shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Why not! It's new to me. Bev K band.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know you all have seen this ring quite a bit over the years. It's new to me though and I figure why not share. I absolutely love it.

I have wanted this ring for a long time. Never thought I would own one new. I saw a glimmer of possibility when a PSer slowly started selling her collection. I even inquired about it over a year ago. Well she didnt forget me and emailed me when she was ready to part with it. Except... I didn't have the funds :o :bigsmile: Needless to say a month maybe passed and I found the way! Yay!!!!

Not quite sure how I am going to rock it. It's a little big on my left unless I stack rings. I've been wearing it on my right alone just appreciating all of its beauty!

_670.jpeg

_671.jpeg

_672.jpeg

_673.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice! What a stunning and classic band. I especially love it stacked with your warm gold band and solitaire ring. Enjoy wearing it!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't go wrong with a classic, it's perfect!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! One of my favorites! :love:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great in your stacks!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous on you. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it and it looks great on you. :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it !

I love the stack in the last pic, and it alone with your e ring.

It's really beautiful

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great stack! I love that Beverly K ring too. Looks wonderful on you, congrats!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love that band and it looks right at home on your finger and your other bands! :love: :love: :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I love your new band! :love: I could see it over & over and it's still beautiful to me! I'm glad you shared pics! It sounds like it was meant to be and it looks great with your other rings! :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love that ring! :love:

Nardil

Rough_Rock
Hathalove,

I love your solitaire, what size is your diamond and what is your ringsize if I may ask? It's perfect coverage! Also, very nice band :)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone. I am most certainly enjoying this beauty. Glad to hear you all think it looks pretty good the various ways. Still not sure which way exactly. Fits my right hand perfectly but I do wish it was a bit smaller so that it fit better on my left. I could never wear it alone on my left it would fly right off. I love it though. Still completely worth it to me!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Niel|1446678103|3945806 said:
I love it !

I love the stack in the last pic, and it alone with your e ring.

It's really beautiful

Niel! :wavey: it's been a while! How are you?! Thank you for the input. I think it is most comfortable alone on my right hand or in that big stack in the last picture that you liked. Just wasn't sure about the flow of the look. The trinity some how helps the BevK from digging into my side fingers. It's a deeper ring than my bands plus it being loose I think emphasizes that. I have other fun right hand rings that I don't get to wear if this Bev K makes its home on the right too. Decisions. Lol. I might sell my ER :o I've been on the fence about it. Ugh. But I haven't really been wearing it at all. So why let the beauty sit...

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nardil|1446730457|3945984 said:
Hathalove,

I love your solitaire, what size is your diamond and what is your ringsize if I may ask? It's perfect coverage! Also, very nice band :)

Thank you Nardil. The diamond is a .797 ACA from Whitflash. It's a 5.75 which is my normal size. The plain bands and trinity are a size 6 The BevK ring is a 6.25.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one of my favorite bands! :love: I would have bought it myself but it was just too large for me. I am so glad it went to a good PS home!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1446741959|3946029 said:
That is one of my favorite bands! :love: I would have bought it myself but it was just too large for me. I am so glad it went to a good PS home!

Thank you DS! I was hoping you would see this. I knew you already turned it down due to size. It is in excellent shape. Even the milgrain is still perfectly there. So happy! I know you will get yours at some point. Probably with a lot more weight to it?! Yes!

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, and it looks lovely on your hand! I have an EC set on the same Bev K band, so I know that you have a stunner!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats - it looks beautiful on you!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've admired this ring for so long, it's really so beautiful!! Enjoy it, it looks amazing stacked and with your gorgeous e-ring! :love:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Sounds like it was meant to be. Enjoy and wear it in good health! :D I'm envious because this has been on my wish list for the longest time! As for sizing -- I've always thought that sizing rings slightly loose is best since it somehow looks effortlessly chic on the hand when it's a tad large. Question: Do you know the width of this band?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks absolutely FAB with your ering. Congrats!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:wavey:

IE_Princess ~Thank you. Is there a thread on your ring? Would love to see it.

MissGotRocks ~ Thank you!

JDDN ~ Me too.. So happy to finally own it. Thank you.

KristyDarling ~ Well I hope you get yours soon. Don't get me wrong I cannot stand tight rings at all and always order a little bigger. Plus my fingers go up and down so much in one day. But this is too loose for my left. I think I would have preferred it a size 6. Plenty of movement but will stay on the finger alone. If I just want to wear it as a wedding band, I won't be able to. I just realized I didn't really post any info on the actual ring. Still completely worth it for the preloved price! My right hand deserves to beauty too :love:

Platinum .91ct G VS 2.3mm wide. The rose gold band is a 2.5mm domed band next to the Bev K in the photo of the stacked bands . I think that helps to put the width into perspective.

LLJsmom ~Thank you!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it alone with your ER. Even if it's a bit loose, I think the movement of the band looks sexy and it won't fall off below your ER.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful band! :love: It made Jewel of the Week too, congrats!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Timeless band, looks amazing in all your variations of wearing the ring!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful band! :love: It looks great with you current ER and stackers. Congrats on Jewel of the Week!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is one of my all time favorite bands! Stunning! Can't see it too many times! :naughty: :appl:
I think it's lovely with your solitaire, a classic beautiful combination.

/aca :wavey:

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
hathalove|1446932496|3946759 said:
:wavey:

IE_Princess ~Thank you. Is there a thread on your ring? Would love to see it.

Congrats on Jewel of the Week! If I'd seen your ring come up for sale I would have been tempted to snatch it up to create a matching set.

No, I don't think I ever did a thread. It was purchased a temporary e-ring last year when my e-ring went in for extensive rehab, so I probably didn't consider it SMTB worthy. Originally the idea was that I'd wear it until my ring came back, then break it up, setting the EC east-west and having the band returned to a full eternity band. But I never got around to doing that, so there it was sitting in the box when I started having issues with Aurora's basket metal forming to my wedding band. That pushed Aurora to RHR status (she's too big to wear without bands on my left hand). The budget wasn't there to shop for a replacement e-ring of the color and clarity I would like, so I pulled this out again.

Like yours, it's too big (6.5, and the bands are both 6), and I have to stack it with bands. Even then, the ring spins and the stone ends up on the underside of my hand, especially now that it is cold. I might have to tuck it away until it is warm again, and pull out my 1.09 OEC.

img_7974.jpg

Stacked with the Carl Blackburn/Bev K eternities (with french cut pink sapphires):

img_7876.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results