shape
carat
color
clarity

Who''s your celebrity crush?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 8:56:52 PM
Author: Rhino
...While I''m not against overly skinny women or overly large woman my preference does lie somewhere in the middle. I like some meat on the bones and curvacious.
emsmilep.gif
LMAO ... I can''t believe I''m discussing these things here! While codex prefers the Alexandra and Kate Beckingsale types (don''t get me wrong, I think they are very beautiful too), they''re a little too skinny for my taste.

It''s crazy, it took forever for me to realize that many men feel the same way! In my teens and early twenties I was very fashion/hollywood conscious and using those industry standards (re:skinny weight) for myself. I couldn''t get thin enough..I''m just under 5''4" so there''s not much vertical spread.
38.gif
I spent most of those years nearly dieting and exercising all of the interesting bits away.
31.gif
After 25, I put on some pounds and suddenly became much more visible to guys. I didn''t really make any major style changes, so I attribute it to the weight gain. Hmm... Or maybe I was smiling & more approachable since I wasn''t so hungry.
9.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve got some vintage (and deceased) crushes too:

For some reason, I swoon over the super-vintage Mick Jagger...he was really the cutest thing for about a second it seems.
33.gif

jagger.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
37.gif

mj2.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
vintage JT

JT.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
vintage-y Paul Newman. He''s very cute in Paris Blues. Even though his character is a jerk, I have to watch it everytime it''s on.
30.gif

PaulN.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Finally, Joseph Campbell. A brain crush mainly, though adorable for an old guy. Later, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that he was quite handsome in his younger days!
2.gif

Campbell and wife Jean in 1938.

1938joeandjeanc.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Warren Beatty in Splendor in the Grass, with Natalie Wood. It''s been on a few times lately and for some reason I''m hooked everytime! He was very handsome in Bonnie & Clyde with Faye Dunaway as well...

On the celebrity look a likes...I''ve been told that I look like a young Faye Dunaway by several people! I don''t see it at all!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2005 12:14:37 AM
Author: kaylagee
Finally, Joseph Campbell. A brain crush mainly, though adorable for an old guy. Later, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that he was quite handsome in his younger days!
2.gif

Campbell and wife Jean in 1938.

Oh my gosh, kaylagee, I was just thinking about him the other day and wishing that PBS would run the Bill Moyers series again. Death hasn''t diminished his stature as one of the outstanding figures in mythology and comparative literature. On the science side, I''ve got "brain crushes" on EO Wilson and Stephen Hawking (for opening the mysteries of the universe to the layperson).

M57AOth.jpg

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Josh Duhamel...aka Danny McCoy in "Las Vegas".
emsmilep.gif
emwink.gif

I want to
emlips.gif
him!! YUMMY!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2005 12:55:27 AM
Author: orbaya
Josh Duhamel...aka Danny McCoy in ''Las Vegas''.
emsmilep.gif
emwink.gif

I want to
emlips.gif
him!! YUMMY!

Absolutely!!!
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

Josh-duhamel-210x282.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Okay, you all are going to think I am a total wierdo but i can''t get enough of Bam Margera from "Viva la Bam", there is just something about him that I find super sexy. His eyes are sexy and that tatoo, OMG!!! He is a semi-local boy to me and if Feb. they filmed an episode 5 minutes from my house and my friend and I kept doing "drive by''s"!!! We felt like we were in high school! I told DH and he asked me how I thought I was going to pick a guy up with a baby in the backseat!!! We never did see him but it was fun! Whenever I am driving on the highway and I see a Maroon Hummer H2 I slowdown to see if it is him!!
I also think the guy from Unfaithful, the one w/ the accent is a hottie.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 8:56:52 PM
Author: Rhino

Hrm... honestly either is fine with me. She looks incredible in both short and long. :) While I'm not against overly skinny women or overly large woman my preference does lie somewhere in the middle. I like some meat on the bones and curvacious.
emsmilep.gif
LMAO ... I can't believe I'm discussing these things here! While codex prefers the Alexandra and Kate Beckingsale types (don't get me wrong, I think they are very beautiful too), they're a little too skinny for my taste.

Yes, I prefer the skinnier types. That said, I wouldn't be upset if the curvier types were fighting for me either. Denise Richards is also one of my favorites. I'm a fan of Salma Hayek too, it's just that the skinnier ones are higher up on my list.

Oh, and to be fair, I suppose I should post up my sweetie's fav:

Michael Vartan
oscars.jpg

murray93

Rough_Rock
Someone already mentioned LL Cool J... I give that another vote! How about Nick Lache? Anyone? Anyone??

Erin

Ideal_Rock
YOUNG Elvis

Erin

Ideal_Rock
forgot pic oops

youngelvis.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
someone already mentioned llcoolj? without pics?
for shame!

ladylove.JPG

jeffmartin48

Rough_Rock
For me, there is only one crush: Tamara Braun (Ex-Carly on General Hospital)

Carlybabes.jpg

vsylvia

Rough_Rock
mmmm, lots of yummy guys.
i''m a big patrick stewart fan too
"the line must be drawn HERE!" (first contact)

i also think marlon wayans is such a cutie!

HOTMARLON.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2005 9:44:00 PM
Author: sjz

Date: 5/7/2005 9:19:20 PM
Author: MINE!!

Date: 5/7/2005 5:37:36 PM
Author: sjz
Patrick Stewart.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I agree 100% on that on sjz... I never missed a Star Trek New generation episode ... and it wasn;t for the storyline.. it was for that sexy yummy british accent and bald head.... (dreamy)
LOL! I must like bald heads, too...my other crush for years and years has been Sean Connery!
OMG, me too for both!!! My other crush is Ben Browder from Farscape and Stargate SG1 (new this season Cam Mitchell). Oooh baby!

Shay

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh my sweet dreamy Orlando...

My sister insisted on taking this pic at the movies this weekend since it looks like he was resting his arm on my head. What a cutie pie! (sorry for my BLECH pic, it was midnight and I had not reapplied makeup or fixed my hair for hours)

SarahOrld.JPG

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hilarious, PnP!!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2005 5:28:14 PM
Author: onedrop
I love Jason Lewis aka Smith Jared from Sex In The City (the guy Samantha ended up with)...

mum- yummy - that''s my pick too!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh, HECK yeah!!!! (re: Jason Lewis.) He is seriously dating Rosario Dawson now, and seems to be the most adoring supportive boyfriend from the pics I''ve seen--like WORSHIPPING her!

Whew!! Is there an emoticon for "it''s hot in here"? The Absolut Hunk!!!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yeh- remember when he shaved his hair for samatha? that was hot!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
My new favorite! Clive Owen - I''m so over Johnny Depp... ha ha ha!

clive6.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Orlando Bloom!!!

He was so hot when he played the elf in LOTR! He got even sexier in The Two Towers, and The Return of the King. *Whew* He is HOT!!!

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
It changes all the time....right now it''s Patrick Dempsey. He was such a dork back in the 80''s...a cute one...and now he''s blossomed into quite a yummy yummy dork.

I think George Clooney is so handsome...along the lines of the 40''s and 50''s actors Cary Grant
30.gif
and Jimmy Stewart. *sigh*

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BRETT CULLEN
31.gif
30.gif
11.gif
emsmilep.gif
His smile makes me go all mushy
9.gif
emrose.gif
emlove.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love him!
emlove.gif
emrose.gif
emlove.gif

The Rock!.jpg

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
OOH I wanna play.. LL looked like milk chococlate in the picture.. I also love the Rock and Matthew McConaughey ( Time to Kill days)..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results