shape
carat
color
clarity

Who are the top democratic presidential candidates for 2020?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh look at your cute little red face emoji! You must be soooo annnngrrrryyy about all that Obama debt! Debt is BAD. VERY VERY BAD. We mustn't have any debt! I don't think that red face is doing your anger justice, how about a few of these? :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

nod.gif
, Yup , $10 trillion is a lot of $$$.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fact check: https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

Obama added 8.58 Trillion in EIGHT YEARS
Trumpski will add: 5.088 Trillion in his FRIST FOUR YEARS if he gets 4 more years he will amass a debt of 9.1 Trillion, higher than Obama's 8 years. AND he had no recession! no out of work people, Trump promised to get rid of the debt (hahaha)

Voting for Trump is a vote for debt.

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-plans-to-reduce-national-debt-4114401

Trump is a liar and he spread fake news when he was campaigning, he said growth would be 4% per year (hahahaha).. Voting for Trump again is voting for debt.

I guess the $10 trillion debt that Obama racked up must be fake news. :oops:

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump is a liar and he spread fake news when he was campaigning, he said growth would be 4% per year (hahahaha).. Voting for Trump again is voting for debt.
Impossible!,:rolleyes: Only fools would believe that statement.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The only sane democrat in the bunch but the DNC would never allow it to happen.

I don't know much about Gabbard, but I find Elizabeth Warren extremely sane, intelligent and visionary.

I pay no attention to the debates, it's all theater to me. But I'm not surprised if the DNC rigs them, it certainly rigged the dem nomination in 2016.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know much about Gabbard, but I find Elizabeth Warren extremely sane, intelligent and visionary.
She have the most common sense among all the Dems.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
John Delaney would be a good Prez.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like Warren. I like klobuchar. Be escatic to vote for either of them.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sanders is having heart surgery for a blocked artery and has suspended his campaign "until further notice."

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am wishing him well. It does sound like routine procedures, but it is never routine when it is on you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here comes Hillary!. A rematch of 2016. IMO, HRC would have a better chance of beating Trump than Warren.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

· 12h

I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren. Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting “C” Subpoena!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you can't beat him impeach him! :rolleyes:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I pay no attention to the debates, it's all theater to me. But I'm not surprised if the DNC rigs them, it certainly rigged the dem nomination in 2016.

I have been following Tulsi since 2016. Here is why she is not the darling of the Democrats.

“On January 22, 2013, Gabbard was unanimously elected to a four-year term as vice chair of the Democratic National Committee. She was critical of chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz's decision to hold only six debates during the 2016 Democratic Party presidential primaries, compared with 26 in 2008 and 15 in 2004. Along with Minneapolis mayor R. T. Rybak and two candidates, Gabbard called for more debates, appearing on multiple news outlets to express her dissatisfaction with the reduction in the number. Later she was either "disinvited" or asked to "consider not coming" to the Democratic debate in Las Vegas as a consequence. In a phone interview with the New York Times, Gabbard spoke of an unhealthy atmosphere and the feeling that she had "checked [her free speech] at the door" in taking the job. Gabbard privately accused Wasserman Schultz of violating the DNC's duty of neutrality by favoring Hillary Clinton. This later became public in leaked emails published by WikiLeaks.

Gabbard resigned as DNC vice chair on February 28, 2016, in order to endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for the nomination. She was the first congresswoman to endorse Sanders and later gave the nominating speech putting his name forward at the 2016 Democratic National Convention.

In July 2016, Gabbard launched a petition to end the Democratic Party's process of appointing superdelegates in the nomination process.”

I am 100% against superdelegates. And I believe Tulsi is a sincere person.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here comes Hillary!. A rematch of 2016. IMO, HRC would have a better chance of beating Trump than Warren.

I am concerned that Warren is afraid of Trump, or shows that he gets under her skin with his “Pocahontas” bullying. Never would I even consider running DNA tests because of him. Or, offer a swap, “I do my DNA tests after you publish your tax returns”.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe that if Warren were afraid of Trump, she wouldn’t run at all. He will eventually be her opponent. She’s a very smart woman. She knows what she’s up against.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am concerned that Warren is afraid of Trump, or shows that he gets under her skin with his “Pocahontas” bullying. Never would I even consider running DNA tests because of him. Or, offer a swap, “I do my DNA tests after you publish your tax returns”.
She should be, because you know Trump is gonna ask her where is the money coming from to pay for all those freebies that she's offering. Notice Warren kept on dodging the Q about raising taxes on the middle class to pay for her health care plan.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She should be, because you know Trump is gonna ask her where is the money coming from to pay for all those freebies that she's offering. Notice Warren kept on dodging the Q about raising taxes on the middle class to pay for her health care plan.

If she had the perseverance to stay on his taxes, she’ll be fine as she pays hers. But I feel that his bully style is unpleasant for her. Cory Booker or Kamala Harris would make mincemeat out of him. Warren is too polite.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe that if Warren were afraid of Trump, she wouldn’t run at all. He will eventually be her opponent. She’s a very smart woman. She knows what she’s up against.

She is too polite and educated. A Harvard professor via a school bully.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would be impossible (according to the left) since we have so many white supremacist living in this country.

I don’t know what ethnicity your granddaughter is, but white supremacists have a penchant for the Japanese. (Maybe because they were the Axis members during WWII?). And in general, regarding their attitude to Asians, “it is complicated”. So she has a chance. ))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even my far left friends don't think the Dems have any chances of beating Trump in 2020.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beto is out. What took him so long to decide? :rolleyes:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even my far left friends don't think the Dems have any chances of beating Trump in 2020.

Sadly, they may be right. I wish we could have had at least good candidates who could give him a real fight for his money. To the one who runs, don’t be scared of the bully. Imagine you are there alone with him. You’d fight him if he grabbed the p...y, right? Imagine he did it - and fight him. You still can win.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you actually like Trump?
Trump is the best Prez since Reagan. You don't like to see Americans working again?. TBH, I don't think the job market can continue to grow at this rate no matter who is Prez in2020.

The Dems know that they don't have a candidate who can beat Trump in 2020 so they are trying to impeach him in any way they can. The Dems know it will not pass the Senate so why waste the time?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sadly, they may be right. I wish we could have had at least good candidates who could give him a real fight for his money. To the one who runs, don’t be scared of the bully. Imagine you are there alone with him. You’d fight him if he grabbed the p...y, right? Imagine he did it - and fight him. You still can win.
Delaney would be that candidate, but he will not be nominated by the D party.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results