color
clarity

Will you get the Coronavirus vaccine?

Will you get the Covid 19 vaccine?

• Total voters

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As of right now, I am not going to get it. I will have it available to me first tier through work...I am a nurse and work in long term care. I recently had covid and thankfully it really didn’t make me sick. I do not feel comfortable with the speed this was released and prefer to wait and see the long term studies.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry folks.
You'll have to put with Kenny a bit longer. :nono: :wall:

Considering my age and medical conditions and what I read in the news, I'll move to nearly the front of the vaccine queue.
The grooviest genius liberal gay atheist get it first. :lol-2:

@kenny You never fail to put a smile on my face...You just crack me up! :lol:

CLL

Rough_Rock
My husband and I are both healthcare workers and will both be getting the vaccine once it’s available. The vaccine is fairly safe, main side effects are injection site reaction, fever, body aches, headache. Side effects are most pronounced after the second injection (21 days for the Pfizer and 28 days for Moderna). The available vaccines will not give you covid and if one happened to get the virus after getting the vaccines the severity of the disease is less according to the study. In addition, if one have had covid in the past the immunity will likely last for 3 months and getting a vaccine is still advisable. The academic institution that we work for is one of Chicago’s leading hospital handling this pandemic. I’ve seen what covid can do from mild to severe form of the disease and the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results