shape
carat
color
clarity

Who are the top democratic presidential candidates for 2020?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Calliecake I'm a long winded old bag :) you are eloquent and also Callie you are heartfelt, love that about you. Here's to a better America in 2020 :dance::dance::dance:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe your granddaughter(s) will be the first Asian American president.
That would be impossible (according to the left) since we have so many white supremacist living in this country.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would be impossible (according to the left) since we have so many white supremacist living in this country.

That is a fatuous statement given that this country has already had a president who, in the United States, was considered to be "black". (I know he had a white mother...but we are talking about the United States, not a reasonable place.)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If the community and families asked that gun control be talked about, I understand politicians talking about that. The majority of Americans want these mass shooting to stop and have been calling for common sense guns control for the past two decades. 80% of the country is fed up with our politicians doing nothing to stop this.

Yesterday should have been about healing the country. All politians should have refrained from attacking each other yesterday regardless of what side they represent.
I'm all for the second amendment but certain hi power weapons must be banned.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
True and they won't vote for them, hopefully the time of white supremacists is coming to an end and there can be hope.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a fatuous statement given that this country has already had a president who, in the United States, was considered to be "black". (I know he had a white mother...but we are talking about the United States, not a reasonable place.)
Deb
Thanks for making my point..;)) If we are such a "white country" then Obama would have never been elected as POTUS.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reactions: AV_

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
By this point of yours then Clinton had more white votes than Donny the dope.

Deb
Thanks for making my point..;)) If we are such a "white country" then Obama would have never been elected as POTUS.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
By this point of yours then Clinton had more white votes than Donny the dope.
T, Hate to tell ya but the dope will receive more black votes come 2020 than he did in 2016.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dunno it's 2019 now. Nor do I care really if he does or doesnt

T, Hate to tell ya but the dope will receive more black votes come 2020 than he did in 2016.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because he's one of them. He's leader of the pack. King Don ruler of white, christian (ha!) America. He fits the narrative of their lives.

What about women, though? I always assumed that among the Republicans, women were more tolerant of gays then men, but also more staunch supporters of religious and family values than men. Hence, it is unclear to me how women would support Trump, who is so demeaning to them. Yet, go guess...

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan @Tekate , If you need a good laugh today... Please google Tommy Lee Riles Up Trumpsters.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gillibrand is shame of her white privilege and Beto is ashamed that he's rich.

How do you expect people to vote for you when you are so ashamed of yourself?. :rolleyes: no wonder they are polling at o%. Their strategy is to shame themselves all the way to the top. :wall:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gillibrand is out. I guess she didn't hate her white skin enough :rolleyes: so she must bow out.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't forget to watch the debate tonight. I'm sure it'll be fun to watch.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone else sensed a growing desperation in Dancing Fire's recent postings? It's as if he has to keep raising the quality of the bait he is using because he hasn't been able to get a bite. ;))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone else sensed a growing desperation in Dancing Fire's recent postings? It's as if he has to keep raising the quality of the bait he is using because he hasn't been able to get a bite. ;))
Deb
The Dems are praying for a recession. :pray::pray: . I don't have student loans, so I'm praying for uncle Bernie to throw in a free 4ct diamond. Come on uncle Bernie you can do it...:pray:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WTF???? as a full fledged card carrying member of the democratic party for 49 years I can unequivocally say we don't pray for or want recessions. And I have no idea who uncle Bernie is IF you mean Senator Sanders then say that, grow up and stop using red bait, if you want to debate, DEBATE if you want to educate then do, but grow up and stop with baby taunts, they are dreary.

Deb
The Dems are praying for a recession. :pray::pray: . I don't have student loans, so I'm praying for uncle Bernie to throw in a free 4ct diamond. Come on uncle Bernie you can do it...:pray:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WTF???? as a full fledged card carrying member of the democratic party for 49 years I can unequivocally say we don't pray for or want recessions. And I have no idea who uncle Bernie is IF you mean Senator Sanders then say that, grow up and stop using red bait, if you want to debate, DEBATE if you want to educate then do, but grow up and stop with baby taunts, they are dreary.
Just like I have no idea who is CHEETO.
scratchhead.gif
:confused:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cheeto is an orange cheesy puffy rice thing I think.

Trump looks like a Cheeto so we call him that, altho google is your friend.

Just like I have no idea who is CHEETO.
scratchhead.gif
:confused:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire gets confused. He forgets that is is always the Republicans who get us unto the recessions and depressions (See The Great Depression) and the Democrats who pull us out of them.

We went into the Great Depression under Herbert Hoover (Republican) and then FDR (Democrat) (aided by the World War II economy, but also by his ingenious programs) who pulled us out of it. George W.Bush (Republican) plunged us into the 2008 recession and Barack Obama (Democrat) pulled us out.

Since the proof of the pudding is in the eating, Republicans must like Depressions and Democrats must dislike them. End of story.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
George W.Bush (Republican) plunged us into the 2008 recession and Barack Obama (Democrat) pulled us out.
First the Dems blame Bush for the recession of 2008, and now give credit to Obama for our booming economy...:rolleyes:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too bad that Gabbard didn't qualify for this last debate. She makes more sense than any of the 10 who was on stage.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First the Dems blame Bush for the recession of 2008, and now give credit to Obama for our booming economy...:rolleyes:

Bingo. That is exactly what happened. Huge banking crsis (huge American banks failed and needed to be bought out by the US government) after burst of housing bubble under W. Bush. Eight years of Obama later left us with our economy once again intact. Democratic presidents, just as FDR did, get us out of depressions. :))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bingo. That is exactly what happened. Huge banking crsis (huge American banks failed and needed to be bought out by the US government) after burst of housing bubble under W. Bush. Eight years of Obama later left us with our economy once again intact. Democratic presidents, just as FDR did, get us out of depressions. :))
So intacted that we had millions more people on welfare + $10 trillion more debt under the Obama admin. Yup, I'm sure Americans would love to return to the Obama yrs.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So intacted that we had millions more people on welfare + $10 trillion more debt under the Obama admin. Yup, I'm sure Americans would love to return to the Obama yrs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama something something recovery act to respond to financial crisis created during a republican administration something something next republican racks up as much debt in two years as obama in two terms something something ... republicans stop talking about debt and deficits, just love love love trumpity trump but now (by accident?) DF brings up debt!

Oh DF, I wonder if you really believe all the shit you post or if you're laughing your ass off at your own antics. So cute!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh DF, I wonder if you really believe all the shit you post or if you're laughing your ass off at your own antics. So cute!
I guess the $10 trillion debt that Obama racked up must be fake news. :oops:

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I guess the $10 trillion debt that Obama racked up must be fake news. :oops:

Oh look at your cute little red face emoji! You must be soooo annnngrrrryyy about all that Obama debt! Debt is BAD. VERY VERY BAD. We mustn't have any debt! I don't think that red face is doing your anger justice, how about a few of these? :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results