shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash + Swala double halo ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What gorgeous rings!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous.

Boom

Shiny_Rock
lovingdiamonds - I find myself reaching for the cushion ring more for now because it is new and also, it feels more like a fun ring even though it''s more blingy. I''m afraid 2 pink stones may be too much so I''ve been wearing the solitaire on the other hand.

akmiss - Thank you for your vote of approval. I decided that I had to double halo to make up for the smaller cushion, if not, I''d probably always pick the oval over it.

y2kitty - I love your spess ring too! I''ve been searching for more than a year for the right one but haven''t found a fanta orange one yet. Congrats!

crasru - I would go for size too. But they weights are very close, 2.66 and 2.35, the oval is just cut shallower.

icekid - Would you believe it''s actually blue? I don''t have a blue gemstone yet because I want the very very best blue and that means lots of $$$, so I''m still saving up. I''m not really a fan of pink, but these are more fuschia which I''m finding I like very much.

canuk-gal, Laila619 - Thanks!

Fly Girl - Me too! But I''m happy with what I have now, I need to add new colours to my collection. :)

TL - The AoP full cut melee are similar to WF''s melee. Very twinkly, white almost all the time. The single cuts behave quite differently. More contrast and flashier.

haagen_dazs - This is the photo I sent to the vendors since I couldn''t describe it well. At that time only Bob of WF understood what I was looking for and actually found the swala website on his own and asked me to look there. I was already in contact with Eric then, but I was really impressed. My stones are not as red as the one in the photo, but I''m happy because I did not want a stoplight red or a girly pink and mine are more pinkish-red/reddish-pink depending on the lighting.
bigspn.jpg

LaurenThePartier - Thank you, but your collection is much more impressive and amazing! I wish I had an eye for colours like you do!

Charmypoo - No doubt Leon does wonderful work, but can you imagine telling him to make the airline a mm smaller which I did with Joe?
6.gif
3.gif

Stoniegirl - My friends and I jokingly referred to the oval as the "cursed stone" when nothing seemed to go right for while. I guess I needed a ring that had much less drama surrounding it.

MC, Burberrygirl, DiamanteBlu, marcyc - Thank you for posting on my happy thread.
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2010 12:31:07 PM
Author: Boom
Another

GORGEOUS! Gosh I am SO jealous - TWO incredibly beautiful rings! Congrats!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection you have boom! Love yournew ring the double halo was a good idea too
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection!!!
30.gif
30.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I''m not usually a pink fan but those are amazing.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s stunning!!!! I love the double halo. Your whole collection is gorgeous.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Boom - Do you have a profile shot of your rings? I would love to see what the basket looks like!

glitterkitter

Rough_Rock
OMG! That was the first thing that came to my mind and out of my mouth when I seen this cushion ring! It''s so gorgeous Boom. And your oval is just as amazing!
31.gif

I totally agree with you on wanting a blue spinel. They are simply gorgeous and a nice colored one is hard to find with a good price tag these days. You usually find more of a water color with a big price tag when really anyone that would want a blue spinel wants that eye popping electric blue color.

But once again all your rings are stunning, and it will really be a hard pick which to wear. . .
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!
30.gif
all of your rings are so lovely!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty new ring Boom. It sounds like you enjoyed this ring building experience more than the last.

I must say it is really interesting to see a photo of the two different types of melee together. Now that you have both kinds, do you have a preference for one over the other?

I must be dim this morning but can someone tell me what AoP means?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2010 2:48:12 PM
Author: Gailey
Very pretty new ring Boom. It sounds like you enjoyed this ring building experience more than the last.

I must say it is really interesting to see a photo of the two different types of melee together. Now that you have both kinds, do you have a preference for one over the other?

I must be dim this morning but can someone tell me what AoP means?
Art of Platinum = the name of Leon Mege's website/business.
2.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Duh (Gailey slaps forehead). I told you I was feeling dim today!

Thank you Chrono.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Oh...Boom! Here comes the Boom!
9.gif
Ever listen to POD? That ring requires an entrance song.

Lovely ring Boom.
30.gif

Jim Rentfrow

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Great rings! Thanks for sharing.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an eyefull!! Simply mesmerizing! I love the facet patter on the cushion mahenge............ just gorgeous... ALL of them!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2010 9:32:18 AM
Author: CharmyPoo
Boom - Do you have a profile shot of your rings? I would love to see what the basket looks like!

What a stunning collection of rings! (My heart skipped a beat for a moment...)

I would love to see a profile shot of the rings too..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
WHERE IS MY DROOLING EMOTIE?!
30.gif

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Brown.Eyed.Girl, bling addict, chiquitapet, oddoneout, gemgirl, CharmyPoo, glitterkitter, jcrow, Gailey, brandy_z28, Jim Rentfrow, cushioncutnut, virgoruby, Tacori E-ring, MonkeyPie - Thank you so much for the kind words.

CharmyPoo, virgoruby,
There''s no basket, I felt the ring was blingy enough, so I left the area under the halo empty, with just the culet peeking through. I''ve attached a photo where you can also see that the prongs on the shank clearly on the WF ring, but barely there on the Leon setting.

Gailey - I''m actually more about the final product than the experience, but WF exceeded my expectations and was able to execute the double halo very well. I don''t really have a preference between single and full cut melee. They are very different in terms of light return, but I would be happy with either.

IMG_5772.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Colors! beautiful rings! congrats!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/14/2010 12:33:52 PM
Author: Boom
With my diamond rings.
WOW those are all just lovely. Similar but different. Perhaps you were meant to collect several rings in each stone?

TFS!!
9.gif

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
The board ate my first post, but I love that ring so much I''m gonna try it again: Boom, what a beautiful piece of jewelry! That spinel has such a vibrant eye-catching color. Forget the stoplights, you''d notice that glow across the street first.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the additional photos. Your rings are really to die for!

I also love that this is one of the first comparisons with a Leon and Whiteflash ring side by side. Many have asked before but no one has really seen a comparison this close together :)

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
That color is amazing! What a beautiful collection.
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my stars! Gorgeous rings, all of them!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, doubles! Very beautiful, I''d love to see one of these stones in person on my screen they "scream" pink.

Can I ask though if the single cuts sparkle more or the full cuts?

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Love your collection!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results