shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 8:39:46 PM
Author: honey22

Allison, I don''t understand? I am an Aussie and I paid for my ering from you guys via Paypal. Is this not available anymore? I will be ordering our wbands in the next month or so and I can only use Paypal.

* having slight panic attack now as have my heart set on my 2mm channel set band from wf
32.gif
)

Honey, no need to panic.
1.gif

When we first started accepting PayPal, we allowed our overseas customers to take advantage of this method of payment. However, we recently changed that policy on the advice of PayPal until they have their fraud management system for charges made from outside the continental USA firmly in place. We are working hard to come to a resolution as quickly as possible as PayPal really is a convenient and safe way to pay for goods and services without risk to either the customer or the vendor.
P.S. For future reference, the Pricescope lowest Whiteflash price is for bank wire payment. Using PayPal is the same as using a credit card and the discount varies depending on the diamond being purchased. We will update you all as soon as we have an update from PayPal.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 8:14:40 PM
Author: Allison D.

Date: 9/24/2008 12:03:08 AM
Author: arjunajane
Hi Allison,
I''m glad you have commented here. As per Liz E''s other threads, we have had discussions about WF not accepting CC payments from o/seas customers (Liz is in Australia).
Would you mind to explain why this is the case just for the record, so to say..
other thread here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/blue-nile-hearts-and-arrows-h-as-how-to-tell.95646/

thanks!

ETA: it has been suggested in another thread that Paypal is a good way to solve this dilemma - Allison could you pls advise, apart from ''forfeiting'' the wire discount, is there any other costs for a customer to use Paypal with WF?
Arjuna, I was happy to clarify, but I should also clarify that my answer was more applicable directly to this thread which didn''t mention overseas customers.

As Jonathan mentioned in another thread, there have been instances where c/card transactions from abroad have been problematic. We''ve been working with Paypal to see how we might work out a solution; it''s not in place yet but we understand it may be in place soon. As soon as I know more, I''ll be sure to put up a post with that information.
Thankyou for the info.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 11:19:21 PM
Author: Allison D.

Date: 9/25/2008 8:39:46 PM
Author: honey22

Allison, I don''t understand? I am an Aussie and I paid for my ering from you guys via Paypal. Is this not available anymore? I will be ordering our wbands in the next month or so and I can only use Paypal.

* having slight panic attack now as have my heart set on my 2mm channel set band from wf
32.gif
)

Honey, no need to panic.
1.gif

When we first started accepting PayPal, we allowed our overseas customers to take advantage of this method of payment. However, we recently changed that policy on the advice of PayPal until they have their fraud management system for charges made from outside the continental USA firmly in place. We are working hard to come to a resolution as quickly as possible as PayPal really is a convenient and safe way to pay for goods and services without risk to either the customer or the vendor.

P.S. For future reference, the Pricescope lowest Whiteflash price is for bank wire payment. Using PayPal is the same as using a credit card and the discount varies depending on the diamond being purchased. We will update you all as soon as we have an update from PayPal.
Thanks for the response Allison, I really appreciate it. I will contact Lesley again when we are ready to put our order through just to confirm that Paypal is up and running again. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results