shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is your PS soulmate?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle, I''ve been meaning to tell you . . . I LOVE your new avatar! Your kitty looks quite ferocious and fearsome in that pic!
36.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:18:07 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Elle, I''ve been meaning to tell you . . . I LOVE your new avatar! Your kitty looks quite ferocious and fearsome in that pic!
36.gif

Ferris is Ferocious and Fearsome! It''s like Ruffles have Ridges! I love alliteration.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 2:14:41 PM
Author: E B
Those that come to mind are from the days of political discussion at ATW in the ''blue crew'' (
3.gif
): Elledizzy, Thing2, Irish, swimmer, etc. And a lot of the fellow PS moms, too, esp. those who had babies around the same time I did. We''re experiencing a lot of similar ups and downs at the same time.
Totally agree, EB!

We are pretty much always on the same page. I usually either ditto you or find myself nodding along with your posts!

Ohhh, the good ole ATW days!
3.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I admire those who put their opinions out there honestly, whether I agree with their reasoning or not, so I always enjoy posts from Freke, Haven, Thing2, Hudson_Hawk, PurrfectPear, Meresal, Gypsy, etc. And I have to say it--I adore Miracles ridiculously. Few posters make me laugh as much as she does! Honestly, I only have maybe 2 PSers that rub me the wrong way, and considering that I usually dislike people until they change my mind, that''s saying a lot about the wonderful people on PS!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Haha!! Thank you! I got lucky with that shot!
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:16:12 PM
Author: lilyfoot

Date: 3/22/2010 2:50:32 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Bia is my soulmate!
1.gif

But I have many other women on PS who I consider to be wonderful close friends, even though we aren''t able to physically see one another. I talk with them literally on a daily basis. They know who they are!
9.gif
I am truly shocked!! lol, you guys are always having too much fun in the LIW small talk thread. This was so predictable!
What? Just because we have big plans to run away together?
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:20:56 PM
Author: doodle
I admire those who put their opinions out there honestly, whether I agree with their reasoning or not, so I always enjoy posts from Freke, Haven, Thing2, Hudson_Hawk, PurrfectPear, Meresal, Gypsy, etc. And I have to say it--I adore Miracles ridiculously. Few posters make me laugh as much as she does! Honestly, I only have maybe 2 PSers that rub me the wrong way, and considering that I usually dislike people until they change my mind, that''s saying a lot about the wonderful people on PS!

30.gif
oooh thank you!

I literally have too many PS''ers that I admire to list. I admire them all for different reasons, and like you, regardless of whether I agree with them or not. Some I admire for their tenacity alone!

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
If I love you and you know it clap your hands!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
ALL of the PS Mommies
9.gif
because what makes a great soulmate is one that can calm your as$ down
2.gif
. Seriously. Especially those with babies close in age to DD. I feel like we''ve been through so much together without ever having met.

She doesnt post here much anymore, if ever, but I would add Robbie to the list. We interact much more on another forum and I think she''s just such a great person
5.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2010 3:20:00 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

36.gif

Ferris is Ferocious and Fearsome! It''s like Ruffles have Ridges! I love alliteration.
LOL! HH, I didn''t even realize that his name is Ferris (although I do love that name!), so I did that totally by accident!
37.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:23:30 PM
Author: winelover23
36.gif

9.gif

I love my small talkers.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2010 3:21:22 PM

36.gif
Haha!! Thank you! I got lucky with that shot!
9.gif
Looking at his face in that picture, I feel like he must be making a roaring noise, like a panther or a lion or something! LOL! Give Ferocious, Fearsome Ferris a hug for me!
1.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
clap clap

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:24:09 PM
Author: fiery
ALL of the PS Mommies
9.gif
2.gif
. Seriously. Especially those with babies close in age to DD. I feel like we''ve been through so much together without ever having met.

She doesnt post here much anymore, if ever, but I would add Robbie to the list. We interact much more on another forum and I think she''s just such a great person
5.gif
you''re special to me fiery...and so is that beautiful munchkin of yours
30.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:27:13 PM
Author: Bia

clap clap
36.gif
36.gif

(And I''m stomping my feet and shouting "Hooray!" too!)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:30:05 PM

ALL of the PS Mommies
9.gif
2.gif

5.gif
30.gif
<3

Whenever you want to babysit! LOL!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:31:28 PM

Date: 3/22/2010 3:30:05 PM

ALL of the PS Mommies
9.gif
2.gif

5.gif
30.gif
<3

Whenever you want to babysit! LOL!
Honestly, fiery, every avi you post of her gets cuter and cuter!!!
30.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Gosh Haven sure is popular!

I admit the devil in me is also curious which PS'ers are on people's crap list (the 1 or 2 people always seem to refer to).

I don't think I have a "soulmate" but there are people I always rush to read (stalk?) since I enjoy their points of view--TGAL is one. For mommy posts I always seek out Curly since she is a common sense, cool NY mommy. I also love Hudson Hawk's sarcastic and upfront take on things,haha. Then there are those I consider close friends virtually, including all the toddler mommies of course! And Mandarine b/c we were LIW mates and also love the way she writes with such positivity and emotion. I used to follow BBride as well, but she is no longer here.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif

Fiery I *heart* you too! Now I just have to find you and Robbie over on that other site...

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Interesting question.

Mochi is my gardening soulmate.
914758g52l2pcuo3.gif

Although we rarely comment in the same thread, I feel akin to PerfectPear because time after time I will be thinking of an appropriate response to something only to find she''s already stated what I was thinking. Keep telling it like it is PP!!!!
36.gif
049.gif

DF and I share a similar sense of humour.
31.gif
31.gif

Harriet is my gem guru. What she says, you can take to the bank.
34.gif

And Canuk-gal I have gotten to know personally and I just adore her (her baubles aren''t bad either!). We have so much in common.
drinkingbuddies.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I should mention Irishgrrrl here also. I love reading your posts, and I almost always agree with you. You're also so friendly and a pleasure to "talk" with.

You were one of my first buds back when I started on PS! Memories!
39.gif
9.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I dunno... if I had to pick one, I would say Freke... even though she loves blue and I love green. I don''t post a whole lot, but I tend to agree with what she has to say. And we''re both psych people, and we love shoes! I just tend to lust from afar.
3.gif
Although I just bought a pair that made me think of Freke.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 4:09:30 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
I dunno... if I had to pick one, I would say Freke... even though she loves blue and I love green. I don''t post a whole lot, but I tend to agree with what she has to say. And we''re both psych people, and we love shoes! I just tend to lust from afar.
3.gif
Although I just bought a pair that made me think of Freke.
This cracked me up!
4.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2010 3:43:30 PM
I should mention Irishgrrrl here also. I love reading your posts, and I almost always agree with you. You''re also so friendly and a pleasure to ''talk'' with.

You were one of my first buds back when I started on PS! Memories!
39.gif
9.gif
Awww, Elle! Thank you! You''ve always been one of my best PS buddies too . . . I think you actually joined shortly before I did, so it was nice that we got to be "newbies" together! LOL!
9.gif

GO BLUE CREW!!!
3.gif

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I very often find myself quoting and/or agreeing with Mrs Mitchell. Of course, there are other posters who I like, admire, and usually agree with -- but most of the time, if Mrs M has replied already, I can just +1 onto her.
1.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 4:33:49 PM
Author: Octavia
I very often find myself quoting and/or agreeing with Mrs Mitchell. Of course, there are other posters who I like, admire, and usually agree with -- but most of the time, if Mrs M has replied already, I can just +1 onto her.
1.gif
Awww! Thank you!
I always enjoy your posts too and it''s nice to talk to a fellow law student. Tell me, do you love revising commercial leases, or is that an obsession of my very own?
3.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:42:50 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
36.gif
36.gif

Fiery I *heart* you too! Now I just have to find you and Robbie over on that other site...
<3!

You can spot Robbie easily on 6-12
31.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:33:39 PM
Author: janinegirly
Gosh Haven sure is popular!

I admit the devil in me is also curious which PS''ers are on people''s crap list (the 1 or 2 people always seem to refer to).

I don''t think I have a ''soulmate'' but there are people I always rush to read (stalk?) since I enjoy their points of view--TGAL is one. For mommy posts I always seek out Curly since she is a common sense, cool NY mommy. I also love Hudson Hawk''s sarcastic and upfront take on things,haha. Then there are those I consider close friends virtually, including all the toddler mommies of course! And Mandarine b/c we were LIW mates and also love the way she writes with such positivity and emotion. I used to follow BBride as well, but she is no longer here.

+1 on the crap list. Must confess I''d find that interesting....

Not a thread we''re likely to see, for obvious reasons!

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I''d have to say TGal. I agree with pretty much everything that she posts and I think her TOFTS parenting style is very similar to mine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results