shape
carat
color
clarity

Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
I've also recently developed a love for light yellow diamonds

51ea.JPG

86b.JPG

/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/lickout.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
CFF - Id take that first ring and those earrings in a heartbeat!!!

ANM the man candy is nice as well
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nice ANM-
I always like alittle beef with my cheesecake!
naughty.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
YEA! Hearing that the diamond/sapphire combination is so seldom done makes me want to do it even more! I found this setting from Birks a while ago that uses a surprise sapphire and thought it would be the perfect compliment to a dia/sapph wedding band!

873312_sapphire.jpg

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
I'd love to have ......

Sapphire eternity ring

sapphire-half-eternity-14.jpg

Tanzanite

There will be more... i'm still looking..... /idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/naughty.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/16.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 10/6/2004 1:24:43 PM ClownFishFunk wrote:

r158-06W.jpg

e026-13W.jpg

----------------
yay! the top one that you posted is my e-ring setting-to-be!
appl.gif
9.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You ain't got that thing, if you don't have that bling...shoobopdewop.

newfine5.jpg

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock

----------------
On 10/6/2004 2:37:16 PM reena wrote:

----------------

r158-06W.jpg

----------------
appl.gif
9.gif

----------------
Wow! With a cushion too?! It is bound to be amazing! You should have no worries with Leon, he does some amazing work. Can't wait to see it!
love.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 10/6/2004 3:26:08 PM ClownFishFunk wrote:

----------------
On 10/6/2004 2:37:16 PM reena wrote:

----------------

r158-06W.jpg

----------------
appl.gif
9.gif

----------------
Wow! With a cushion too?! It is bound to be amazing! You should have no worries with Leon, he does some amazing work. Can't wait to see it!
love.gif

----------------
yep, with a cushion.
appl.gif
thanks for the vote of confidence--it's been 5 weeks (to the day! but who's counting?) since i dropped my stone off with leon, so my mind's had plenty of time to wander and second-guess/doubt my choice! but this cheered me up. thanks!
9.gif
9.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
actually THIS is technically the picture it is based on--but leon says the two are different views of the same ring. still, to me, something looks different about the one vs. the other--what do you think?

r123-09W.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Tough call b/w this one and the choc cheese cake.

vince.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
lol, is that vince vaughn?

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock

----------------
On 10/6/2004 3:31:23 PM reena wrote:

actually THIS is technically the picture it is based on--but leon says the two are different views of the same ring. still, to me, something looks different about the one vs. the other--what do you think?

r123-09W.jpg

----------------

Ooh la la, it is gorgeous. About the two being different, I can sort of see what you mean. I guess I had assumed that the one with the red stone didn't have pave around the actual stone like it shows in your pic, cause you can't see it with the direction its facing, if you know what I am trying to say. But perhaps they just look different because one is a diamond and the other isn't? Either way, I'm sure it will be magnificent.

Cushions are on the top of my list, and will certainly look gorgeous in this setting. BTW, the pictures you posted of your cushion are just to-die-for!!

love.gif
You could put that baby in anything and it'll look great, so don't worry, I'm sure when you see the outcome you will be more than pleased!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Vince Vaughn? Lovely.... Here's my guy....

reena

Ideal_Rock
yeah, i think the red one does have it all the way around--i think this is a top view of that same ring. but they still do look different to me! i think you're right, part of it is that the stone here is not a diamond (it's an orange sapphire!). also tho, on this ring the basket doesn't seem to curve in in as much as it is on the ring with the diamond. (does that make ANY sense?) sorry to obssess--it's tough to pick a setting without ever having tried it on, though!

r153-20W.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
lol, ok: i have an embarrassing crush on josh hartnett. i admit it. /idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif

BJPEfour010.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
He's adorable.
love.gif
My crazy crushes are on Alex Rodriguez (posted above) and Derek Jeter.
love.gif

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock

----------------
On 10/6/2004 3:54:45 PM reena wrote:

yeah, i think the red one does have it all the way around--i think this is a top view of that same ring but they still do look different to me! i think you're right, part of it is that the stone here is not a diamond (it's an orange sapphire!). also tho, on this ring the basket doesn't seem to curve in in as much as it is on the ring with the diamond (does that make ANY sense?) sorry to obssess--it's tough to pick a setting without ever having tried it on, though!

r153-20W.jpg

----------------
Hmm, yes I think I see what you are saying! I understand the obsession, its not easy to pick out something you are going to wear forever! Well I guess the question would be, do you like the way both settings look, regardless from what angle? Cause if you do, then I'm sure everything will be fine. But, if there is something you don't like about one of them from a certain view, then perhaps you should make Leon is aware of this (if you haven't already). By the way, when are you expecting the arrival of your ring, or are you out of the loop at this point?

reena

Ideal_Rock
i do like them both but i like the one with the diamond a lot better! i think it just looks more delicate. anyway hopefully it will be OK because i told leon to base it on the pic of the one with the diamond and emphasized that i want it to look very delicate, and that i don't want the halo around the stone to be too thick, etc. fingers crossed!

the ring should be done in the next week if leon is on schedule!
appl.gif
but yes, i am out of the loop now. the BF is in charge from here on out. i'm so nervous! but excited too. i hope it turns out well. thanks for the moral support!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Reena, I can not wait to see your completed ring!
love.gif

I just got your PM from yesterday. Sorry. Just replied back.
wavey.gif

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock

----------------
On 10/6/2004 4:15:39 PM reena wrote:

i do like them both but i like the one with the diamond a lot better! i think it just looks more delicate. anyway hopefully it will be OK because i told leon to base it on the pic of the one with the diamond and emphasized that i want it to look very delicate, and that i don't want the halo around the stone to be too thick, etc. fingers crossed!

the ring should be done in the next week if leon is on schedule!
appl.gif
but yes, i am out of the loop now. the BF is in charge from here on out. i'm so nervous! but excited too. i hope it turns out well. thanks for the moral support!

----------------

I'm glad I could be of some help

21.gif
. Wow, it'll be done next week, I bet you can't wait! Do you know what size diamond is shown in the picture? It's hard for me to actual picture it on hand.

reena

Ideal_Rock
i CAN'T wait! but that doesn't mean i'll get it next week--i still have to wait for the BF to propose. so i have some waiting ahead of me.

the stones in those rings are likely very large--4 to 6 carats i would guess. leon tends to have enormous stones on his site!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Woo...Woo... how about a BLUE diamond ring...? I'll take one!!

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 10/6/2004 4:34:11 PM reena wrote:

i CAN'T wait! but that doesn't mean i'll get it next week--i still have to wait for the BF to propose. so i have some waiting ahead of me.

the stones in those rings are likely very large--4 to 6 carats i would guess. leon tends to have enormous stones on his site!
----------------

Well I'm sure after its all said and done it will have been worth the wait! I suspected the stones were in the 4-6 carat range. I think your ring will look nicer than the original, I personally think that would be a little tremendous, esp in that kind of setting. But a 2-3 carat would be just right. Ooh I can't wait to see it! Now I'm getting anxious for you!
2.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks! i'm excited, too. his pieces look a lot more delicate in person than they do in the pictures, so i'm hoping it will work out. cross your fingers for me that it's soon!!!!

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
I want Adrian Paul...

paul13.jpg

satelite

Rough_Rock
I just have to say this is the best thread ever,
beautiful diamonds, beautiful men and beautiful
food - what more could a girl want?!
appl.gif
appl.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock

/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif----------------
On 10/6/2004 8:40:28 PM satelite wrote:

I just have to say this is the best thread ever,
beautiful diamonds, beautiful men and beautiful
food - what more could a girl want?!
appl.gif
appl.gif

----------------

well, i suppose a girl could want brad pitt . . .

pitt12.jpg

/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Or David Boreanaz...
11.gif

db137.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
HIGHLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there any other reason to watch that show? LOL...Actually, I thought it was very good!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results