carat
color
clarity

Who wants to see AVC studs?!?

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2010 6:14:15 AM
Author: Lone_Wolfe
I finally got the video to load last night and all I can say is Wow!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Be glad you saw them first!
9.gif

Totally. I always cruise the GOG website, just to kill myself dreaming of their diamonds. And 1 day these 2 babies were up. I had never seen 2 this small, same color, same dimensions, same essential clarity for under 2k each. So even though I totally had to stretch my budget, I just realized I couldn''t let these get away. Plus, Wintotty had just pulled a Wintotty, and I was feeling the urge. These are gonna be my first ever diamond studs. In fact, actually now that I think about it, my 1st diamond earrings ever... Can that be possible? Wow, life does begin at 40!!!

Lonewolfie, BTW, I love the collection you have going. You have great taste. When you buy your pieces, do you have them all sent out to the sandbox?

nosirrah

Rough_Rock
what beauties!!! Lovely
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2010 9:36:54 AM
Author: missydebby

Totally. I always cruise the GOG website, just to kill myself dreaming of their diamonds. And 1 day these 2 babies were up. I had never seen 2 this small, same color, same dimensions, same essential clarity for under 2k each. So even though I totally had to stretch my budget, I just realized I couldn''t let these get away. Plus, Wintotty had just pulled a Wintotty, and I was feeling the urge. These are gonna be my first ever diamond studs. In fact, actually now that I think about it, my 1st diamond earrings ever... Can that be possible? Wow, life does begin at 40!!!

Lonewolfie, BTW, I love the collection you have going. You have great taste. When you buy your pieces, do you have them all sent out to the sandbox?
Like I said in my thread, you pulled a Wintotty and then I pulled a MissDebby!
rotflmao2.gif

I''m bad about trolling GOG''s site too, even looking at cuts I doubt I''d ever buy. But you never know there... Hey, I''m almost 50, so for life began almost 10 years ago. I don''t know it that''s true, but I''ll say mine has changed completely in recent years. The earrings I have coming aren''t my first diamond earrings, or even my largest, but they''ll be my best cut by far. I have a pair of .60''s set in the popular drop style that I really like, but didn''t bring over here. I brought very little of my bling over here, a necklace that''s allowed under my uniform and the ring I had WF change the stone in that I post those pics of. I''ve had the stuff I bought since I got here shipped here to me. I know people think I''m insane running around here with expensive bling, but I figure if I get killed over here I''ll at least have gotten to enjoy it.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I''m always over in colored stones, so I''ve never even seen AVCs before! I can''t wait to see these on your ear - they look so flashy! Mid July you say?

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
These are *spectacular*. Sigh...bravo, good lady!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Beyond gorgeous!!
30.gif
Can''t wait to see how they look on! They are amazing.

I hope Jon decides to cut more small AVCs.
3.gif
1.gif

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2010 11:59:21 AM
Author: kathleenmv
I hope Jon decides to cut more small AVCs.
3.gif
1.gif
You too, eh? I''m jonesing myself.
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Dang Pricescope is costing too much money!
38.gif
9.gif

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Lonewolfster, I''m glad you enjoy your bling now! Truth is, we should all do that. In fact, I finally am allowing myself to love my diamonds and get what I want (within responsiblish budget guidelines) without feeling guilty.

Fact is, I''ve always loved diamonds and I find beautiful stones mesmerizing. When I wear them, I feel special. And only now am I finally getting it that it''s ok. I love them. And I''m gonna wear the hell out of them all the time
16.gif

I particularly love your diamond action shots. They are the best.

I just wrote to Sarah at GOG about this thread. I''m gonna tell her that Jon should come over here and comment and let us know what are the possibilities of more of these babies coming down the pipeline. I mean, they are just scrumptious as earrings, especially for us cushion lovers.

shiny29

Rough_Rock
Those are fabulous missdebby!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results