/6/2004 10:48:26 PM sparkler29 wrote:

Or perhaps one of each of these...----------------

okay sparkler, now you've done it--where did you find these? i love them! i want three to stack!

reena

Ideal_Rock
holy mother of g*d--this clay pot ring is astounding.

nav_ringblue.gif

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Here are some rings I love to look at.

favp.jpg

SLH

Shiny_Rock

lucy.jpg

SLH

Shiny_Rock
And now this one thanks to Reena.

dspx.JPG

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
Oh yeah, you can add "absolutely everything from the Daniel K site" to my wish list. droooool.....

Reena - the first two pics are from PrecisionSet, the third is from Gallery Eclectic (love that store - in the W. Village), and the last one is from the Clay Pot. The PrecisionSet bands are so dreamy!! and that one you posted from the Clay Pot is fabooooo!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
These are a few of my favorite things...(singing
9.gif
)

Ok, so we're talking about our wish/dream list...since my boyfriend is my "true" dream guy
12.gif
and he would have my

a** for putting his picture on here
Up_to_something.gif
, I decided to post the next best thing...Matthew McConaughey, along with a

few other things I wish I had right this minute
1.gif

**editted: sorry i posted the wrong group of pics that take up half the page
loopy.gif

FAVES.GIF

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Love this thread...men, chocolate, diamonds! What more could a girl ask for?

And KBerly...my hubby has a friend who looks so much like Matthew McHoweveryouspellit, except he's got these absolutely huge muscles, and he's only about 25! Want me to see if I can get his number for ya??

The only downfall is that while he's very nice to look at..he doesn't seem to be all that clever! But, I suppose that you can't have it all!!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/6/2004 10:21:34 PM reena wrote:

----------------

Reena, that wedding band on top of the solitaire by OGI that posted was a serious contender for my wedding band, except I couldn't find anyone who carried OGI! It was between that and the etoile band.

It's so beautiful that I think I need one, anyone, the fact that I already have a wedding band notwithstanding...

reena

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 10/7/2004 7:40:47 AM Daniela wrote:

----------------
On 10/6/2004 10:21:34 PM reena wrote:

----------------

Reena, that wedding band on top of the solitaire by OGI that posted was a serious contender for my wedding band, except I couldn't find anyone who carried OGI! It was between that and the etoile band.

It's so beautiful that I think I need one, anyone, the fact that I already have a wedding band notwithstanding...

----------------

i think it's just beautiful.

and don't even get me started on those asschers . . .

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
EC0750.jpg
Mornin' ladies

gdourdan4-1.JPG

gdourdan5-1.JPG

EC0750.jpg
mdcoffeecakes_1814_3741018

reena

Ideal_Rock
OMG, yes, CSI man is sooooooooo hot.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
cp1239-222.jpg
Droooool...........
er594.jpg

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
Oh, yeah... Warrick Brown is one hot ticket. There's a pretty strong chance I'd wake up from the dead if he was my CSI.

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
Hey Sparkler? Have you been to Clay Pot's store in NYC? Do they have a ton of stuff you can look at. I can look at their PDF brochere all day long, but want to know if it's worth in while I am in NYC at Thanksgiving to make a stop down there, either right after or before Signed Pieces. I tell ya, this wedding band shopping is nearly killing me with options.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock

/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif​

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I love the fact that there is a coffecakes.com! Too much!

More beautiful dia/sapph combos! And look how nicely they match Mr. Jones
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
The rings on my right and him on my left!

front5478.jpg

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
Hey lindsal! I strongly recommend a trip to the Clay Pot!! First of all, it's in one of my favorite neighborhoods, Park Slope. You can spend an afternoon there strolling around Prospect Park, admiring the beautiful brownstones along tree-lined streets, eating at the 2nd Street Cafe (so good!) and taking some time to browse at the Clay Pot. Their jewelry selection is great!! You can see many of the rings from the website, though perhaps not all of them. They also have a lot of non-wedding jewelry that's beautiful.

10.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock

antique-f.gif

Large Cushion cut Sapphire is shown in the center. A Radiant, Emerald Cut, Princess cut, Round or Oval diamond would also look nice. It is shown with 2 Marquise diamonds on each side and a row of small channel set round diamonds going down the shank.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results