shape
carat
color
clarity

Why your ring size is the PERFECT size!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkleshine10

Rough_Rock
Honest to goodness! I don''t know what the deal is, but boy do we have some bitter, unhappy people around here. So sad.

"I''m sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR." - Buddy the Elf

"Let your inner Liz Taylor out and rock it." - diamondfan

of my mistake, guess you missed all of her previous posts that she deleted.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 6:51:00 PM
Author: sparkleshine10
Honest to goodness! I don''t know what the deal is, but boy do we have some bitter, unhappy people around here. So sad.

''I''m sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.'' - Buddy the Elf

''Let your inner Liz Taylor out and rock it.'' - diamondfan

I suppose if there is something you read which you find offensive you should report it to the admin.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 7:09:56 PM
Author: Maisie
Date: 4/1/2009 6:51:00 PM\
''I''m sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.'' - Buddy the Elf

I suppose if there is something you read which you find offensive you should report it to the admin.

You''re right, Maisie. Sorry all, I shouldn''t have responded to sparkleshine''s post in the first place, it was uncalled for on my part. I was just standing up for Beau, though I understand that''s not my job, and I should leave that to the admin. Sorry.

sparkleshine10

Rough_Rock
I love mine too, I got a .75 round stone, actually .80 according to the papers but who in the world could tell the difference? It's perfect on my finger (size 5) and has been for the last 8 years. We married late in life, have substantial income, could have splurged but I wouldn't have wanted anything other than what I have. So many people go the sims route and boast about their huge fake rocks, or worse obsess about the size they have, but what really matters is how much you love the person who gave it to you - just my 2 cents.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My .62 pear is perfect for me because my DH picked it out just for me
30.gif
! It is the stone that he proposed to me with and I have had it reset to sit right on top of my original wedding band. I could not be happier
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 9:36:57 PM
Author: Haven

Date: 4/1/2009 7:09:56 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 4/1/2009 6:51:00 PM

You''re right, Maisie. Sorry all, I shouldn''t have responded to sparkleshine''s post in the first place, it was uncalled for on my part. I was just standing up for Beau, though I understand that''s not my job, and I should leave that to the admin. Sorry.

I''m sorry Haven you misunderstood me honey. I wasn''t referring to what you said. I was referring to what Sparkleshine10 said after he/she quoted you.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results