shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is your PS soulmate?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 5:18:08 PM
Author: Gailey

Date: 3/24/2010 2:37:46 PM
Author: LostSapphire

Date: 3/24/2010 2:33:00 PM
Author: risingsun

Date: 3/24/2010 8:41:08 AM
Author: Catmom
Besides whitby, I have to say Skippy, LindaW, Kaleigh, Lost Sapphire, SDL, Ellen and Risingsun. I read everything they have to say and usually agree. xoxoxoxo
I feel the same way about you, Catmom
emlove.gif
But if we want to hang with Gailey and Losty, we will have to learn to love the mangle
6.gif

ETA: mangle your piles
23.gif
Oh, the images I can never erase from my brain
9.gif
But at least it''s not Gailey constantly talking about mangling Mr. Losty''s ''smalls''....ouch ouch ouch TMI

You are more than welcome to hang with us while we mangle...and you''ll grow to LOVE the smell of heavy cotton sheets coming through the presser!

LS
Especially if they have been sprinkled with rosewater or lavender water first.

Mr G doesn''t like his smalls smelling girlie so I don''t sprinkle them!
OMG this is getting really, really BAD. For the 2nd time today I''ve spewed liquid on my keyboard: coffee this morning, and tonight, my soup!
Gailey, you''re gonna get us kicked out of the love fest! We''ll have to go over into Whitby''s self help group for self manglers...

LS

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/24/2010 5:57:03 PM
Author: dragonfly411
Wanted:

PS Soul mate

must love animals, have a great sense of humor, be outspoken, enjoy gemstones, enjoy reading, love music, and be opinionated sometimes. Needs to enjoy some type of health/fitness related things. Needs to like shopping, perfume, pearls, and girly things.

Is there anybody out there.....

Excellent advertisement/marketing, DF! Can we be Florida-loving, redneck-empathetic, outdoors-loving, literature-enthusiastic, animal-friendly, eco-concerned soulmates? If so, I''m submitting my app.
9.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Monarch - Yes, yes we can. You''re hired!!

Monarch is my PS soulmate tee hee YAY

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Hope I'm not too late to this thread!

There are so many ladies, esp in CS where I mostly hang out that I like (and whose jewelry I seriously covet!) but gotta say, Freke's my girl. We've been bouncing ideas, gems and settings off each other for almost 2 years now? And doing a good bit of enabling too!

Among others who I feel I see eye to eye with and whose company and posts I just generally enjoy are Thing, Hudson, Monkeypie, Princesss, OUpeargirl, Monnie, Claritek, Choro, KatyWI, Stephbolt and Swimmer.

And of course there are my fellow Bengal cat lovers - you know who you are!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:31:30 PM
Author: Pandora II
Mine is/was Surfgirl.

We''re now friends IRL - although feeling bad as I owe her a mega-email...

Definitely
30.gif
all my PS mommy friends, and Harriet my fellow gem-junkie over in CS.

My tsavorite soulmate!
30.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 8:17:01 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
Date: 3/22/2010 8:04:52 PM

Author: icekid

well, if we''re choosing teams I''ll pick Harriet
9.gif
heck,then i''ll pick Alj,cuz she can kick A$$.

Oh yeah? Icekid, Pandora, Gailey, Canuck-Gal, Iluvcarats, Miranda, ElleChris, AGBF, Winternight, Beacon, Colormyworld, Danny and I are pretty tough. To my real life besties, CDN and Glitterata, I miss you!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/24/2010 3:21:05 PM
Author: D&T

Date: 3/23/2010 9:11:46 AM
Author: gemgirl

Edited to add- packi, D&T our resident reset queen, and dani with her sweet geckos. You guys are always sweet and fun.

awww Gemgirl- thank you for thinking of me....lol about all my resets, I actually like recycling projects and have more to come
31.gif
face23.gif

Not sure about PS soulmate... but there are many I feel I have much in common with, but as a whole I enjoy PS very much and the diversity here.
Nah, I think soulmate is too strong a word for our type of forum. I think it's more about people whose enthusiasm you share in certain ways. While you've been going through your resets, I've been trying to figure out what would make me happy with my loose diamond. Your different setting incarnations have helped.

I don't think there's a single person on our board who is really like me.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/25/2010 8:43:39 AM

awww Gemgirl- thank you for thinking of me....lol about all my resets, I actually like recycling projects and have more to come
31.gif
face23.gif

Not sure about PS soulmate... but there are many I feel I have much in common with, but as a whole I enjoy PS very much and the diversity here.
Nah, I think soulmate is too strong a word for our type of forum. I think it''s more about people whose enthusiasm you share in certain ways. While you''ve been going through your resets, I''ve been trying to figure out what would make me happy with my loose diamond. Your different setting incarnations have helped.

I don''t think there''s a single person on our board who is really like me.
oooh---- I willl be excited to see what you end up doing for a setting
36.gif
- btw you always take the time to write such thoughtful posts on every thread I see you in
1.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/25/2010 9:35:20 AM

Date: 3/25/2010 8:43:39 AM

31.gif
face23.gif

Nah, I think soulmate is too strong a word for our type of forum. I think it''s more about people whose enthusiasm you share in certain ways. While you''ve been going through your resets, I''ve been trying to figure out what would make me happy with my loose diamond. Your different setting incarnations have helped.

I don''t think there''s a single person on our board who is really like me.
oooh---- I willl be excited to see what you end up doing for a setting
36.gif
- btw you always take the time to write such thoughtful posts on every thread I see you in
1.gif
Thank you D&T, that''s a very sweet thing to say.

The one thing I think we do have in common is a creative eye and a sense of balance. Through most of your resets, you''ve coordinated a matching band that wasn''t too matchy-matchy, but was definitely a compliment to the new e-ring setting. That''s sometimes hard to do because (in our enthusiasm) what we envision in our mind''s eye when we''re ordering settings "sometimes" doesn''t end up looking the way we thought it would in the end (and you''re holding the two rings in your hand). You''ve done it a number of times and have gotten it right with each incarnation.

I''m going to get a very simple solitaire setting for that loose stone for now, because I dearly want a B&L fishtail pave'' band. I''ve wanted one of them for a while now. Down the road, the diamond will be reset in a B&L custom mounting (and it will live it''s little life there for the duration. LOL!) But for right now, with all the home improvement projects we have planned, a solitaire it will be for me, just so I can wear it.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''d have to say Maisie, as we are friends on a non PS site, and she is an incredible person for support and advice! (She is on PS too
9.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results