shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiter stone

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I’m sorry. It’s late. I thought you were going from a 2.1 H to a 2.3 I. Well, you already know the tint bothers you at times. Now having a 2.5 H, in hindsight I wouldn’t have stayed with a 2.88 J (that faced up like a 3 carat) because the tint really bothered me. BUT I might have stayed with my 2.9 K and called it a day because it was big, beautiful and although tinted, the price was great. It was a go big or go home mentality. I went home. :lol:

Thanks for the reply! It’s a tricky trade off! My husband said he thinks the I looks amazing all of the time and can’t see what I’m seeing. I think it looks amazing a lot of the time— but I see the warmth in a way I never did with the H.

here’s a picture WF sent me of the H next to an I that is the same size as my I.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the reply! It’s a tricky trade off! My husband said he thinks the I looks amazing all of the time and can’t see what I’m seeing. I think it looks amazing a lot of the time— but I see the warmth in a way I never did with the H.

here’s a picture WF sent me of the H next to an I that is the same size as my I.

I don't see the pic! Can you see the H color stone first before deciding on the trade?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@TweetyBird23 - not to threadjack but did you ever find another Embrace band?

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@TweetyBird23 - not to threadjack but did you ever find another Embrace band?

Hi @MissGotRocks! I haven’t been able to find a used one in my size (although I keep checking!) nor have I been able to try on a new one in store. We aren’t quite back to the normal days of going to the mall. At this point, I just want to go outside and breathe fresh air!

I hope you are all doing well! 2020 has been crazy.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @MissGotRocks! I haven’t been able to find a used one in my size (although I keep checking!) nor have I been able to try on a new one in store. We aren’t quite back to the normal days of going to the mall. At this point, I just want to go outside and breathe fresh air!

I hope you are all doing well! 2020 has been crazy.

Thanks Tweety - I so understand and just know that the perfect one will present itself to you! Take care of you and yours - we can only go one day at a time and hope for a brighter tomorrow.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
When you went from your j to h was it a night and day difference— or were there still some lights where the H looked warm? Trying to figure out if it’s just the environment or my color sensitivity.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results