shape
carat
color
clarity

Winter Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Winter has arrived along with many parties, goodies, treats and temptations everywhere. There is no easy answer to avoid temptations and make it through the holidays without putting on a few pounds. I recommend trying to eat sensible when you can but still indulge in a few treats if you really want them. Moderationn is always a key to success. I know a guy at work that has pushed himself so far in the healthy exercise and diet direction he is pretty sickly now. He does weights, protein muscle building drinks and he eats only tuna and chicken. He has a lot of raw veggies and fruits. He never, ever eats fat or fattening food. He has been so regimented in that routine eating anything else makes him sick. On the other extreme eating nothing but greasy and fattening foods can make you feel bad as well. So finding a middle ground where you can have your cake and eat it too but only occasionally. I really like fresh fruit and raw veggies. If I get out of the habit of eating them I relish going back to tht routine and getting them back in my diet.

So I hope you have a wonderful holiday season filled with special memories and a few treats here and there.

We made it to Denver today. The highways were clear but the side streets ae still icy. We hit the jewelry store first. That was a 2 hour adventure. I was going to look for blue sapphire earrings or to upgrade my ruby ring. I ended up upgrading my pink sapphire ring. I had a 5mm round pink sapphire and got a 5x7 oval pink sapphire. It is kind of a hot pink color. I didn't want to go to the jewelry store first because I wanted to look at the new MacAir. I ended up getting the new 11" model. Marty is going to take my 13" one. I picked up Marty a few things today as well but he certainly spent more on me than I did on him.

We stopped for breakfast on the way down and split a sandwich for lunch. We had some leftovers when we got home.

The shopping mall was insane today. You'd think it was 2 days before Christmas.

Have a great weekend.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas! We had a lovely day. We got up at about 7 and opened our presents. Marty loved his bunny slippers and killer rabbit. One of my favorite presents was a pink tote bag Marty got me in London. It has a zipper (a must for a klutz like me) and has London written all over it. It is very cool.

I made homemade biscuits for us for breakfast. We met my parents, my sister and brother-in-law for dinner at about 2 pm. There were 7 of us (one of my nephews came too) and we ended up getting an almost private room. They had given our table to someone else and since we had reservations they put us in a little room off the bar. I had a steak and baked potato. After dinner we went to my parents house for awhile and had dessert. I only ate 2 Christmas cookies all day. Yay for me.

We drove around and looked at Christmas lights for awhile on the way home.

I hope you all had a terrific day. :wavey:

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi. We went out for breakfast then bought groceries. Marty wanted to try to make French onion soup. He hated the first batch so bad he threw it out. Then he made a different recipe. I was hoping he'd go do the dishes but I finally ventured out there about 7. He makes a big mess when he cooks so I was trying to avoid it.

I got laundry done and we have been watching movies.

I picked up cuties and fresh baggies today. It felt good to be eating good healthy food today.

I got the January club newsletter done. I like my smaller MacAir.

I sure don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Oh well it is only 4 days this week. Woo hoo!

Take care.
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy-great opener! Last year during the holiday season I was very strict and didn't indulge on goodies. I tracked points religiously and wouldn't eat any kind of treat. I have not done so well this year, but I have not completely fallen back into old habits, either. Sure-my pants are snug around the waist right now. Matt and I plan to get back to our faithful tracking and walking every night once we finally get back home and all visiting is over. We have been on the road since Friday. We're in Cincinnati through tomorrow, and plan to head back to WV tomorrow night. My family is coming to visit Wed & Thurs, and then we may have kids Thurs-the weekend. My vacation isn't shaping up to be very restful!

It sounds like you got lots of goods this Christmas, marcy! Matt and I didn't do much in the way of gifts this year. We decided we would take care of us after Christmas when we had more time to pick things out. I'm supposed to be thinking of a bling purchase for my birthday/anniversary which is coming up in a few weeks. I'm thinking of either a tennis bracelet or a right hand ring, but it takes me so long to pick anything out. I think "oh, it would be nice to have that", and then I talk myself right out of whatever it was. Have a good day back to work tomorrow. I'm off until next Tuesday. I'm sure it will come really fast.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Deegee. I am tired just reading about all your travels and visiting. Have fun! Yes, your vacation will go by far too quickly. Enjoy though. Oooh, bling for your birthday / anniversary. Sounds fun. When is your B-Day? How many years will you be celebrating for your anniversary? A tennis bracelet or a RHR. Both sound divine. Enjoy shopping. That is almost as much fun for me as getting something.

I went back to work today. We were short 2 people so it was a busy day. The card crowd was either busy or out of the office today so I read on my phone's Kindle app during lunch instead of playing cards. I had took 2 pieces of pizza in for lunch but wasn't very hungry so I just ate one piece of pizza. Sadly I did eat a piece of fudge after lunch though. Tonight we met my sister and her family for supper. My nieces are in Texas and are just home for a few days so it was great to see them. I had a sandwich and brought 1/2 of it home for lunch tomorrow.

Well, I am freezing so I think I'll go start getting ready for bed. I didn't sleep well last night. We stayed up past midnight the last few days so I wasn't sleepy when I went to bed last night.

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like short weeks at work and looking forward to a long weekend. :appl:

We had homemade tacos tonight. Rats that I cut my finger again. This time it is my ring finger. I have my wedding ring on my index finger right now. Marty was not happy that I didn't ask him to cut up our veggies. I swear he is going to hide the knives from me.

Well take care.

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more day till the weekend. Woo hoo. Do you have any special plans for the weekend? We need to take down our Christmas decorations and tree. We are going to have some friends over for dinner on Saturday.

I picked up fast food for supper today. No knives involved. :bigsmile:

We were really busy at work today. It made the day go by quickly.

Take care.
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good evening! Marcy-unlike you, I'm sad tomorrow is Friday. I'm already dreading going back to work on Tuesday. I think I need to take another week off! And what is it with you and knives? Marty is going to hide them all from you. I burned the daylights out of my finger the day after I fell on the steps at the beginning of December, and it still looks really funky. I have a big sinkhole where the blister was. I hope it will fill back in. It really stinks being so klutzy, doesn't it? My anniversary is on Jan 14th and my birthday is on the 16th. I'm not sure that I'm a bracelet person, so I'm thinking the rhr would work better. I only have 3 rhr's that I rotate wearing...a HOF 5-stone, a garnet ring, and a thin 1/2 carat diamond band that I used to wear as a wedding band. I need to expand.

We got home from Cincinnati really late Tuesday night...or I should say really early Wednesday morning (2am). My parents came to visit later in the day and brought my niece and nephew. We went out to eat and bowling last night and had a great time. We went out for lunch today before they left. Matt and I had planned to drop by the house for a quick nap and then go back out to run errands, but we ended up staying home for the evening. This is the first evening we have been home since last Thursday night and we were both really tired. We ordered pizza for dinner and watched Miracle on 34th Street for the first time ever. We did manage to get our lazy rears out for a 2 mile walk, which is the only thing productive we did all day. Tomorrow we do have to get some things done before I go pick up the 2 newest members of our family...2 kittens. I'm excited! Saturday-Monday my 3 nieces and possibly my nephew will be coming to visit, and then my vacation will be over. Wah. Have a great Friday!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, I am sure you are very sad for your vacation to end. They go by far too fast. It sounds like you had a really nice time. Yes it is no fun to be such a klutz. Sorry to hear about your burn too. The one on my arm from about 6 weeks ago is still kind of there. We would be hazardous in the same room. LOL. I would definitely go with a RHR since you don't wear many bracelets. I love to shop for jewelry as much as I like wearing it. I think you and Matt deserved a lazy day. Marty is getting cabin fever being home so much so he is going to want out of the house this weekend.

Work was busy today. Our director said people could go home 2 hours early but we weren't done with our work so we stayed till 5. I made some microwave food for supper because I wanted to make some cookies for my dad but I got my finger bleeding again doing dishes so decided I will wait a few days till it heals more.

I was hoping to get my pink sapphire ring today but they called and wanted to know if they should send it for delivery tomorrow or Wednesday. We decided we would go get it tomorrow and go to the mall. I want to look for a pocket projector for our club. We are meeting my sister and brother in law for lunch. If we get back to town at a decent time we are going to a friends house for cards. Poor girl she broke out in a really bad rash so she is pretty miserable.

Well have a safe and happy new year.

Marcy.

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy-I think if the two of us were ever in a room together, they might as well go ahead and call an ambulance and probably a fire truck too, just to be on the safe side. My family swears it has to do with WV. While they were visiting this week, my mom fell getting out of the car at the end of the driveway and rolled into the road (I did that once too), and my nephew hit the light over the kitchen table with his head so hard that it knocked it off the hook, the whole light fell and shatterd a glass sitting on the kitchen table. A few hours earlier his sister hit him in the achilles tendon really hard with the cart while we were at the grocery store. A few years ago, my sister broke her wrist while visiting and we spent most of the evening in the ER. I guess I can see what they mean about it being WV... I hope your friend feels better soon. Rashes are miserable. Has she tried soaking in an Aveno oatmeal bath? That sometimes helps.

Today was a really busy day. We ran a bunch of errands and then picked up the new kittens. Lily isn't too sure what to think. She wants to meet them and she's doing everything a dog would do to meet another dog...going belly up to show she's sweet, doing the play bow thing, and wagging her tail, but the kitties are scared right now and they're growling at her. Maybe tomorrow. Have a great day!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Max & Milo. Milo has the stripe on his nose. Matt threw a blanket on the bed in the spare bedroom to keep kitty hair from getting on the comforter... I don't have a red comforter and red drapes!

maxmilo.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, Max and Milo are adorable. How fun to have some new kitties. Hopefully they make friends with Lily soon. That is strange that WV seems to be "dangerous" for your family. Yes, we would definitely have to have an ambulance and fire truck on speed dial. Marty tells me toddlers are more steady on their feet than I am. He's probably right.

We got up and headed out to Denver bright and early. We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel, I had some pancakes with peaches. We picked up my pink sapphire ring then went on to the mall. Marty bought a Mac Pro. He got the Apple TV and it seems to have issues with Windows 7 so he decided to go look at Mac desktops. We met my sister and brother in law for lunch and split a few Italian dishes. We had an apple salad, garlic bread, cheese raviolis, some fetticine alfredo and some chicken Marsala. My sister took quite a bit of it home. Then we all went to Best Buy. Marty helped them pick out a TV. Their entertainment stand is one of the old fashioned ones with a square hole for their TV so they were only able to fit a 24" or 26" in there. I don't know what size TV that had but I am sure they'll like the flat screen. We got a pocket projector for our astronomy club; it works better than I thought it would. I had to order some more cables / adapters to get it to work with my laptop and iPad but I was able to save my club program on it and project it on the wall.

We got home about 5 pm and Marty has been working on setting up his new Mac. I have been goofing off. Tomorrow I need to work on laundry and get groceries. I want to get the Christmas stuff taken down this weekend then I need to clean house.

Well, take care and have a safe and Happy New Year!

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy New Year!

We had a busy day. I made some cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Marty doesn't like sweets for breakfast but I wanted some thing different. We had baked potatoes, steak and veggies for lunch. We took care of all of our Christmas stuff some cleaned the house. I did one batch of laundry so have that to do tomorrow but not much else. I do need to figure out food for the week. That doesn't sound fun at all n

Well my dryer is calling my name.

Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello & Happy New Year! Today was productive. My nieces and nephew helped us get all of our outside and all inside decorations but the tree taken down and put away. We hadn't planned to do that while they were here, but it was so windy today that wreaths were blowing off windows and the topiary trees on the porch had blown into the yard. We still have kids tonight and will take them home tomorrow. Matt and I had one day to ourselves this whole vacation! Max and Milo are doing great and are a lot of fun. They have wandered around the whole house today and are getting more used to being followed around by a nosy dog everywhere they go. My niece insisted on sleeping with them the last two nights and again tonight. The kids wanted to go bowling again tonight, so we ate out and went bowling and then played cards when we got home. Matt and our nephew are playing video games right now-2:54 am. We haven't been to bed before 4am in days. It's going to be tough getting back on schedule for work.

Marcy-we had dinner at Cracker Barrel last night, and we all got breakfast food. Yum. Sounds like you & Marty have been busy. Matt is thinking about a new desktop but still insists on a windows machine, even though he has problems with them. He likes my macbook pro, but still wants a windows desktop. I need to plan meals for the week too. No more excuses about it being the holidays. It's time to stock up on fresh fruit and veggies, and to start eating in 4-5 nights a week again. I need my pants to fit!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, it sounds like you've been having fun with your nieces and nephew. Our wind storm must have moved your way. I am glad you had help to get your lights and decorations down. It is more fun to put everything up. :lol: It is very rough adjusting to usual sleeping hours after staying up late during vacation. I got up at 7 today because I knew I'd have to go to bed on time tonight. Sounds like the kitties and Lily will get more used to each other. Fun. Marty is still working on his Mac Pro. He partitioned it for Windows. His Windows 7 Upgrade wouldn't install on it so he had to go buy a new Windows CD. He had his games running last night. He is still working on his iTunes library. I honestly can't believe Marty went to Mac but I think the tipping point was making sure his new toy the Apple TV works with his stuff.

We just finished breakfast and watching the end of a Star Trek movie. I need to take a shower and get to the grocery store then I need to start laundry. Have a great day.

Marty just told me his iTunes has 17,647 songs now. He has double and triple of every song. Aak!

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Noooooooooo! I have to go back to work tomorrow. ;(

I finished the book I had on my phone and downloaded the new Stephen King novel 11/23/63. I used to read Stephen King novels all the time but haven't read any of his books in about 15 years.

Later! :wavey:
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy New Year!

Today was my first day back to the pool and while running I realized that MAN have I been lazy! I worked much of the first three weeks in Dec and went to the pool and yoga only a handfull of times; and the last three weeks....NADA. Sleeping in late didn't help :bigsmile: At work we were gifted with a lot of packaged goodies/treats--but I am never tempted with that stuff...howevber I did eat my own homemade cookies and we ate out almost daily with lots of rich food and good wine...... :lickout:

Anyway, I am no worse for wear except feeling sheepish for my laziness (and maybe deficit a few brain cells) .... :bigsmile:

Keep well folks!

cheers--Sharon

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
marcy-I think you sent along a little snow to go along with the wind! Sunday it was 60 degrees and yesterday it was 24 and snowy. My joints can't handle a sudden temperature drop like that, so I stayed home today and have kept myself wrapped up in a warm blanket and I kicked up the thermostat a few degrees too. I have a Stephen King (The Stand) book downloaded, but I did 't get very far into it. It hasn't grabbed my interest like his other books usually do. This one has spent so much time going into detail about everyone dying from a virus...I get it...move on. Maybe I should skip ahead a few chapters. One of the reasons Matt doesn't want to get a Mac is itunes. He hates it! He's considering changing phones to a non-iphone variety just because he hates itunes so much. I like it better now that I have played with it some. He thinks they have "dumbed it down" so much for people who aren't tech savy that they hide info that people like him who know what they're doing would like to have. I'm not tech savy, so dumbed down works for me!

Sharon-The packaged stuff doesn't tempt me either. Unfortunately, there have been too many freshly made goodies around and I caved to the temptation! We ate out too much too, and haven't had a chance to get to the grocery store this week.

We took all kids home to KY yesterday. My niece's birthday is today, so we had her birthday get together yesterday while we were home. She turned 20 today. Where has the time gone? I remember the night she was born so well. My sis was in labor for 28 hours. She had such a rough delivery that she was in the hospital for nearly a week, and my mom stayed with her for a few weeks after because she was on major pain medication and was pretty much out of it. Kids have no clue what their parents go through! I've done well with food today. I had a banana and a fiber bar. I think I'll make a pot of chicken noodle soup and we'll have soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. Probably no walk because the road is icy and I can't take another fall. Have a great evening!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I hope everyone had a great day. It was rough to go back to work today but once I got to work it was fine.

We of course had to get 2 days worth of work done today so the day zipped by quickly. I did great on food until we had some cupcakes delivered about noon. Someone we do work for sent us 2 dozen assorted flavors of cupcakes. They were delicious too. Marty texted me bout 4:30 that we were going out for supper with some friends. I had half of a French dip sandwich and a glass of wine for supper.

Sharon, it sounds like you had a fun December. I am sure you'll be back to your normal routines in no time.

Deegee, sorry you had snow shownupmthere too. The weather changes re rough on aches and pains all right. I hope you feel a little better tonight. I would agree The Stand is not easy to get in to. Marty really hated iTunes at first because of the proprietary rights it adds to music you buy from them. I know what you mean about time flying by with your niece. My nieces are a little older than yours but I remember many times we sent with them growing up. I am glad you helped make your niece's birthday special this year.

Have a great evening.
Marcy.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ran outside today--weather has been so mild; had to avoid the puddles!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, we've had pretty mild weather for this time of year too. I am glad you were able to run outside. We still have quite a bit of snow and ice around here too.

I guess I have a case of the grumpies today. Work was one of those days that went on and went with the same old problems. I guess some days I am just not up for it. We went out tonight to the Let's Make a Deal at the golf course social club. It is kind of fun. We raised $800 tonight to donate to a family here who just lost their 13 year old son. He killed himself this weekend. Really sad. The paper is speculating he was getting bullied at school. You sure hate to hear something like that happens.

I think I'll get ready for bed and maybe actually get in a little extra sleep tonight.

Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1325738926|3095491 said:
Sharon, we've had pretty mild weather for this time of year too. I am glad you were able to run outside. We still have quite a bit of snow and ice around here too.

I guess I have a case of the grumpies today. Work was one of those days that went on and went with the same old problems. I guess some days I am just not up for it. We went out tonight to the Let's Make a Deal at the golf course social club. It is kind of fun. We raised $800 tonight to donate to a family here who just lost their 13 year old son. He killed himself this weekend. Really sad. The paper is speculating he was getting bullied at school. You sure hate to hear something like that happens.

I think I'll get ready for bed and maybe actually get in a little extra sleep tonight.

Marcy

HI:

Marcy, that story of yours is unsettling. Heartbreaking actually. Prayers to the family.

Off to yoga.

cheers--Sharon

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
marcy-that is a really terrible story. I guess it goes on more than we realize, and kids sure seem to be a whole lot meaner with words than they were when I grew up. I hope work was better for you today. I'm in a work funk that I need to get out of. Same ole stuff.

Hi sharon! My FIL tells me I need to sign up for yoga to help my balance.

I'm sitting in the nice lounge at the Acura dealer right now while my car gets an oil change. Fun! I have done really well food-wise this week, and Matt and I are getting back into walking in the evening. The were a few icy spots last night, but it was mostly clear. He took Lily instead of me since she tends to knock me down or pull me over! I put a pork roast in the crock pot this morning, so we'll have that with veggies for dinner. I haven't weighed but I feel like I did put on weight the past few weeks. I was tickled this morning when my pants buttoned without cutting me in half, and I was able to zip my tall boots with no problem. Maybe I haven't gained as much as I feel like. Hopefully. I put my scale away last year because I was weighing myself every day, morning and evening. I'm kind of the obsessive type. Have a great day tomorrow!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi sharon! My FIL tells me I need to sign up for yoga to help my balance.

Deegee:

I love yoga for many reasons--I believe it has helped me with my balance...steadiness is apparently learned! hheeheee I still topple when I don't get it right. But today was restorative practice and gosh that is fulfilling/relaxing. I really like the ying/yang class and the restorative class; good to have a mix.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, I hope you had fun at yoga. Yes, that poor boy's family. The town seems to be pretty supportive of the family right now but it is all so tragic.

Deegee, Yes I agree it's pretty rough being a kid these days. My day was a little better. We are really busy right now some think all of us are a bit grumpy in my office too. Glad to hear you guys have been walking. We are having pretty decent weather so hopefully that is moving your way. I hope your supper was good today. We actually ad 2 fast food tacos for supper. I had lean cuisine for lunch so I was really hungry. Marty had to work on a project tonight so he didn't want to take much time for supper. My pants aren't quite as tight either. I agree you can become too obsessive about what the scale says.

Work was busy today. At least tomorrow is Friday. I don't have anything for lunch tomorrow some think I'll go get Subway. A nice healthy lunch.

Take care. I need to put on sweats since I am cold. The I. Think I'll read for awhile.

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I hope you are having a good weekend. Marty left for the UK. I went to our company party tonight but didn't stay long. There was only about 130 people there. They had salad, mashed potatoes and either london broil or turkey. It was strange going without Marty. Everyone asked about him; I know he would have enjoyed getting to see everyone.

I got my laundry done today and will vacuum and dust tomorrow. I need to return a few Christmas gifts so maybe I'll go do that tomorrow before watching the afternoon football game.

We had a little snow today but it went away quickly.

Well, take care. :wavey:

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am watching the football game. I made some popcorn for supper. I thought that would go good with football. I had an egg, a piece of toast, 2 pieces of Canadian bacon and a few hash browns for breakfast. I made homemade pizza for lunch. I was in to comfort food today but all are reasonable calorie wise.

Marty made it to the UK about 3:15 am our time today. He hadn't eaten for 9 hours and had a Guiness while waiting for an Indian restaurant to open. He wasn't feeling well but thought it was because he was tired and hungry but he got sick. It is miserable to be sick when you are not at home. I hope he feels better tomorrow so he can go in to the office.

I have been pretty bored today. I told a friend all my toys and sparkles don't make up for Marty being gone. Maybe I should take some more pictures of my teddy bear playing with Marty's new Mac PC.

I think I will read tonight after the game is over.

I hope you all had a great weekend. :wavey:
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Howdy! Marcy- I'm enjoying a Guiness right now myself. Poor Marty. I hope he won't be gone too long. You will definitely have to go on one of these trips and do the tourist thing. That would be a lot of fun! If you take pictures of the bear with Marty's new Mac, you may have to kiss that bear goodbye. It may disappear for good when he gets home.

Matt and I had a great weekend. We didn't travel anywhere, which was awesome! It seems like we have been on the road every weekend since Thanksgiving. We mostly stayed in our jammies and watched football the entire weekend. The new kittens have been a lot of fun, and they're starting to play with Lily. She needs a new play buddy as her very favorite doggy buddy got hit by a car and killed on Christmas Eve. We were afraid it was going to happen because the owners would let the dogs out to run, and the dogs had no street smarts whatsoever. We have worked really hard to train Lily to stay out of the road and she does, but we don't let her out to run unless we're out there with her. We went to the grocery store and spent a boatload of money tonight because we had absolutely no food in the house. We went to the Olive Garden for dinner, and I had cheese ravioli and the lemon mini dessert. Yummy. We're getting ready to take our walk, so I have to go bundle up. It's cold! Have a great Monday!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, glad to hear you and Matt enjoyed a lazy weekend. That is sad about that dog but you do have to watch them and train them to stay out of the street. That is nice the kitties are warming up to Lily. How could they not? Your dinner at Olive Garden sounds good. Marty will be home Friday night. I agree I might just push it too far with the teddy bear. I was thinking of doing some photoshop editing and put one of Marty's watches on the bear. That would be funny but the bear would disappear.

Later. Have a good Monday.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Busy week so I needed to get to the pool today--had an awesome workout in the water. Our weather continues to be mild--and if it weren't for the 100km winds I might go for a run....

Keep well folks! :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results