• 3. To show off how fabulous I am

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 4. Fill in the blank with your choice

Votes: 9 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
While I wear them primarily for myself, I also wear them because my husband loves them too! We BOTH love them! We BOTH get mesmerized by their sparkle!

So I 100% agree with many of the posts above, but also add that my DH enjoys seeing them on me, talking about them with me, planning a future set, etc. Its a fun hobby we can enjoy together.

At our house, when I put on my jewelry, we call it getting "ensparkled." For example, my DH knows that each morning I need a little time to get "ensparkled" before I feel ready to take on the day. Or if I've had a day where I wasn't able to put on my bling, he knows I need a few minutes before we sit down to dinner to get "ensparkled."

I think we should add sharing the love of sparkly with or DHs to the poll too. He swoons when he sees me wearing a piece of bling that we've planned for and purchased together. They are joint projects! I love them and would do them on my own, but its so much more fun "blinging" together.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy
Some photos illustrating why I feel the way I do.

in the car where I love her the least she’s still gorgeous imo.
000643ED-8D97-44C0-9F1D-2B2769082F23.jpeg

Even in the dark she glows.

12210149-BBC8-4A03-B559-66DC0941B51B.jpeg

and outdoors the colors emanate seemingly from within ❤
FAFB3E74-69ED-4A25-B16B-B40A38D34E1E.png

Missy,
Your ring is stunning!!!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For myself alone. I can sit mesmerized in the car as the flashes of light bounce around!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Because they are a women’s best accessory!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear my grandma's ER to remind me of her and my grandad
Same for great aunty Netta's ER from uncle Horrie

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
While I wear them primarily for myself, I also wear them because my husband loves them too! We BOTH love them! We BOTH get mesmerized by their sparkle!

So I 100% agree with many of the posts above, but also add that my DH enjoys seeing them on me, talking about them with me, planning a future set, etc. Its a fun hobby we can enjoy together.

At our house, when I put on my jewelry, we call it getting "ensparkled." For example, my DH knows that each morning I need a little time to get "ensparkled" before I feel ready to take on the day. Or if I've had a day where I wasn't able to put on my bling, he knows I need a few minutes before we sit down to dinner to get "ensparkled."

I think we should add sharing the love of sparkly with or DHs to the poll too. He swoons when he sees me wearing a piece of bling that we've planned for and purchased together. They are joint projects! I love them and would do them on my own, but its so much more fun "blinging" together.

You are so lucky to have a DH who shares in your love of bling!

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
From the age of about 8 yrs old I had a passion for sparkly jewellery & crystals.I wear my Mother's diamonds along side my own moissy's.I am in sparkle heaven!:cool2:

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
I chose For me alone, and have always loved and worn diamonds. But this one shows the world that I found the love I though I never would. The meaning behind it makes it beyond special to me. <3

P. S. I finally get a decent pic of my ring, only to realize it's filthy! :lol: :lol:

8StarSimonG_Set-1-.jpg

joelly

Ideal_Rock
My Mother is hugely responsible for my love of diamonds. She loves diamonds. She started me on diamonds’ shopping since I was 8. She didn’t always buy but she’s always on the look for that perfect diamonds. Thus we went on a daily basis at least an hour of looking. Diamonds’ vendors adore her even today. They brought in their diamonds to show her.

She loves Hulk. This diamond I got from Alex Parks on IG.

312609AD-872B-4B48-B680-D5189EBA1D0D.jpeg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear diamonds for me, because I find them beautiful, and for most of my pieces they hold a sentimental value of some kind.

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
To have something pretty to look at in boring meetings, and in traffic.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Because they are my best friend. I have a sad life.:lol-2:

cheers--Sharon

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
I enjoy looking at them. The sparkle, the weight and feel on my skin, brings me joy.

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I think for me it comes down to 3 reasons (for wearing jewelry in general):
1. Wearing art
2. Feeling feminine
3. SPARKLE

My husband has commented before that my interest in art and jewelry continues to surprise him because I'm very/overly practical and it seems counter intuitive.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results