shape
carat
color
clarity

Will this look Good together?

cdurant1000

Rough_Rock
Premium
I got the ring that matches my ring today and plan to keep it. My next move is to try one of these rose gold rings in between my white gold rings. My new ring is a little larger than my e-ring and I think I might get it sized down a little.

IMG_3355.JPG IMG_3353.JPG
Bony Levy ring
Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 3.51.05 PM.png
or TheGalvin ring
Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 3.54.29 PM.png

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is the Galvin ring from? It's gorgeous!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, cdurant!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
IMG_2544.JPG IMG_2545.JPG Cdurrant1000, I love your rings! I was also playing with bands. The eternity band is a cheapie CZ band and the RG has small diamonds. I am thinking about a real eternity band similar to the CZ one and a RG w out diamonds. I first wanted a larger eternity but reading threads that it may "swallow" my ER. My center stone is only 1 carat.

cdurant1000

Rough_Rock
Premium
IMG_2544.JPG IMG_2545.JPG Cdurrant1000, I love your rings! I was also playing with bands. The eternity band is a cheapie CZ band and the RG has small diamonds. I am thinking about a real eternity band similar to the CZ one and a RG w out diamonds. I first wanted a larger eternity but reading threads that it may "swallow" my ER. My center stone is only 1 carat.
Thank you for posting pictures! I have a thin pave rose gold band in my etsy cart as a TBD and now I see it here and it feels too similar to the other bands. I love the pave diamonds on rose gold, but thinking the ring in the middle has to have a varied shape compared to the other two straight lines. I've fallen down an Etsy worm hole! I like this as well.
55469efdc1c58c00a126b8bc5e8fefd3.jpg

Last edited:

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting pictures! I have a thin pave rose gold band in my etsy cart as a TBD and now I see it here and it feels too similar to the other bands. I love the pave diamonds on rose gold, but thinking the ring in the middle has to have a varied shape compared to the other two straight lines. I've fallen down an Etsy worm hole! I like this as well.
Yes, I finally realized this too bc of PS and agree that the 3rd ring added to the ER and band should be a varied shape. That one would be perfect.

cdurant1000

Rough_Rock
Premium
Yes, I finally realized this too bc of PS and agree that the 3rd ring added to the ER and band should be a varied shape. That one would be perfect.
I just found this, never thought about amethyst, but this is really pretty. stacknl522.jpg

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That really is pretty and unique. I looked at the pink sapphire and diamond one from BG and WF. The amethyst band looks very expensive.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they look beautiful together!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My Engagement ring has milgrain on the sides. I have a simple white gold wedding band, but it looks a little blah next to my ring. I just found this photo which looks like my ring. Would this work with rose gold? If I'm going to bring in rose gold, I think I want two rings to flank so it feels symmetric. rings.jpg
I have been following this thread and agree that you made the right choice not pursing the JA ones unless you did not get matching bands. But, it seems that is the look you like. I also like matching w contrasting metals.

My fav, so far was this one for some reason.

Also, you can't go wrong w the matching one but I think on this forum we are training our eyes to see what makes our ER stand out. I think that is what is missing from my set and looking for something to add or complete it.

JA also has a great sale now and I would prefer JA over Etsy.

cdurant1000

Rough_Rock
Premium
I found this yellow gold art deco style ring from www.hellonoemie.com. I like that I can wear it with my E-ring and with out. I like the ring, but can't decide if I should swap it to white gold or keep the yellow. Will the all white be boring?
IMG_3374.JPG IMG_3375.JPG IMG_3377.JPG

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keep the yellow! I love the contrast. :love:

cdurant1000

Rough_Rock
Premium
I photoshopped the ring, white is on the left. I'm so torn.
whiteyellow.jpg

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely still the yellow for me. It creates nice segregation between the rings, otherwise it looks like one big white blurr to me, but you need to be happy with it.

cdurant1000

Rough_Rock
Premium
Definitely still the yellow for me. It creates nice segregation between the rings, otherwise it looks like one big white blurr to me, but you need to be happy with it.
Thank you! They are sending me the white version in the next few days and then I can make a final decision.

cdurant1000

Rough_Rock
Premium
So this new ring isn't as tall as my other rings, does that matter?

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love this.. I haven't decided on a wedding band yet ... but I'm kinda thinking I love this rose gold stacking idea...

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this yellow gold art deco style ring from www.hellonoemie.com. I like that I can wear it with my E-ring and with out. I like the ring, but can't decide if I should swap it to white gold or keep the yellow. Will the all white be boring?
IMG_3374.JPG IMG_3375.JPG IMG_3377.JPG
Hard for us to answer that. Do YOU like a pop of color? If so, I think it is a great choice. But if you like a more monochromatic look to your jewelry then stick with white. Either way, the style of the band is very complimentary!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As I get older I realize that I like a look for about 4 years before I start getting the itch for a change. I say go for the yellow right now! You may not want to mix metals in a few years, but it will always be a special ring that signifies a certain stage in your married life.

cdurant1000

Rough_Rock
Premium
As I get older I realize that I like a look for about 4 years before I start getting the itch for a change. I say go for the yellow right now! You may not want to mix metals in a few years, but it will always be a special ring that signifies a certain stage in your married life.
So true! I've worn the white gold the last 8yrs and feel like having something fun now. The yellow makes me think of warm summer and fun with my husband and kids. I decided to get yellow, but swapped it for this JA ring, because it sits taller like my other rings.
Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 9.27.40 AM.png

I also got this cheap silver band for the days I want to do all white. I figure if I really want a 3rd white gold higher end ring, at some point I'll get it.
Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 9.28.35 AM.png
Thank you all for helping me through the silliness of rings:drool:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s not silly! We get it. :mrgreen:

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Totally get it. I tried on the eternal cloud ring on in Pandora. It looked horrible with my other rings but was hoping it would coordinate.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results