shape
carat
color
clarity

Will this stone fit in a 8 x 10 stock setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Will an oval stone that is 8.17 x 9.24 fit in an oval stock (basket) setting that is 8 x 10?

Thanks.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, except you might see the setting at the top and bottom rather than it being hidden behind the stone.
That would not bug me at all.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Karl. It wouldn''t bother me. It''s not a big deal of a stone that is going in it (an inexpensive but still lively sphene).

Btw, I tell you, one of my favorite things is this $16 blue topaz ring from Jamming that I''m wearing right now.

Wishing you a great New Year.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
your welcome.

There is just something about blue topaz that its looks are all out of proportion to its price.
It is one of my favorite gemstones.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Yes. Thank goodness not all great things in life are expensive - blue topaz, McDonald's coffee, beaches, snow Storms. :)

I'd love to have a barion cushion blue topaz from BB one day.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2008 12:36:00 PM
Author: strmrdr
your welcome.

There is just something about blue topaz that its looks are all out of proportion to its price.
It is one of my favorite gemstones.
I''ve got to agree. I just helped my college student son pick a piece of jewelry as a Christmas present for his very first girlfriend. After checking her color preferences, we went with a blue topaz pendant. It was perfect. She loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results