shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is your PS soulmate?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine would be all the collectors on board. All the cat lovers, too.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i don''t know of soulmate- but i enjoy reading what packrat has to say, and deco just cracks me up. and of course Kaleigh- she usually types what i want to say before i get to it!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know about "soulmates" but I enjoy reading Kaleigh, Whitby, and Freke''s posts. I''ve noticed that Haven and I seem to have similar husbands so I often find myself nodding to her posts about that... There are so many others I can''t really name them all.
1.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I have one. There are so many people I''d love to meet and/or get to know better.

Man, if someone feels that I''m their soul mate, I''m gonna feel really guilty.
9.gif
Somehow though, I don''t think that will happen.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2010 2:42:31 PM
Author: HollyS
I''m thinkin'' maybe it''s Dancing Fire.
9.gif

We''re different only because I step into the fray, while he backs up after the first thrust.
3.gif
cuz i am a
Running%20turkey.gif
S**T
28.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2010 2:50:32 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Bia is my soulmate!
1.gif

But I have many other women on PS who I consider to be wonderful close friends, even though we aren''t able to physically see one another. I talk with them literally on a daily basis. They know who they are!
9.gif
16.gif

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/22/2010 7:49:40 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
Date: 3/22/2010 2:42:31 PM

Author: HollyS

I''m thinkin'' maybe it''s Dancing Fire.
9.gif

We''re different only because I step into the fray, while he backs up after the first thrust.
3.gif
cuz i am a
Running%20turkey.gif
S**T
28.gif

That is one for the books :}

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I''m fairly new to PS as well (except for the lurking) so I don''t think I can answer this question quite yet - hopefully soon :)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
well, if we''re choosing teams I''ll pick Harriet
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2010 8:04:52 PM
Author: icekid
well, if we''re choosing teams I''ll pick Harriet
9.gif
heck,then i''ll pick Alj,cuz she can kick A$$.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 5:16:10 PM
Author: charbie
i don''t know of soulmate- but i enjoy reading what packrat has to say, and deco just cracks me up. and of course Kaleigh- she usually types what i want to say before i get to it!
We really do think along the same lines, and it''s been really fun getting to know you. Same with Lilac and sooooo many newer posters.

Nan is my true soulmate. She PM''d me thanking me for something I had said about Angello. I wrote back, and well here we are 5 years later and are the best of friends... She''s super busy teaching. Our little man Angello is doing so great... He''s got quite the personality. He cracks me up... He''s sooo funny.

We are meeting this Friday , and we are soooo excited to see one another.

I can''t do a list, it would be too long. I really respect and adore many on PS.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies for accepting me into your respective PS soul sisterhoods!

I have a number of people I would consider to be my soul mates on PS…

Maisie, because she adopted me here first and she often asks all the questions I want to ask but am too scared to. We also have a religious affinity which counts for a lot. And we’re friends off PS also.

Catmom because we’re in the same age range and we both love all the blues (glass, gems, the ocean), collect glass, and love decorating houses. I suspect we’d get on fabulously in real life.

Risingsun and I both worked in the area of therapy. I’ve only seen her comment a few times on various relational threads, but her comments have been insightful and completely in tune with my own position on the topic on which she’s posted.

Monarch because, like me, she’s tough and outspoken and relentlessly honest – both about herself and others. She shoots clean bullets, and I like to think I do also.

Atroop because we’re both in NY and really want to hang out together! (Gemgirl, this applies to you too if you’d like to join in!)

Upgradable because she says all the naughty things I want to say, and because I think IRL we’d be prone to get into trouble in exactly the same ways.

Gayletmom because she’s kind, and I value kindness and strive for it above all things.

AGBF because she’s so complex and still waters run very,very deep.

These are my soul mates on PS – the people with whom I feel I have the most in common - but not the only people I like. I like SO many people on PS, especially some of the newer posters. This is a list too long to go into and I’d be sure to miss people, so I won’t start. But please – if I didn’t mention you, don’t take this as a sign of not valuing you; I’ve meant every kind and friendly word I’ve ever said on PS, so if I’ve sent any to *you*, then I value you!

i feel a bond, too, with the PS crohn's sisterhood; we've suffered together.

I also have a special affinity for all the PS ladies who found me on that *other* social networking website which will remain nameless. They’ve taken a step further into my life outside of PS, and I value their friendship. I’ve had more than one middle-of-the-night conversation with a PSer via this other website, and I’ve treasured every one….

And to anyone who mentioned they felt an affinity with me on PS - thank you! I appreciate you reading my posts and hope I managed to say some of the things you wished to say yourself, or with which you felt you could agree.

xo

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
^^^One of my soulmates is Whitby. I feel that we understand each other, share similar values and beliefs, as well as having common interests. My "soul sisters," include Maisie, gemgirl, AGBF, Lost Sapphire, Gailey,uppy, sundial, monnie, and Lorelei
13.gif
You all have been so supportive of me at a time when I have so dearly needed it. You also seem to "get" my dry sense of humor.**Edited by moderator. No discussion of social networking websites please**

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
35.gif

**Edited by moderator. Please do not post personal information on the forums**

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 2:56:13 PM
Author: TravelingGal
I don't agree with her all the time, actually,(I lean to the right, she leans to the left!) but no secret that I love Deco's humor. It's always fun to banter back and forth with her.
Awww. DITTO! Don't worry ... I thought of *you* before I saw you mentioned *me* ... so we're "even".
25.gif

And THANKS SO MUCH to Charbie & Lilykat for the sweet shout-outs!
35.gif
There's so much collective wisdom & wit around here - I'd be here for hours naming folks. Suffice to say my neck hurts from all the vigorous nodding I do. (Of course the occasional knocking my head against the screen might contribute to that as well
3.gif
)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Dear Whitby~you are my shining star
emstar.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif

Thanks Marian, Whitby, and OUpeargirl for the mentions. I love you all!

I have way too many people I''ve connected with here, IRL, and on an alternate site to mention. Also, I would hate to leave someone out and hurt their feelings or risk getting an a$$-kicking.
30.gif
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 4:25:19 PM
Author: lilyfoot
Date: 3/22/2010 4:09:30 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
I dunno... if I had to pick one, I would say Freke... even though she loves blue and I love green. I don''t post a whole lot, but I tend to agree with what she has to say. And we''re both psych people, and we love shoes! I just tend to lust from afar.
3.gif
Although I just bought a pair that made me think of Freke.
This cracked me up!
4.gif
Lol! Well they are complimentary colors...and we share a shoe that has both colors on them!

And you MUST share these shoes!

(And I
30.gif
you too M!)

And Lilac who I have loved getting to know.

See and if I started listing everyone I lurve, my list would be way too long. There are just so many PSers that I adore...for so many different reasons.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 5:11:31 PM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Me, too, Madam B!

Special shout out to LindaW for being SO friendly to me when I first joined PS.

Karl K...you are my Bud!

Freke got me started on my passion for colored gemstones and I adore her.

Whitby is my special angel and I love you!

Lori

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 1:45:08 AM
Author: loriken214
Date: 3/22/2010 5:11:31 PM

Author: Madam Bijoux

Me, too, Madam B!

Special shout out to LindaW for being SO friendly to me when I first joined PS.

Karl K...you are my Bud!

Freke got me started on my passion for colored gemstones and I adore her.

Whitby is my special angel and I love you!

Lori

you too, honey :) xo

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always hesitate to join in on these threads because I really wouldn't want to forget anyone. But....

whitby, you know we all love you. I have always enjoyed reading what you post (and write!). You're kind, sweet, intelligent, welcoming to all, interesting, colorful, have a great sense of humor, oh gosh, you have too many positive attributes to mention! And yes to the hanging out with you and atroop. Hey Annette, I just repainted one of my rooms with a color I think you were considering a while back. LOL!

marian, my sister in pain. That sounded funny.... but you know what I mean. I hope you're OK. You're such a sweetheart and you really don't deserve everything you've had to face, but you don't have to face it alone. I hope you know that now.

maisie, you're such a sweetheart! You see beauty in everything.

dd and AJ, I love sharing your enthusiasm for your works in progress. You're both fun to brainstorm with.

Uppy has such a kind heart and a beautiful soul. You've added some wonderful heartfelt replies to serious topics.

Freke, our resident Princess of Blue, you got me hooked on spinels.

Making the Grade, thanks for sharing Gene with me!

SDL, you're just a sweetheart! You're sweet and funny, and you know what really matters inlife.

There are really too many lovely ladies to mention..... This list could get very long.

DF and kenny, I miss you guys when you don't post something every day
9.gif

Edited to add- packi, D&T our resident reset queen, and dani with her sweet geckos. You guys are always sweet and fun.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I don't think I have a soul mate on here (at least not yet).

There are so many super nice posters on PS whose posts I always thoroughly enjoy reading; I guess I particularly respect Haven's POV and I have noticed CDNinNYC and I have some similarities in terms of jewelry and wedding styles and a love of U2 and the Vitamin String Quartet, and I tend to agree with her opinions as well.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2010 10:18:32 PM
Author: whitby_2773
Thank you ladies for accepting me into your respective PS soul sisterhoods!

I have a number of people I would consider to be my soul mates on PS…

Maisie, because she adopted me here first and she often asks all the questions I want to ask but am too scared to. We also have a religious affinity which counts for a lot. And we’re friends off PS also.

Catmom because we’re in the same age range and we both love all the blues (glass, gems, the ocean), collect glass, and love decorating houses. I suspect we’d get on fabulously in real life.

Risingsun and I both worked in the area of therapy. I’ve only seen her comment a few times on various relational threads, but her comments have been insightful and completely in tune with my own position on the topic on which she’s posted.

Monarch because, like me, she’s tough and outspoken and relentlessly honest – both about herself and others. She shoots clean bullets, and I like to think I do also.

Atroop because we’re both in NY and really want to hang out together! (Gemgirl, this applies to you too if you’d like to join in!)

Upgradable because she says all the naughty things I want to say, and because I think IRL we’d be prone to get into trouble in exactly the same ways.

Gayletmom because she’s kind, and I value kindness and strive for it above all things.

AGBF because she’s so complex and still waters run very,very deep.

These are my soul mates on PS – the people with whom I feel I have the most in common - but not the only people I like. I like SO many people on PS, especially some of the newer posters. This is a list too long to go into and I’d be sure to miss people, so I won’t start. But please – if I didn’t mention you, don’t take this as a sign of not valuing you; I’ve meant every kind and friendly word I’ve ever said on PS, so if I’ve sent any to *you*, then I value you!

i feel a bond, too, with the PS crohn''s sisterhood; we''ve suffered together.

I also have a special affinity for all the PS ladies who found me on that *other* social networking website which will remain nameless. They’ve taken a step further into my life outside of PS, and I value their friendship. I’ve had more than one middle-of-the-night conversation with a PSer via this other website, and I’ve treasured every one….

And to anyone who mentioned they felt an affinity with me on PS - thank you! I appreciate you reading my posts and hope I managed to say some of the things you wished to say yourself, or with which you felt you could agree.

xo
Aww thanks Kareyn, but did you have to bring up the age bit???
41.gif
We have so much alike that I think we''d be great friends IRL!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Gemgirl.... thanks so much! Your comment means more to me than you know.

I posted a reply to this yesterday, but it got eaten when I hit submit, and I took that as a "sign."

I don''t know that I can say I have a soulmate. I''d hate to burden anyone with that role. I know that I have so many people I follow and some that I truly admire. Whitby is the one who is first in my mind. She has such an amazing ability to touch peoples'' hearts and minds, console and encourage, congratulate and commiserate! I would love to have that ability. So many times I begin a response to a thread just to hit Cancel instead of Submit, worrying that I''ll offend someone or stick my foot in my mouth. That''s probably why, after six years as a participating member of PS, I have such a low post count! This is the most amazing community to belong to, and I cherish my membership (and take my occassional "time-outs" to reflect).
17.gif

Lily, thanks for starting this thread!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2010 9:11:46 AM
Author: gemgirl
I always hesitate to join in on these threads because I really wouldn''t want to forget anyone. But....

whitby, you know we all love you. I have always enjoyed reading what you post (and write!). You''re kind, sweet, intelligent, welcoming to all, interesting, colorful, have a great sense of humor, oh gosh, you have too many positive attributes to mention! And yes to the hanging out with you and atroop. Hey Annette, I just repainted one of my rooms with a color I think you were considering a while back. LOL!

marian, my sister in pain. That sounded funny.... but you know what I mean. I hope you''re OK. You''re such a sweetheart and you really don''t deserve everything you''ve had to face, but you don''t have to face it alone. I hope you know that now.

maisie, you''re such a sweetheart! You see beauty in everything.

dd and AJ, I love sharing your enthusiasm for your works in progress. You''re both fun to brainstorm with.

Uppy has such a kind heart and a beautiful soul. You''ve added some wonderful heartfelt replies to serious topics.

Freke, our resident Princess of Blue, you got me hooked on spinels.

Making the Grade, thanks for sharing Gene with me!

SDL, you''re just a sweetheart! You''re sweet and funny, and you know what really matters inlife.

There are really too many lovely ladies to mention..... This list could get very long.

DF and kenny, I miss you guys when you don''t post something every day
9.gif

Edited to add- packi, D&T our resident reset queen, and dani with her sweet geckos. You guys are always sweet and fun.

I knew I''d forget someone. My dear Amethyste, you know I enjoy talking to you (and listening to you
2.gif
).
You''re the ultimate pear girl and you''re also a sweetheart. You have such a kind way about you.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:36:36 AM
Author: Catmom

Aww thanks Kareyn, but did you have to bring up the age bit???
41.gif
We have so much alike that I think we'd be great friends IRL!!

of course, michelle! what's wrong with admitting we're both in our....late 20's...?

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re very welcome Uppy!
flowers%20to%20you.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Not soulmates, but I LOVE the PS mommies. They are all so helpful and willing to give advice when needed. I don''t even have to spend my time reading all the books by the experts, I just come here!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How much crack cocaine have you guys smoked?!! We have a love fest-orgy going on over here!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, FINE! If I must, I must! I think the two posters I tend to always agree with are Thing2of2 and Haven. There are times when I literally would be following Thing2 and ditto-ing her posts because they would be spot-on! Others that I generally always tend to agree with, especially in scientific threads: ksinger, icekid, elrohwen and Neatfreak.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results