shape
carat
color
clarity

Who''s your celebrity crush?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Orlando Bloom!

I went to see "Kingdom of Heaven" last night and I spent the whole 2 hours drooling like a teenager (as I did with Lord of the Rings, Troy, Black Hawk Down, etc).
30.gif

I also think Josh Duhamel from "Las Vegas", Jesse Metcalf from "Desperate Housewives" and Josh Hartnett are cutie patooties.

Who's your celebrity cutie?

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh so glad you brought this up!
36.gif
I have the BIGGEST crush on British actor Clive Owen. He was in "Beyond Borders" with Angelina Jolie ( my female crush, btw
9.gif
), and "Closer" with Julia Roberts. OMG he is soooo hot, smoldering, etc,etc....
31.gif
31.gif

Hmmm, who else? I think Matthew McConaughey is hot, Brad Pitt OF COURSE!!
36.gif

But Clive, I love you! Give me a call, okay?
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
I hate admitting this...I''m old enough to be his mother...but I have a thing for Johnny Depp...
31.gif

widget

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Patrick Stewart.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, this is easy for me...I have two, but they are on opposite sides of the spectrum

Matthew McConaughey and Dave Navarro...
3.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Are guys allowed to participate in this thread too?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course!!!
2.gif

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve always liked Patrick Dempsey...and now he''s on tv with Grey''s Anatomy! Yum!

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Harrison Ford, Gerard Butler..........

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I like the one''s who are a little "rough" around the edges--like Jeremy Irons.

cheers--Sharon

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm Brad Pitt (ala Troy!), Matthew McConnaughay (ala a Time to Kill) and Clive Owen (ala Closer) are defintely on top of the list...

for cradle robbing young heartthrobs, JOSH DUHAMEL aka my hubby #2...and of course Orlando Bloom, for whatever reason in those Lord of the Rings movies I thought he was so hot as the elf!!!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Jeremy Piven
30.gif

John Cusack
Dave Matthews

all are deeelicious
3.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Oh baby. Vince Vaughn, Luke Wilson and James Hetfield who is not an actor but I just melt when he sings

And since we''re at it, Angelina Jolie if I went that way LOL...in a ny minute! :)

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
lol MMM! ok i am there with you, IF i went that way! Angelina and Ashley Judd, they are just gorgeous!
1.gif
12.gif

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
Right now I''m going through a Gerard Butler phase. YUM!

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Is Gerard Butler the Phantom of the Opera? I haven''t seen the movie but I saw him on Good Morning America when it first came out! I agree -- Delish! Then again, I seem to have a weekness for European accents...
9.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
I have a different taste, Treat Williams and John Corbett
21.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
MMM, I am with you on Angelina!! My God, she is the most beautiful woman on this Earth!! As I mentioned before, I have a thing also for Clive Owen, so when ''Beyond Borders'' came out a few years ago, it was the ultimate for me!! Both of them are so beautiful!!

I think that Brad Pitt''s hunkiest moments were in "Legends of the Fall". I always wanted to name a son Tristan after that, but DH doesn''t like the name
15.gif
Oh well....
20.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Yellowfan - Is John Corbett the one from "my big fat greek wedding" and Sex in the City? If so, I agree, he''s a cutie!
3.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Okay.... Wesley Snipes and Orlando Bloom, with a little Johnny mixed up in there. Hmmmm apparently they do not have a smily face that conveys a drool... I think they need one of those.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
yeah thats him! I loved watching him make furniture on sex and the city!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2005 5:37:36 PM
Author: sjz
Patrick Stewart.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I agree 100% on that on sjz... I never missed a Star Trek New generation episode ... and it wasn;t for the storyline.. it was for that sexy yummy british accent and bald head.... (dreamy)

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah.... they way he would look at Carrie, with those soulful eyes and cute little grin
30.gif
oh and he''s big (head out of the gutter please!) seems tall and broad shouldered, both of which I NEED in a man......
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kevin Costner, Denzel Washington and Harrison Ford.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Clive Owen, for sure. He was beyond hot in Closer. Stole the movie in my opinion. Plus I have a thing for that British accent!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondsrock, you do definitely rock!!
36.gif
yes he was so hot in that movie. The accent is killer, and even though he used some pretty vulgar and filthy language in that flick, I kinda like that in a man!!
11.gif

Yup, I''m a weirdo.....
9.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2005 9:19:20 PM
Author: MINE!!

Date: 5/7/2005 5:37:36 PM
Author: sjz
Patrick Stewart.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I agree 100% on that on sjz... I never missed a Star Trek New generation episode ... and it wasn;t for the storyline.. it was for that sexy yummy british accent and bald head.... (dreamy)
LOL! I must like bald heads, too...my other crush for years and years has been Sean Connery!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Viggo Mortensen, Orlando Bloom & LL Cool J
31.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL..Yes, Angelina is amazing...and then I saw her hooters in that movie Taking Lives and I was like COME ON NOW YOU''VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. LOL There is nothing physically wrong with that girl. Nothing.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Matt Damon.

Josh Hartnett ala the love scene in the airplane hanger in "Pearl Harbor" caught my eye
18.gif
, but it was a fleeting thing.
2.gif
Don''t kill me but for many years starting when I was 10 or 11, it was Tom Cruise. When he divorced Nicole, it started going downhill. "Eyes Wide Shut" didn''t help either.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results