shape
carat
color
clarity

Who''s your celebrity crush?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Ewan McGregor (my number 1!) and Paul Rudd. Oh, and Clive Owen. I never found him sexy until Closer. After that...
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I posted these in the lust thread.. but I think there is always room for more eye candy

aahhhhh wesley

wesleysnipesyum.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
The rock is cookin!!

rockycookin.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
There is just something about cuba

somethingaboutcuba.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Daniel Dae Kim.... my newest crush

daneildaekimwoo.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Here is another of Daniel.. but I have to admit I think Jet Li is sexy too!

danieldaekim.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t believe I''m posting on this!
Another big Patrick Stewart fan "Engage!" I think it''s his voice, or force of his personality, very sexy.
Physical crush on Keanu Reeves since I don''t know when. sorry, just can''t help it.
Lately, Christian Bale (aka Batman) tho he didn''t look too hot in the Machinist!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My newest crush is Naveen Andrews, who plays Sayid on Lost. We didn''t have a tv for a long time and as soon as we purchased one, we rented the first season. Actually, we still are watching it, so I get a bit more eye candy! lol

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmph, okay, picture didn't load
7.gif

mptv1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, trying again. I''m going to be really embarrassed if my husband comes across this on my hard drive, lol, but how can I delete my secret love?
9.gif

naveenandrews_2.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
While I''m at it. . .
9.gif

Naveen was in the English Patient. I remember thinking oooh, baby, back then but didn''t realize that he is the same guy as in Lost until doing a filmography.

naveenandrews_4.jpg

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Daniel Dae Kim is a cutie too!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmm....I can''t remeber if I posted already in this thread and I don''t have time right now to check...but I think we can always use another dose of Ewan!
30.gif

ewanMRcollage.JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
For some reason I really loved the way Orlando Bloom looked in the Lord of the Rings series, but I am not normally attracted to men with a thin build.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
My husband claims he is not attracted to Beyonce, but look what I caught him doing when he thought I wasn''t looking!!!!!

Don''t worry, he got a spanking for that!

121_2162 (2).JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
And how about this incriminating evidence? Another, oh, I don''t think she''s pretty at all!

Actually, my husband says if he had a choice between J.Lo, Eva Mendez and Salma Hyack (?), he would pick Eva hands down.

He also loves Denise Richards and Angelina Jolie.

121_2160 (3).JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Is that Beyonce? I thought it was the girl from SNL?

MC... OMG YESSSS.. I agree with you 100%.. Sayid!!! there is just something about that accent.. yummm makes me want to melt.. he is really hot and it was definitely a toss up B/T Him and Daniel Dae.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2005 12:58:57 PM
Author: gingerBcookie
Hmmmm....I can''t remeber if I posted already in this thread and I don''t have time right now to check...but I think we can always use another dose of Ewan!
30.gif
you DID post this but you''re more than welcome to post it again and again. . .I need a mega Ewan photo collage fix every few days or so. mmm. . .
18.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/11/2005 1:22:38 PM
Author: butterfly 17
And how about this incriminating evidence? Another, oh, I don''t think she''s pretty at all!

Actually, my husband says if he had a choice between J.Lo, Eva Mendez and Salma Hyack (?), he would pick Eva hands down.

He also loves Denise Richards and Angelina Jolie.

Who is this wax supposed to be? Is that another one of Beyonce? It looks more like a weird Britney Spears! LOL well whoever she is...not cute at all!
26.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2005 6:15:44 PM
Author: PunchNPie75

Who is this wax supposed to be? Is that another one of Beyonce? It looks more like a weird Britney Spears! LOL well whoever she is...not cute at all!
26.gif
Haha, I will tell him that, it''s actually JLo.

Here is another one. I guess he couldn''t help himself!!! LOL
20.gif

121_2159 (2).JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
OK now i can kinda see the J Lo. I still think it looks like a weird Britney! LOL

your hubby is a cutie!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 11:38:36 PM
Author: kaylagee
Date: 5/12/2005 8:56:52 PM

It''s crazy, it took forever for me to realize that many men feel the same way! In my teens and early twenties I was very fashion/hollywood conscious and using those industry standards (re:skinny weight) for myself. I couldn''t get thin enough..I''m just under 5''4'' so there''s not much vertical spread.

38.gif
I spent most of those years nearly dieting and exercising all of the interesting bits away.
31.gif
After 25, I put on some pounds and suddenly became much more visible to guys. I didn''t really make any major style changes, so I attribute it to the weight gain. Hmm... Or maybe I was smiling & more approachable since I wasn''t so hungry.
9.gif

Actually, what I''ve noticed from other guys is that they usually like girls with similar body types as them. I like the Kate Beckinsale types because I myself make a stick look fat. My bigger friends (well, basically all of them) like girls with fuller figures and have a "little meat on their bones" as they like to call them.

Hollywood''s gone overboard with the thinness. I think they''re all messed up in the head anyways and don''t realize the rest of America doesn''t demand girls that skinny. Hell, even a skeleton like me thinks the girls get too skinny sometimes. Look, bones (like ribs or shoulders, etc) are NOT attractive. If they were, we''d all drool over the fake skeleton hanging in science class.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
My newest crush. I just finished watching all 4 seasons of Alias on DVD. He is so sexy!!!

vartan17.jpg

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
My celebrity crush! I''ve dvr''d every episode of Grey''s Anatomy just so I can drool over him whenever I want..Dr. McDreamy is right!!! He is just too hot and what a long way from ''Money Can''t Buy Me Love''....He''s my dream man! Alas, he''s married with a child but a girl can dream can''t she??!!
3.gif

alabama.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
omg these last two guys are total hotties!!!!

My newest ga ga man...Dermot Mulroney. Watched "The Wedding Date" the other day...hubba hubba!

dermot_mulroney_01.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
*bump*

more vincent cassel

ocean02.jpg

Vincent_Cassel.jpg

918_367850899_vinze11_2__H173702_L.jpg

i love pics of him w/monica, it''s like double gorgeousness!

Bellucci-Cassel.jpg

6.jpg

Vincent%20Cassel%20et%20Monica%20Bellucci.jpg
Cassel%20Bellucci.jpg
affi.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey soul sister
35.gif

what happen to Bruce Lee.?
9.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
*looking around making sure FI isn''t looking*

TV:
Patrick Dempsey

Movie:
George Clooney

Old Movie Star:
Cary Grant

miyabi_na

Rough_Rock

Sorry you all...I GOTTA get this sexy stud on the thread- haven't seen his picture up yet!

This is MY Hollywood guilty pleasure: Johnny Depp *drooooool*
30.gif

JD.jpg

miyabi_na

Rough_Rock
And of course I can''t forget my favorite Asian actors (yes, I''m a huge foreign film buff, especially Asian films
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
)

Toru Nakamura
TN.jpg

Tadanobu Asano
TA.jpg

Takashi Sorimachi
takashi16.jpg

Nicholas Tse
Nictse2.jpg

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results