shape
carat
color
clarity

Who pursued whom...?

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
He definitely pursued me. We met at a wedding, he asked for my number, then he kept asking me to do things with him. It was really fun and exciting to let him come to me.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
The day that we first met, we were with a group of mutual friends. Toward the end of the night, I went across the room to check my cell phone. I hit the "Recent Calls" button and his full name was there! I thought, "Hmm. I don't have his number." Then I realized that he had called himself on my phone so he could get my number and was bold enough to save his number in my phone, so I would know he did it. :saint:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
He pursued me. Relentlessly. Beyond rational thought at times. I said no. A lot.

Turns out he knew something I didn't. Namely that he was the man for me.

A lesser man would have given up a long time ago.

Don't tell him how much I love him, ok?

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
he pursued me. he went to a show where I opened for the band as a private gig. he saw me onstage, waited around, found me after the show and pursued. Asked me for my number a total of TWELVE times that night. I had no interest, but eventually he won out. He was VERY persistent and eventually wore me down. I gave him my number 3 times. I assumed he was wasted. Little did I know...he wanted to make sure it was the same number each time!

We knew about 2 weeks in we were going to get married. next week is our tenth anniversary! He's still my favorite person on the planet. No regrets here.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
He pursued me intensely.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh, I picked him up. We dated for a while, then I put him down.

We'd see each other from time to time; then reconnected at Christmas one year and he refused to be left alone. He asked me to marry him very quickly--even before he told me he loved me. He admitted he'd been waiting for me (probably to grow up :bigsmile: ) and once I said yes, he wanted to get married as quickly as possible. I changed my mind more than once but he REFUSED to accept any of that nonsense. Apparently he knew better than I did.

Last week he told me I was the love of his life and that he'd be nothing without me--and that I should have everything I want. I was floored--since he's never put it in those words before. He followed that sentiment with another jewel--he told me if he hadn't married me he'd be a loser like Crusty the Clown. That made perfect sense--That is the man I know and :love:

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1323909861|3081737 said:
HI:

Oh, I picked him up. We dated for a while, then I put him down.

We'd see each other from time to time; then reconnected at Christmas one year and he refused to be left alone. He asked me to marry him very quickly--even before he told me he loved me. He admitted he'd been waiting for me (probably to grow up :bigsmile: ) and once I said yes, he wanted to get married as quickly as possible. I changed my mind more than once but he REFUSED to accept any of that nonsense. Apparently he knew better than I did.

Last week he told me I was the love of his life and that he'd be nothing without me--and that I should have everything I want. I was floored--since he's never put it in those words before.
He followed that sentiment with another jewel--he told me if he hadn't married me he'd be a loser like Crusty the Clown. That made perfect sense--That is the man I know and :love:

cheers--Sharon

awwww Sharon,that is so romantic and wonderful!!! Truly better than any jewelry money could buy! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
daintyG|1323888765|3081529 said:
The day that we first met, we were with a group of mutual friends. Toward the end of the night, I went across the room to check my cell phone. I hit the "Recent Calls" button and his full name was there! I thought, "Hmm. I don't have his number." Then I realized that he had called himself on my phone so he could get my number and was bold enough to save his number in my phone, so I would know he did it. :saint:

Cool story, Dainty! He was brave. :)

purselover

Ideal_Rock
DH pursued me, I can be kinda old-fashioned about things, so I'm pretty pleased that's how it happened.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe|1323824437|3081006 said:
Completely mutual! We were best friends first, and by the time we were both single at the same time, the chemistry had been there for a while. We got drunk together, he burst out with an "I love you," I reciprocated ... and three months later, I proposed. Currently living happily ever after. :love:

awww.

DH and I were friends for a long time prior. I guess I initiated the first kiss back in 8th grade :naughty: while he was dating someone else :oops: - we then remained friends for another 6 months later and then he asked me to the winter formal. Since that night, we have been together... so my answer- first I did, then he did, and then 12.5 years later we were married!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
puppmom|1323827969|3081076 said:
Mutual pursuit here...we were friends first and things just *happened*. Cliche and boring but that's how it went down!

I like the friends first story- same as mine. :)

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
He persued me. (Call me old fashioned, but I'm just not a boy chaser!)

We met at a summer job and he continued the friendship through the fall and winter until I finally relented and decided to go out with him. I had him firmly in the "friend zone" for quite a while, so I was quite astonished with myself when I finally let him kiss me. Still not quite sure how it happened, but glad it did.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
DH pursued me.

I was his dispatcher for a while and then after talking on the phone for a while, he asked to meet up :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results