shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Uternity Glamor Shots

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with Yssie - I absolutely love the idea of an eternity as an engagement ring with a plain thin wedding band. I think I'd be tempted to have a platinum band with it, but that's just me - I'm not matchy but I do like things the same colour :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see hand shots. How exciting for you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It's a beautiful ring. Hope you will love wearing it. :appl: :appl:

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
I am rife with anticipation. The ring was delivered today. SO opened it and was really happy with it. He doesn't want me to see it until the proposal so he let me try it on (blindfolded) just to make sure that it fit since I was having irrational fears that it would be either too small or too large. It fits (PHEW)...hopefully it won't be too long now.

:o Eagerly waiting for hand shots. :lickout:

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! Now you are making me want to turn my 5 stone into an eternity. PS is a very expensive habit!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gemmy! :wavey: I love love love your ring!

My engagement ring a few years ago was also a u-prong eternity band. I agree with you - while it's not traditional, it is such a classic piece! I've loved my ring every day and have truly never regretted not going the traditional route. It makes me smile every time I look at it :love:

In terms of pairing it with a band...I had a 3mm pipe cut band for my wedding ring, and let me say - it was definitely TOO BIG for my eternity band. My ering has 10 pointers for the diamonds, bringing it to around 3mm, so the two bands were the same width. In my opinion, the wedding band needs to be MUCH smaller/thinner to accent the eternity band without overpowering it. I never wear mine together - I have tried pairing my eternity band with a bunch of different combos, and I just really like it on its own.

So excited to see your hand shots when you get it!!!

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
violet3|1354927131|3325884 said:
Hi Gemmy! :wavey: I love love love your ring!

My engagement ring a few years ago was also a u-prong eternity band. I agree with you - while it's not traditional, it is such a classic piece! I've loved my ring every day and have truly never regretted not going the traditional route. It makes me smile every time I look at it :love:

In terms of pairing it with a band...I had a 3mm pipe cut band for my wedding ring, and let me say - it was definitely TOO BIG for my eternity band. My ering has 10 pointers for the diamonds, bringing it to around 3mm, so the two bands were the same width. In my opinion, the wedding band needs to be MUCH smaller/thinner to accent the eternity band without overpowering it. I never wear mine together - I have tried pairing my eternity band with a bunch of different combos, and I just really like it on its own.

So excited to see your hand shots when you get it!!!

Hi violet3
Yes I agree that the wedding band should be much thinner than the eternity.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results